Reviews for Backwards
Awe, this was so sweet. Good of course, and now I am officially going to sleep after all I have exactly 30 minutes of sleep to get to since this story has literally had my interest for four hours straight. Oh, what off-days can do to a person.
Hey update soon ok? You're a fantastic writer and don't let anyone else tell you otherwise.
xX Stranger Xx chapter 21 . 7/18
Ah, this was so nice. Great job and I love all your references to outside sources like Dory and her short-term memory and then there's the quotes. Very good story too, though I believe I've already mentioned it.. doesn't hurt to say it twice aye?
xX Stranger Xx chapter 20 . 7/18
This is a really good story so far, and I noticed that you've updated recently so that's good, nice to see someone sticking to their story! Also update as soon as your able, I would put this review in chapter 23 but as you noticed (hopefully) I am only at 20 and am about to fall asleep, so here I'm putting up early.
It is quite obvious that Hans is the sick culprit once again, though its almost strange how he's sweet to Anna but who knows but the author, that could be just an act.
Belle Beauty didn't even sound like a trusting title, heck I'd rather be friends with someone called bone-breaker of ice-queen than Belle Beauty :P
Also, Han's story has a clear error in it that I'm surprised Anna didn't pick up on yet... He said she persuaded her parents into believing it and paid everyone off when in truth her parents don't care about it and especially won't pay a cent for her in this, as was stated before.
xX Stranger Xx chapter 3 . 7/17
It would be both nice and interesting to hear Anna bite back to Elsa's icy remarks rather than just dropping her jaw and checking her out.
TheSmallzy23 chapter 23 . 7/16
Probably the best story i've ever read.
Keep it up yeah :)
awesomeness-unleashed chapter 23 . 7/3
This is awesome. I love how you put so much effort in developing you characters. Cant you make more Elsanna please? With a cherry on top?
alex chapter 23 . 6/29
wouah, this is the Elsanna the most intense I've ever read. Elsa is a character so complicated but at the same time so interesting. The evolution of her feelings for Anna is described with a lot of lightness and I think the idea of a POV Elsa is a good thing, we can see the events in a different way, in Elsa's way. We can see her feelings, her thoughts, her fears, her insecurities, and it allow us to make a different image of Elsa, a "more human" image and for my part that was essential. So, the show must going on, I want more, more and more, I can't wait XD Also, I wanted to say one last thing too, you have a lot of talent, congratulation, your writing style is so pleasant, so light, so... it's almost perfect (I don't find other words to describe it). Well, I'm not going to ramble like Anna so thank you and see you in the next chapter XD Bonne continuation et bonne chance :)
Ally Tora chapter 21 . 6/25
FINALLY!
Ally Tora chapter 19 . 6/24
Finally! A kiss! I'm so excited and sad because I can't wait to read the next chapter but I really need to sleep
Shadowglyder chapter 23 . 6/22
I have thoroughly enjoyed the first two chapters of the "Elsa Arc"!
I really try not to read other reviews before I leave my own, since I don't want to maybe copy other's sentiments. However, I have to disagree with the few complaints about having "Elsa" chapters.
The way I see it, though I doubt was purposefully done, in the beginning we are following Anna as she explores a new world. This could be any of us from starting a new job to a new school or even a new home. We get very minute details about how she is coping with change and slowly finding her place in her new world. From her short relationship and altercations with Hans to her growing feelings for Elsa, as well as coming to terms with her own sexuality. We are seeing through her eyes every step of the way. Then we come to "The Kiss" at the end of spring break.
Switching to Elsa's POV at this time really shows that both young women are very nearly at the same point of development in their relationship. Except, of course, for Elsa's backtracking. But at least she moves past that!
At this point, we get a condensed version of what Elsa has been experiencing getting to know and coming to terms with herself and Anna. (I wouldn't complain if at some point a rewrite would include a back and forth POV, but it's not absolutely necessary).
Now on to this chapter, I really like that we have caught up in time to the present. Keeping with Elsa lets us see how she is coping with accepting her feelings, and we get hints that she is still not 100% into being "girlfriends", as she sends her final text to Anna on Sunday morning. Elsa's interaction with Flynn is perfect! More open than reserved and realizing he was already her best friend. Then the Hans situation...that conversation will be hard, but Anna should be fairly willing to tell what transpired after everything that has happened this last week.
All in all, I am not sure if the next chapter will be "Elsa-centric" from the A/N, but I would really like to see both Anna and Elsa's POV from this point on as their experiences will now only grow together.
Sorry for the long review, but I just wanted to show my support for the direction the story has taken!
Ally Tora chapter 13 . 6/20
More Wicked references. I love it :3
toasted bun chapter 23 . 6/18
Sweet chapter. Totes worth the wait! Thank you for sharing it :)
Ally Tora chapter 9 . 6/17
I haven't read this fic in a long time so I'm re-reading up to date. I love the Wicked reference in this chapter x) I'm hoping there will be some more.
Zurrick chapter 23 . 6/17
Damn I was hoping that asshole would be done with forever. Oh well very good chapter and it explains a lot. Elsa is starting to figure things out finally.