Reviews for Not Listening, Just Hallucinating
Kal-El Fornia chapter 2 . 2/27/2015
I didn't know that this had a second chapter. Man, that was some heavy stuff, and I'm glad that TK survived. There's a long road ahead of that kid, but going by this chapter...I think it's a road TK will be able to walk.
Lioness2012 chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
In love with this story, love how it takes on a broken and dark side of TK!
fxckingwatermelxns chapter 2 . 6/25/2014
Are you planning on making a third chapter for this? I love it! I'm going follow it just in case!

-fx
AUehara chapter 2 . 6/6/2014
Sad. Takeru's life is really sad when we think about it if he isn't a saint incarnated.

Great story, really felt his pain... (on my part, that kind of sucks because it is not good to feel heart/feelings aches - but it also means I got in tune with the story, so it was real good)

.Atsuko Uehara
ariaT27 chapter 2 . 6/3/2014
I liked the new addition because it showed how the others reacted to TK's little "incident." Though I must say, I didn't mind the story ending with the one chapter. It might have been more ambiguous, but I thought it was more powerful and beautiful that way.
dnofsunshine chapter 2 . 6/1/2014
This was a heartbreaking yet pleasant surprise in my email. It made me cry all over again, in a good way. TK's denial was a nice addition to your one-shot.

I'm loving how this is going; it'd be nice if you would add one more chapter to conclude the aftermath of his breakdown. XD
Mr.Baratheon97 chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Eek! I've spotted some typing errors, I'll fix ASAP. Need to proof read... Tell me if you want happy or sad ending.
Eaten Alive By Boredom chapter 2 . 6/1/2014
I'm gonna be honest here, I read this chapter the day before reviewing. But I was too emotionally unstable to review it yet. This story...it really gets to me...

I don't really know what else to say, but I really did like it.

EABB
Sairey13 chapter 2 . 5/31/2014
Maybe at least one more chapter, where TK starts to get better and every one of his friends and loved ones helping him get pass his depression, even though that the boy is still sad and needs more time to get over it; I mean, this chapter is really good and so is the last one, but this ending will have readers wanting to know if TK ever gets better or if he gets worse when nobody is around, and they'll probably ask you to do one more to see a happy/sad ending of TK.
Anyway, I loved it and hope to see more stories like this from you, soon!
Kal-El Fornia chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
This was perfect. Heartbreaking, but perfect. As I sat there and read your story I really felt that it was a pertinent point that you made concerning Takeru and the character that he is. Most of the time he is a pretty happy guy, but there's a darkness inside of him that the show made clear was hidden just beneath the surface. In this story of yours and also in real life I feel like people always try to put him in a box, try to define who he is, but as tragic as this piece was, there's a macabre part of me that feels glad that he is finally able to decide for himself. Suicide is never the answer, and a lot of the time i think it can be prevented by something as simple as being there for someone when they need it.
Eaten Alive By Boredom chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Tears. Tears. Tears. All these effing TEARS! Why the hell would you do such a thing? TK NO! YOU'VE ALWAYS BEEN HUMAN! ANGEL OR NOT; YOU'RE STILL HUMAN! As you probably guessed from my first words; you've brought me to tears. This was just so—GOD I CAN'T EVEN PUT SUCH AN EMOTION INTO WORDS! I CAN'T DESCRIBE HOW I FEEL! THIS SCARES ME! Okay, you've done it; you've written such an amazing fic (it takes a lot to make me cry from reading). I have one question though: How's you do it? How did you write such a beautiful story?! I WANT TO KNOW!

...I don't even ship Takari, but this—I don't even know what to say. You really hit me in the right spot. I feel like my heart is breaking...

I DON'T LIKE THIS FEELING! BUT AT THE SAME TIME, I WANNA READ IT AGAIN!

HOW THE EFF DID YOU WRITE SUCH A WONDERFUL FIC?! I WANNA KNOOOOOOOOOOW!

Anyway, I should probably stop rating about such beauty and let you go on with your own life and stuff like that. So, until next time my dear;

EABB
dnofsunshine chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Holy shit, this hit home so much! Well, sort of; as in I'm crying and it's so adorably angsty and I'm a bad person for loving TK angst so much and DAMN. SO. MUCH. FEELS. Gah, I'm dying inside. And the fact that we don't know if TK's actually dead or not makes it so much better. I'm opting for the happy ending, 'cause I'm just a sissy that way. But anyways, this was so great. :') Now I have to go raid FanFiction for more.
Patgonewrong chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Very well written story and an incredable begging, I look forward to see what happens next
Xanpluto chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Very powerful story. Good job.
Dr-Doctor1992 chapter 1 . 4/26/2014