Reviews for Backwards
Katarr chapter 26 . 1h
Welcome back! It's great to see this story being continued; I've always enjoyed it. Even with the hiatus, the writing is as good as ever, and I liked how you kept the story "current" in terms of Olympic possibilities.

There were a few other things in this chapter that stood out to me. First, it doesn't surprise me at all that Elsa's plan for her life never included the possibility for any sort of romantic entanglement. I've always had the sense that was going to be a big part of the story - that being with Anna will force Elsa to reassess everything and decided to live her life on her own terms, not her parents. That would be a great setup to take her further into sport and away from business (or possibly find a way to meld the two).

Beyond that, I was surprised at Elsa's behavior in regards to a new relationship. Shouldn't she have some sort of experience with this due to Belle, or are they so much different that this is totally uncharted territory? Finally, (and this is a nit) I'm having a hard time with Elsa pulling a C on anything. As portrayed, most of her study behaviors should be automatic by now. I figure a "B" at worst... at least until Anna decides to get naked, and then even an "F" is a strong possibility!
TheSnowQueenElsaOfArendelle chapter 26 . 2h
Welcome back! :) Thank you for not giving up.
moonflower1357 chapter 26 . 5h
Wow. I may have squealed when this update popped up. I love this story. Everything it stands for and the love these two share. I thought for sure it wasn't ever going to be updated again. I just spent the last 6 hours rereading the entire thing. