Reviews for You can come join me? - Phan
sophiecampbellbower chapter 1 . 9/14
So. Much. FLUFF! Loved it!
Sarah Roberts chapter 1 . 6/5
This adorable. I'm sorry, I can't help but day it. I love Phan.
Yes chapter 1 . 11/5/2016
I love all your stories and this is probably my favourite
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2016
More shy Dan this was adorable.
SophiaBell chapter 1 . 1/31/2016
This is soooooo cute. I love it.
TheBestOfHope chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
Love the stories I'm saving them because I'm going on a car trip today and I wanna read your stuff! This is great stuff and I love all the illness! Okay that sounds bad... whatever. I was wondering if I could suggest a prompt? Well it's not phan... it's Chris Kendall (Crabstickz) and Pj (kickthepj) I think you should make a story where they don't know they love each other until they are "kidnapped" by Dan who is playing Cupid. I guess you should like throw Phan on their too. Just I wanted to know if you could make this? Because I love love love love crabstickz and I just wanted a story. If not that's fine! Thanks for reading!
MacaroniCheese chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
*sqeals*
DoomedToBeACrazyFanGirlForever chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
Awwweeee, so cute! Lovely~
Me chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
MORE WITH THIS DAN
who tf knows chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
i really love these kinds of stories!
could you recommend any more?
and two words:boyfriend tag
(please?)
really really cute story! thanks!
Deactivated - Ohhhhhhh my godd chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
DO ANOTHER LIKE THIS!
ThatSummerInWonderland chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
All these Shy!Dan fics. Are adorable to the enth degree! Perhaps you could write one with Phil Daily-Vlogging at their hotel during Playlist Live of something and Dan being cute and reluctant and talking to Phil without knowing he's on camera or something. IDK, I know you could pull it off! Great work!
pygmypuffpml chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Awww this is so cute.
OwlSky15678 chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
I dunno if someone has done this but could you write a oneshot about Phil going to a meet up to meet some fans and him taking Dan along with him :)
SA8 chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
It was so cute. I love it 3
Maybe you could write one fic where Dan and Phil go out to town and they accidentally jump onto a bunch of fans? (or just one) Of course, Dan, being shy Dan, cant mutter a word and everything is cute?
Beside the topic, I love your fic "Ill heal the hole in your heart" and "Its my fault". They are so great! : )