Reviews for Between the Two of Us
mitkit99 chapter 5 . 1/13/2015
HA HA HA! NOT EXPECTING THAT!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/14/2014
I love the ending!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/28/2014
Awwww I'm still in for Bangel plus didn't Buffy and Angel get together in the comics.
Saggit chapter 5 . 5/13/2014
Harkes is a bit over the top, but I think I understand the point being made: that the twist at the end just pops out of nowhere, with no earlier justification for its appearance. No seeds in the dialog, or in the action, to hint at the change of Buffy's sexual persuasion. And yes, it's true to the comics, but that's not saying very much about character, is it? Plus, Buffy knows what the two vampires have sacrificed for her-in particular, if nothing else, what Spike has gone through. Her pulling in Satsu is (from a character perspective) malicious beyond belief, given both her own personality after getting it together, and the setup earlier in the same chapter.

Well written in all other respects. Some good character touches, nice plotting, and the piece moves along well. I wish you the best with your future works.
Ceresxthexstar chapter 5 . 5/3/2014
I see you've read the comics. I didn't want Buffy to have a serious relationship with Satsu, but I still liked her she was cool. Besides, I don't think Buffy loved Satsu like she does with Angel and Spike. This was a fun read and I'm glad you stopped it right there
harkes chapter 5 . 5/1/2014
Utterly ridiculous! Why don't we have all the characters on BtVS decide that they're gay? Hey, that way, Angel & Spike could be happy! If you were going for a clever twist, you failed miserably and only succeeded in wasting my time by reading this fic.
Baphrosia chapter 5 . 5/1/2014
Spike and the rosary, ha. And Angel planning his escape from the fiery death.

He might have checked some places not on earth first.

You know what, just assume I'm quoting all of Angel's inner monologue. It all has me laughing. And they're back to teamwork! Yay!

Oh, now that's interesting. Angel is angry with Giles. I never made the connection between that and Twilight...

I adore the reunion. And I managed to make myself forget the ending, so I could enjoy it for real. :)

Perfect. All that effort, for nothing. (Of course, now I'm imagining some sort of Spuffelsu).

YAY! TWO THUMBS UP!
Spuffy Luvr chapter 4 . 5/1/2014
The cookies are supposed to be ready. Good one, Angel. I wonder if Buffy would get it - I doubt she has obsessed over that statement the way Angel has. She probably doesn't even remember saying it!

I adore how the minute "Buffy" shows up (and I was wondering about whether it would be fake Buffy - and did they copy her scent too when they spelled her? because creepy vampire smelling should be able to tell), all teamwork goes right out the window. And Andrew - package deal or tag team. *snort* Plus he didn't get to help!

Spike is always copying Angel. Ha. And yes, Spike, you are.

Oh, god, Angel going on about the cookies in his head, and the eating. *dies*

Ouch, so painful as it goes on, with Spike tearing up and moving into Angel. "But... he's Angel". So many feels. Though I wonder how much was an act and exactly when he caught on. And Angel not noticing... *shakes head*
Spuffy Luvr chapter 3 . 5/1/2014
*snorts* Angel's worried about his hair again.

"That's not how Buffy would walk if she weren't under some kind of love spell."
Spuffy Luvr chapter 2 . 5/1/2014
I think of you, of the heat of your breath.
It makes me feel high, like crystal meth.
Every night, you deal in death,
Hands covered in blood, like Lady Macbeth.

Does Spike draw too? Or did he pilfer those drawings in his shrine from elsewhere? Also, Angel drawing *always* gives me the creeps. Baaaaaad associations. I don't know if Buffy would have the same associations, but I'd be running for the hills.

I like the subtle show of Angel's strength, when he twists off the non-twisty cap. Clever. Also how everything seems SO MUCH louder to him right now.
Spuffy Luvr chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Huh, I can't double review. That's not fair. So I guess I'll do it as a guest.

Oh, the selling her soul thing has me a little worried.

That is a ridiculous amount of jewelry. What the hell are they thinking? Less is more, manpires. Still the over-dramatic fools.

I love the idea of them working together to win her back.
Hollie chapter 5 . 5/1/2014
Omg! Cliffhanger much! Was that really the end?
Baphrosia chapter 4 . 4/30/2014
I saw the words, 'Spike', 'butter', and 'scolding'.

*Rubs hands in anticipation.*
Baphrosia chapter 3 . 4/28/2014
"Who died and made you John Cusack?" Hee! I approve of this opening line.
Baphrosia chapter 2 . 4/27/2014
Yay! A chapter a day!

More, gimme more, gimme gimme gimme more!

Better reviews will be forthcoming when it's complete and I've actually read it. :D