Reviews for Backwards
Deathberry-Y chapter 22 . 4h
Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, this chapter was amazing!
And I listened to the songs after reading the chapter and then I started fangirling all over again because I was imagining the scene and awww yasssss
Swim swim chapter 22 . 4h
*fangirls wildly*
ArtisticAndrogyny chapter 22 . 11h
Sweet mother of god! Im squealing like the crazed fangirl i am at 5am. Something bout this story makes gets to me. Oh man. And elsas pov was perfection! Gahhhh. Im so excited that u are continuing. My favorite elsanna story by far. Man u rock. I cant wait for the rest!
iwantaparrot1 chapter 22 . 18h
We finally get into Elsa's head! This was a lovely chapter, very well written and my favourite so far. So very romantic! I'm melting!
Kyoko-nyaa chapter 22 . 18h
ahaaaa. So Elsa have a crush to Anna. and ohhh my glob! Elsa's in love! I feel it! Don't conceal, Feel it, Let it show, Let it go! XDD

Nice choice of songs! It really fits ther feelings! and when they're dancing it's romantic for me. :)) I'm excited to read the next. Glob Elsa don't worry about anything.
poprocks27 chapter 22 . 19h
This is probably my favorite chapter so far. Elsa is surprisingly poetic. :) I'm excited to see what you have planned.

Just one question: Is there a reason Elsa doesn't consider Flynn her best friend? All of their interactions and descriptions make them appear very close (Elsa even calls him a brother). I'm wondering if it is more her own perception of herself as a loner that is keeping her from seeing him that way, rather than the actual nature of their relationship.
Guest chapter 22 . 22h
I didn't want it to end. I was so so so happy to see that you'd updated. This is my all time favourite story on here. It's amazing!
Kerosene and Fire chapter 22 . 23h
I have this really, really terrible habit of stumbling upon amazing stories super late at night, and then binge-reading until I've finally caught up. Safe to say, I'm currently running off of 1-hour of sleep, a large cup of coffee and an overwhelming amount of 'the feels'. But my god, is it worth it! I love this story more than I can currently comprehend. Everything about it is just so wonderful; the plot, the writing, the writing 'style'… and of course, the Elsanna!

Also, I have to say, your obvious passion for rowing is extremely enviable. And contagious. Just reading about their workouts had me pumped up for my own, hah!

Anyway, enough gushing. Keep up the awesome work!
Dagron chapter 22 . 4/25
(I'm surprised by there still being fresh apples in Elsa's flat. Does she have someone come in to restock/dust? Does her building/flat have cleaners come in? Cool if she does. The drinking age confused me a bit too. Seeing as I live in the UK where 18's legal. Wristband thing makes sense.)

... Also: absolutely lovely chapter. So many feelings. So refreshing to get Elsa's point of view and it's every bit as awkward and endearing and... just... wow. I'm loving this story so much. It's amazing.
Well done.
And all the very best. Best of luck! :D
Tigger chapter 22 . 4/25
Yes! They kissed (again), but now everyone's okay with it! I love this story!
Zurrick chapter 22 . 4/25
Very good chapter. I was super mad at Elsa in the beginning of the chapter. I was like girl wtf are you doing? Then here at the end she was like nah imma do it. They grow up so fast. Very good chapter.
Wolfguard22 chapter 22 . 4/25
Outstanding. Each and every chapter you've written has been fantastic including this one. This story is always a joy to read, keep up the truly great work :).
Justherefortheride chapter 22 . 4/25
I just wanted to say something
Even though nobody will see it
And it doesn't matter
So
I will just say
Purple is an underrated color
aaah-MAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY-ziiiiiiinnng!
ri-fan chapter 22 . 4/24
Excellent update! Luck was on my side since I only finished through chapter 21 last week. I was so excited to see you had updated. And what a wonderful update! Great to finally see Elsa's take on our lovely Anna. Nice use of flashback and coming back to present. Also loved Elsa's panic at realizing A was going to be at the club. Also loved (and agree!) that Elsa needed a little liquid courage to get anything moving. Great work!