Reviews for Backwards
OH MY GOD YOU TERRIBLE TEASE
thoughtsmussingsandwishes chapter 25 . 3/7
I'm sad it seems you had stopped writing this but I understand how time consuming it can be! Especially since your chapters were so long and detailed! I went into this knowing nothing about crew but you were very good about your descriptions so now I feel like a mini-expert hahaha I really enjoyed this though so thanks
All the refrences are amazing! Not only the Frozen ones but the Mulan (and even Wicked?)
rathofawesomeness chapter 25 . 1/23
I stayed up really late to read this and it was totally worth it! I really want to give Elsa a big hug
rathofawesomeness chapter 10 . 1/23
I'm reading this again for like the third time and it's still as awesome as I remember! The flannel thing was hilarious btw and Mulan's not so subtle hints
rathofawesomeness chapter 10 . 1/23
Forgotten Sands chapter 25 . 12/23/2016
Just wanted to know if you are still alive. The story was really going on well. You said 2 more chapters are on the way. Really hope you are all right and if you are, please update SOON.
Fluffy chapter 25 . 12/2/2016
Hey what happened to you? The story was going really good.
Bertie.Surf chapter 25 . 11/6/2016
Really love this fic! Hoping for an update soon :) Hope you are well.
milagglad chapter 25 . 9/15/2016
Update please...
inchro chapter 1 . 8/23/2016
All I'm asking for here is confirmation of some sort that you are alive
Kristhor chapter 25 . 8/11/2016
Hi, I really love this story, t's my favorite Elsanna fanfic, and I've read a lot of them. You are an amazing writer! I have read this story the last couple of days and since I have reached the last chapter, I find myself replaying scenes from this story during the day and smiling. I have been to the north of Sweden once during college, we were staying in an accommodation next to a big lake, it was amazingly beautiful so I find myself back to that place while reading your story. Everything fits perfectly in my mind, although this takes place in Norway I think it's not too different.
However... I sincerely wish you haven't abandoned this story forever... It is way too good to give up on. This will be on the internet forever, drawing people in to read it, and finding themselves longing for a continuation after this last chapter, like I do. I will always wonder how this story would end.

I hope I can persuade you to continue this amazingly beautiful, heartbreaking, joyful and loving story. I know it will make a lot of people very happy... so... pretty please?
Anyway, I do want to thank your for this story so far though, it has been a wonderful journey, both funny and heartbreaking at times, so thank you so much!
velasco Anna chapter 24 . 7/30/2016
i like this
ClexaWarrior2018 chapter 25 . 7/15/2016
Oh my god, I just have to say that this piece of work is fan-freaking-tastic! It amazes me how you can write so well! The character dynamics between Anna and Elsa are so spot on, and the story itself is sprinkled with just the right amount of drama, fluff, angst, romance, and everything else. I don't know what you have planned for the chapters to come, but I do kinda wanna...advise (I can't tell if that's exactly that right word to use?) a little bit of a scene for this story. You can totally ignore my suggestion and I'm 100% sure that this story will still be incredible, but if you wanna continue reading and hear what I have to say, then who am I to stop you?

Anyway, I kinda wanted to read a scene where Anna is (once again) forced to coxswain a team (Four or Eight or whatever you want, but a team none the less) and so Elsa is briefly isolated in her Single for that particular practice. During that particular practice though, the fjord's waters are a little choppy and rough - just enough to be slightly concerned about but nothing big enough to force the crew to stay out of the water. During practice, the water starts turning more frequently, and clouds have gathered overhead. (Basically, a big ass storm is approaching) All the boats are called to dock since the storm is picking up, but Anna and her team are farther away from the docks, and by the time they near the shore, the waves are crashing against their boat.

One harsh wave in particular forces a teammate overboard (can be whoever you want, though I can't say I wouldn't be mildly amused if it were Tink or Dory, idk, I just find them kind of endearing in this particular fic). In a surge of sudden courage (or stupidity rather, we are talking about Anna here) Anna dives into the water to try and save the one who's gotten thrown overboard. Now she would probably hesitate because of her fear of being under water rather than above it, but then she would realize that she wouldn't want anyone (not even Hans, that douche) to suffer her parents' fate, and so she dives in to try and save them.

