Reviews for Beneath Sovereign Skies
Cathy-Ann chapter 3 . 9/15
Sorry to hear about Bob. It’d be nice if he could have gotten a lung transplant.

May your trip ‘between’ be painless.
marebear8484 chapter 15 . 9/2
It seems like most reviewers are not aware that sadly bobmin has passed, this story wont be finished :(
Honoria Granger chapter 1 . 8/12
The Hudson River is across the the entire width of Manhattan Island from the UN building, about a two mile distance. The East River is the River you mean.
MarvelHPFan chapter 15 . 8/8
Hi, this is a series that I have always loved and always find myself coming back to. I am so sorry to hear about your illness, I just saw it on the page. I really hope they find something to help you truly recover. Even if you never come back to this, I hope you get better.
Wheel0fDawn chapter 11 . 7/27
I'm kinda glad you don't have to see the shit show these days... if you thought Bush was bad...rest in peace
Avathesixth6th chapter 15 . 5/13
I love this story! It’s so refreshingly original!
SixFtWookie chapter 2 . 5/1
I wept like a little child who watched their cast get run over for most of this chapter. Part of it was knowing that Bobmin passed before he got to finish the story. But the only reason that saddens me is because he is able to write characters that make me weep like a child when a dragon dies. Should there be a time for it hereafter tomorrow?
Property.of.a.DeadGirl4-25 chapter 15 . 4/14
I'm heartbroken that this seems to be on an indefinite hiatus. Very good fic
Neo Skies chapter 1 . 4/8
Rest in peace, "May you find shelter and peace under our wings." I'm sorry for your loss.
dhamann7878 chapter 15 . 4/7
I really enjoyed this series and hope that Bob and Alyx will return at sometime to fan fiction
elanga.blake chapter 15 . 4/7
i read the disclaimer on the home page that Bob has cancer and i hope that everything works out for him. my mom had ovarian cancer and had to have her lungs and stomach tapped every couple of weeks so i know it's not pleasant. i just found your page and love your work and i actually hope that we get more from you in the future.

good luck,
shawn stone
frostyhogwarts chapter 1 . 11/2/2019
I am reading all of your stories, but the Harry Potter/Pern crossovers are my favorite. I have read your profile and hope you are doing well and may continue to write.

Wishing you well.

Reiva
odonnellzoo99 chapter 15 . 10/12/2019
Since the message from viningc had fallen down to the bottom of the page and will soon be on page 2 of the reviews:
The finale to this book may be found at: s/13263598/1/Beneath-Sovereign-Skies-Chapter-19
odonnellzoo99 chapter 7 . 10/11/2019
The new Republican administration? The election doesn’t take place for 2 more months and Bush isn’t swore in until the following January. I love Bob’s writing, but I declare a false start on the Bush Administration bashing. I realize there is a compulsion for some to blame everything that happen in the entire decade on GWB, but the story really should have waited until 2001 before the US Gov’t became dragon haters.
JellyFish72 chapter 15 . 10/4/2019
I ran across a Pern crossover in a different fandom which reminded me of this series and I came back for a reread hoping it had been finished, only to learn of Bob’s passing. Alyx, I’m so incredibly sorry, and I’m sorry that I’m only now learning about it - I faded from the HP fanfiction scene as many of the “old timers” to the fandom did, and only pop back in for short bursts now and then.

I’m not going to beg for a return to fanfiction from you, as I’m sure you get that often and understand why you may not wish to, but I wanted to make sure I reached out to send my condolences and thank you for the joy you and Bob gave me over the years with your stories. 3
1,555 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »