Reviews for Beneath Sovereign Skies
Doni2 chapter 1 . 9/4
To any family of Bobbin’s that may still be reading his reviews I just want to say how much his stories have meant to me over the years. I have read and reread the whole Harry Potter/ Pern Dragon series many many times and consider it amongst 5he top 5 Fan fiction stories on the web. When I am stressed or down, Bobbin’s stories never fail to entertain and uplift. I was incredibly sad to read of his passing. The world lost a gift writer that day. I hope this post find you & your family well and helps brighten your day to know what Bobmin accomplished is still sorely missed.
x1lov3x chapter 12 . 8/19
Ok Bob i have one question..who was the better fiance, the rubber duck or Alyx ?
fuunu chapter 2 . 7/20
I think if I was my I would have asked for a canary cream to see what it was like to be a bird for a short time also I wonder how Harry would have reacted if he knew America and Britian spy on each other all the time.

When they get caught they are sent home persona non grata. Though I wonder if it's done to help them practice spycraft in a somewhat safe country
TwilightApple43 chapter 1 . 7/16
Hello loving this fanfic so far I have read the other two and I'm not working my way threw this fic please keep up the good work.
M chapter 15 . 7/7
Just wanted to say I greatly enjoyed this series. You've created a fascinating world to explore. I hope someday you are able/willing to continue the fiction and I can find out what the secret is!
lunaz chapter 15 . 6/8
Bobmin you are sorely missed. Your stories gave me and I am sure many others so many hours of enjoyment. Alyx I hope you are doing well. Condolences on the loss of your husband. RIP.
Arctic Wolf Fury chapter 15 . 6/10
It's always bittersweet reading this and wanting it finished, but knowing it can't be finished. We miss you Bob, we'll never forget you
mark.press.9 chapter 15 . 4/15
i realy hope your one of the lucky 1s and are able to kick cancers a**e and not becouse id like this story finished :) . ive had several relatives that have suffered from this curse as it where and 1 is in total remission and anouther is fighting it like you so never give up and give it a swift kick to its nuts for me please. good luck to you in this life and if need be the next one too.
I know, I havent signed in, but I do not have an account. I am from Norway. Just a few points about names:
Svartvatn Weyr. A perfectly good and proper name.
Alfhild: A good, though a bit old fashioned name - for a girl.
Gustavson: A good and proper name - for a Swede.
My suggestion: Alf Gustavsen, weyrleader of Svartvatn Weyr.
DarklightArk chapter 15 . 3/21
And thats it! An epic practically finished. A wonderful story and well, just before the huge war and Pern so yay!
Specky Clarke chapter 15 . 3/14
I am dismayed beyond reason that you have not completed this MARVELOUS story, and just at the point when it is due to get tumultuous and REALLY interesting.
hzlanderson chapter 1 . 2/14
Your stories truly were amazing! Such talent! I will tell you this: Cancer, if caught early enough is NEVER a guaranteed death sentence. If it were, myself, my older brother and I would never have been born. My mother developed Cancer of the Lung when she was 30. She is now beyond retirement age and enjoying life to the fullest.
Tony Moonstone chapter 15 . 1/14
Well I have to admit, this storyline was AWESOME!
One of the longest 3 part story I've ever had the pleasure of reading.
I'm so happy how you took the characters and your thought process and having so many OC characters as well with so many unexpected things happen.
It was so different than a Harry Potter story ever.
I will have to congratulate you on a great story idea.

I've read many stories with Harry Potter and Dragons, and I must tell you that this is my favorite of them all.

After I finished reading this I was going to do the usual please continue writing, but I found out that it's likely since you got cancer back in 2016 that you may have probably lost the battle.
I posthumously want to thank you for writing such a work of art. You have such talent for writing and it saddens me that even though you are gone, I sincerely hope that you have journeyed to another place and are now gliding in the sky in your rebirth body of a Dragon.
Good Journeys
Thank you!
Tony Moonstone chapter 10 . 1/13
One of my favorite chapters so far.
Charlie Weasley has finally come to his senses, and Harry took on President Bush Jr and won.
I had ro reread both scenes just be sure I wasn't reading things.
Great story and love all the twists and turns.
Onward I read.
Take care and be safe!
Tony Moonstone chapter 6 . 1/12
Wow, I’m just shocked what Gordon did.
I feel terrible for his dragon, I have absolutely no sympathy for Gordon what’s so ever.
He caused harm to his leader and now he will live with it for the rest of his life.
Hoping that Harry gets a speedy recovery.
Onward I read.