Now I'm not exactly sure if her role as coxswain would allow her to do that (I know nothing about rowing, honestly) but again - this is Anna we're talking about - she's not exactly one to follow rules and regulations if she thinks another method is the right one. Now, Elsa - being who she is and by that I mean she's protective of Anna as hell - she would be watching Anna's team over her shoulder to make sure their okay, meanwhile never docking her Single unless Anna is safely on shore first. Seeing someone go overboard (and then Anna diving after them) of course she panics.

Also since she knows about Anna's particular fears of the water (especially when the waves are rough instead of smooth and calm) she immediately starts making her way towards the other boat (treading through water like holy freaking fast but she's too focused on her girlfriend to notice). She arrives just in time to catch Anna resurfacing with the other team member in her arms and she scrambles back into her boat. The rest of the team immediately start making their way back to the shore (again moving like the Flash but nobody notices). Since the water is like, freezing, Anna and the one who went overboard try getting really close together (I feel like using the word cuddle, but then that just sounds weird in this particular situation) to share body heat.

Elsa is like silently freaking out, rowing right next to the other boat and trying to keep Anna awake by yelling at her so that she doesn't fall asleep and die of hypothermia - yikes! Anywho, when they make it to shore, Elsa practically doesn't even wait to dock before she's dragging Anna off the boat and onto the beach, trying to keep her awake and immediately wrapping her whole figure around her to keep her warm. She sits their the whole time, talking in a hush tone to the redhead, rocking her back and forth and just waiting for medic assistance to arrive (at one point I can see her yelling, "Where the FUCK is the ambulance!" or something like that).

The rest of the crew are just standing in a circle watching (Kristoff and Rapunzel are right next to Elsa, concerned for their friend). And I kinda feel like the would be super worried, but at the same time they would all be just stunned at how Elsa's acting. The renowned Ice Queen - known for her composure and cold exterior - acting so soft and tender (and also maybe slightly hysterical because, you know, Anna could die). I feel like it would be a slight turning point for everyone who doesn't know Elsa personally, and they would all see Elsa like Anna does (in a much smaller scale, but the same either way): as just another human being.

During the whole 'trying to keep Anna awake and alive' Anna would look up at Elsa, and seeing the blatant worry and absolute FEAR on the blonde's face, she would give a small smile (weak as hell, but a smile none the less) and even though it falls after a second because the red head is too tired to keep it on her face, for that split second that familiar smile calms Elsa enough to where she actually allows herself to breathe. But I also feel like immediately after, Anna would give this weak comment, something along the lines of, "I wonder if this is how my parents felt."

Of course, Elsa being Elsa, would immediately make the connection and see that Anna believes she's gonna die, and she doesn't even waste a second before telling Anna to just shut up, because she's not dying, not that day or the next - not on Elsa's watch. (During this whole time period, yes, the other team member who Anna dove after is being taken care of - who the hell would they be to forget about her and just leave her to freeze to death?) Anyway, eventually Anna an the other person is taken away to the hospital and Elsa is practically glued to Anna's side until she wakes up (because the whole 'waking up to the person you love most in the world practically sleeping in your hospital bed with you because they never even entertained the thought of leaving you alone for a second' cliche.

Yep, anywho, that was my idea. Sorry for the terribly long review (so so so sorry, really!) but I just really wanted to get that idea out there. (Maybe I shoulda PM'd this but oh well, too late for that now) Everything else aside, this story of yours is just jaw-droppingly amazing and I seriously can't wait until your next update. This whole suggestion of mine is something you don't have to do (obviously) but it was just something I really wanted to see. Kudos though, on getting this far and working hard. You're an amazing author!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
Hi- I've noticed you haven't updated this in a while, and wanted to encourage you- this is really good, so if you're still there, why not add another chapter?