Reviews for Beneath Sovereign Skies
Jokerswyld chapter 15 . 9/2
I've greatly enjoyed reading all three of your HP/Dragon Rider stories and am saddened that you might never finish this third one, but it is understandable given the reason why. Thank you for writing what you have. All the best to you.
Tlyna52 chapter 1 . 6/16
I just read that you had passed away. I am so sorry to hear that, I sincerely hoped you would beat the cancer as no one deserves that horror. You were a wonderful author and I very much enjoyed your works.
Multipule-Characters1-Acct chapter 15 . 6/15
I love this concept. The latter chapters got a little boring, but that's personal preference. I have also read your bio, and I have to ask, you still alive where ever you are? I know a lot can change in 3 years so I hope you ain't dead.
LCat chapter 15 . 6/13
I have absolutely loved these books. I was saddened to hear of Bob’s passing. His story telling will be greatly missed. Take care.
TRIC4R chapter 15 . 6/12
Been rereading this story for a bit. I hope you’re doing alright. Thanks for giving this story!
mekareami chapter 15 . 5/24
This story has haunted me for years. One of the greatest crossovers IMO. Wherever in the universe you are Bobmin, thank you. I hope someday to find that you and Alyx have gotten back from a wonderful extended vacation celebrating your beating the c word and your muse starts pestering you again. A million thanks are not sufficient.
bluemax1965 chapter 15 . 5/14
This is a brilliant follow on from the previous two stories. I am sorry it just stops here. I really hope you will be in a position to finish it.
viningc chapter 15 . 4/19
The finale to this book may be found at: s/13263598/1/Beneath-Sovereign-Skies-Chapter-19
chrisd312002us chapter 1 . 3/26
I just found out today that Bobmin passed away in 2016. Sorry to hear that a brilliant author went on his next great adventure. He will be sadly missed.
Nicthalon chapter 10 . 3/8
Just imagine the Weyrs having to deal with Trump
Hey, hope life’s a bit easier for you now. If you can return to this that would be great but real life comes first, so if not, thank you for the series- I really enjoyed them
era-romance chapter 15 . 2/26
it's a shame you left it there but considering your health it's totally understandable. I truly loved your pern x Harry potter series and hope, once you're better, you will come back to it.
all the best
era xoxo
Dragonrider97213 chapter 15 . 2/15
I don't know if youre still out there, but if you are, I hope that one you can finish this story. I think that you're a talented writer. If then safe journeys.
Charzy chapter 15 . 2/15
I miss both of you Bobmin, wish you well on both your journeys.
jps986 chapter 8 . 2/12
OK, this is really old to comment on, but actually YES, a whole lot of people did complain about plane checks and random Interstate stops. A whole lot are STILL complaining about it. Frankly, ever since then it has become apparent that ever person in the federal bureaucracy is just one cell of the thing called Minister Fudge. They could care less about actually fixing anything, they just want to be seen "doing something".
1,537 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »