Reviews for Beneath Sovereign Skies
Divine Me chapter 15 . 2/26
You both were among the very best writers. Both of you brought joy with your writing...I still go back and read your stories. My condolences to you, Alyx, and your family. It's been a few years since Bob died. I hope you are still writing stories. If not, it is a loss to all of us who read and admired them.

Letting you know you are remembered, and still loved by many.
Anne
odonnellzoo99 chapter 15 . 12/12/2023
One of the best ever.
pincho chapter 1 . 10/22/2023
Well I just saw what happened to the author, may they rest in peace.

This story was very enjoyable and I highly recommend it.
pincho chapter 14 . 10/21/2023
Must have missed it.

Sorry for your loss and hope you all are doing well.
pincho chapter 11 . 10/21/2023
Soo by stating that Ronan is a squib because Karen is magical then they shouldn't be assuming that magic can't help him.
pincho chapter 11 . 10/21/2023
Once again what happened to Dragons being invisible unless the purposely choose to be seen? No one knows about seeing them through infrared as no one but the British have figured that out and it's classified. Even during the Balmoral castle fight the dragons were invisible until they choose otherwise or were severely injured.
pincho chapter 9 . 10/20/2023
I've really liked this series but this 3rd one leaves a lot to be desired. There seems to be a lot of forgetfulness from chapter to chapter.

For instance, what ever happened to dragons having to train to purposely be visible to both all people and to cameras?
Doni chapter 15 . 9/8/2023
Dear Bobmin, you Sirare sorely missed. This trilogy is you Opus. I’ve read & re-read your stories too many times to count. When I’m sad or depressed your words cheat me up. Whenever you are now Dear Bobmin, Bright Bless, Godspeed & safe journey on your next adventure.
To Bobmin’s family, I just want you to know that others still appreciate his genius & mourne with you his loss.
JanusLantean chapter 14 . 9/3/2023
Just came back and re read it though after 5 years! Thank you Bob and Alyx for the amazing series. Hope you are in a better place in the next great adventure.
Mondtanz chapter 15 . 8/27/2023
I just recently stumbled across this HP/Dragon Riders of Pern crossover and loved reading all three books back to back. Reading that Bobmin passed away made me feel sad. There are very few writers with his talent around.
I sincerely hope his family is doing as well as possible.
Even though I know there will be no mire of his excellent stories, I will add him to my favorite authors list.
Be well, wherever you are...
G F chapter 13 . 5/8/2023
Ha! Sirius thinks his daughter saying "bugger me!" is a problem now. Just wait til she's 18 or so, and finds out what it REALLY means... and LIKES it!
G Fawkes chapter 12 . 5/7/2023
Ha! Pregnant women complaining about not being able to see their feet!
Know what a "dickeydoo" is? I'm 58, and I can barely see my privates, for my belly. (I think I was 42 when I ripped my plantar fascia, and could barely walk for a year. Went from a buff 230, to a slob 280, and eventually 304)
THAT'S a dickeydoo. My belly sticks out more than my dickey do!
G F chapter 7 . 4/25/2023
(lol). I'm going to go ahead and give Michel the "t" that was leaked last chapter. I'm more comfy with an American Colonel being 'Mitchell' rather than some fancy Frog moniker. Ain't no 'Michel' ever made Top Gun. (Pete Mitchell, right?)
G F chapter 4 . 4/21/2023
Hehe. Take any set of children, with reasonably intelligent parents, and a decent education, expose them to three vastly different religions, dragons, time travel, and science... And you'll get smart, logical, atheists, who don't have any use for wishy washy, stuck in the mud clergy!
HermioneFan chapter 3 . 4/20/2023
But instead of drifting off, Harry rolled over and on top of Hermione. Whispering "are you familiar with the term " prone bone"? In answer she arched her back, raised her hips, and just barely separated her legs. Harry took that as both a 'yes' and an invitation. For all of May's concentration on her planning, A slight smirk gave away her pretended indifference.
1,619 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »