Reviews for Teetering
Polypocket chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Brilliant !
Ally chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
It's a wonderful fic. I think you managed to combine their emotions and desires perfectly! I loved Regina's hesitance in the beginning and how she finally opened herself up. You kept them so in character that for now on this is my version of how that night ended. :) Thank you very much for sharing!
DistrictThirteenTribute chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
I am just DYING from the feels! This is incredible! You are just amazing. So well-written, so perfect, so everything. Just... beautiful, beautiful job. I can't stress that enough, honestly.
DocMcRegals chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Wow! How did I NOT discover this story sooner! Damn girl! This was great, really great! I hope you've made plans to write more OutlawQueen stories-cause you definitely should!
Take Care
Xx
aprilf00l chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Great writing!
Galxychld chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Just...awesome!
LaNaniuska chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Ufff this was so wonderfully written that I'm speechless! Both characters are spot on and your way with words could easily make the story come to life.
So glad Regina decided to make them appear in her bed, as the entire scene was too hot to let it end because it was too cold for them lol.
I loved it!
ForeverAmberlie chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Perfect! So sexy. Well developed!
Margo Vizzini-Montoya chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Well done. This had an enjoyable balance of smut, angst, and feels, and was consistent with the characters. Way to go ; )
LauraRoslinForever chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Damn, that was amazing! Please write more Outlaw Queen because you, my dear, rock it. :)
IGottaFindYou chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
LOVED THIS! The only thing that didn't make sense to me was when she remembered the first time she met him, but the memory you used was the very first time they met in the Enchanted Forest, and in 3x18, they don't remember the missing year yet.
m.cookieme chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
I'm a puddle of messy goo.. and right.. they are so dreamy together. Can't wait for more stories!
Just.D chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
I don't say this often about smut, but that was really well written! You actually managed to not turn an M rated story into a tacky mess, very well done! Wonderful writing! You captured their emotions and thoughts so well. Only issues I have with this is some of the dialogue which seems a little out of character, but other than that it was really good! This should have way more reviews.
kk bk chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Love it
Taylor King chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
I think this may be my favorite post kiss fiction yet! Good work!