Reviews for Blood of a Pirate
Lila Dunmare chapter 2 . 6/26/2017
wow
OrionRedStar chapter 2 . 6/22/2016
I knew Lizzie would go, but she is pushing Jack's buttons, huh!?

Should be interesting to see what happens next!
OrionRedStar chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
I like Jack's 'aggression' here...as well he should be, right?

Very good! I am transitioning onto the next chapter! :)
Sleepy Lotus chapter 2 . 3/16/2016
Sparrabethyness is SO a word! :)

And this is SO good! I love that Jack didn't really kill Barbossa, it's so very in character.

The tension you create between these two! Brava, I could eat it with a spoon! Also love that there's Shakespeare on his book shelf, so fitting and very telling!

""So that's what it is between us, then? Kiss or kill?" Elizabeth asked angrily.

"Sometimes it's both," Jack retorted quickly, his jaw clenched"

Great line! Well, you've given me happy chills and I do hope you continue this sometime!
Sleepy Lotus chapter 1 . 3/16/2016
Delicious chapter! The way you wrote their repartee was electric! Just enough of an edge but somehow still sweet!

"Come with me," he murmured, his words falling over her like stars."

Sigh! Love it!
Libertied Insanity chapter 2 . 8/20/2015
This is really good.
BlackBatLicorice chapter 2 . 11/9/2014
I love this, I really hope you update it soon because I really want to see where it's going! You write really well :)
Guest chapter 2 . 11/1/2014
this is a terrific piece of work, and I can't wait to read more!
TexasDreamer01 chapter 2 . 8/31/2014
Ooh. That does round out Jack's character bicely, I'll admit. I'm willing to bet that the rest of the crew will end up being just as smug as Teague.
summerpride chapter 2 . 8/1/2014
I'm really enjoying this so far, especially the *swoon* sexual tension between Jack and Elizabeth - I love the way you write Jack's inner struggle between wanting to kiss and/or kill her :D And Shakespeare! I always imagined Jack as a fan of the bard's so that part made me insanely happy haha :)
Snnow chapter 2 . 7/3/2014
Pleeeeeease keep writting!
ElizabethSparrow91 chapter 2 . 7/2/2014
Killer cliffhanger here! But, great story so far, love it!
ElizabethSparrow91 chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Really amazing beginning! Cannot wait to read more!
Lady Kaelyn of Midgard chapter 2 . 6/21/2014
GO WITH HIM, ELIZABETH YOU FOOL!

But seriously, pretty boy Will and only seeing him once a decade is bound to get really old really quickly. Jack and Elizabeth have something that I've always felt was deeper than just infatuation between a gritty pirate and a rebellious woman of good family
silver tears85 chapter 2 . 6/3/2014