Reviews for Beneath Sovereign Skies
FireRainbow99 chapter 1 . 3/24
im shocked and saddened to know that the autor died pf cancer ... im really sorry
This is such a wonderful story. I am so sorry to hear about your health problems. I just finished a 1.5 year dealing with surgery, chemo and radiation. I am now in remission and I pray that happens for you soon. My prayers are with you. think positive. It really helps. My best to you and your family. pms
Rie1966 chapter 15 . 3/14
Oh PLEASE finish your story. You are a very good writer and the story is excellent. I would really like ro see where you take this.
KasumiKeiko chapter 15 . 3/11
I love this story. I hope it has not been abandoned.
Julie2r chapter 15 . 2/26
I have really enjoyed these books. I first read Anne Mccaffery over 20 years ago as a young teenager. She was my first science fiction/ fantasy experience. This series was my first fanfiction experience. I really enjoyed reading these books. I am kinda sad that it ended this way without letting me know what the big secret that was happening with Ronan, Mildred and Harry. I feel like Ronan accidently with to Pern related to the image on Harry's office wall that Lee gifted him. Thank you for many hours of enjoyment with reading a good author...
NotUrAverageBrony chapter 1 . 2/24
I am unsure why his profile was not updated yet but Bob passed away some time ago. I found the notice through google. just Google bobmin death and you can find the post easily.
I've enjoyed reading this and many of your other wonderful stories. I hope you recover fully, and believe that as long as you believe you'll recover your body will do its best to help you do so. I hope once you do recover you'll continue to write, though I will understand if this traumatic event has caused you to change your priorities such that you have less t maybe no time to write for us here on this sight,. I wish you the best for all the enjoyment you have given me and many others. ][
MouseKitty chapter 15 . 1/23
It was great of Bob and Alyx to leave guidance for the completion of this wonderful series.
MayaHikari chapter 13 . 1/21
waah reread the series again. hope your okay. just excited for any update. thanks for this xover.
dschelb chapter 1 . 1/4
Dear Alyx,

I only recently found these stories and have greatly enjoyed them. They always make me laugh. I want to thank you for your excellent work.

I just heard about the passing of Bob. I know it was some time ago, but you have my deepest sympathies. Even though he is gone, I hope that your heart hurts a bit less every day.
uberwald chapter 1 . 12/22/2016
So long, Bob, and thanks for all the fish.

Alyx, thanks to you too, and I hope you know what an impact two have had on all of us. I hope you're able to have a long life full of happiness before you're reunited.
dschelb chapter 15 . 12/21/2016
ARGGGGHHHHH! Are we never to know what the final Weyr secret is?

Having read your posting on the main page, I understand the reasons that this story has not been updated recently. I hope that your treatment is going well and that recession is in your future, if not already your present. I wish you better days and healthy times ahead.
I hope that someday you may feel well enough to finish this story. Until then, I'll just have to guess the ending.

For this story... I must say this series has held me riveted for nearly 2 weeks now. I have never found a Pern crossover that worked. So, I commend you on not only making this crossing work, but it being written coherently, as well. I enjoy the way that you adapted the dragons to fit into the HP verse without radically changing the Pern canon.
I am normally not one to enjoy the heavy political side of a story, but it fits here. You have an excellent grasp of where the Harry Potter character would potentially go with the premise you started. The third story in particular stands out to me mainly because I theorize that Ronon accidentally jumped to Pern, or a version thereof. I have read enough of your reviews to realize that you wouldn't tell me if I'm right or wrong. But I had to put it out there.
I also have to say, one of the best things about this series is the disclaimers. I have laughed so hard at these and just HAD to share them with my husband from time to time! I've never seen anything like them. They are HYSTERICAL!

OK, I've taken up enough of your time. I hope this message finds you well and thank you for your wonderful stories.
kittyranma chapter 15 . 12/19/2016
I hope you're doing better, my prayers are with you.
Corwyn chapter 15 . 12/4/2016
I am dearly loving this story, and I do hope you get a chance to continue it. Thanks for sharing it with us.
firestarter1188 chapter 15 . 11/28/2016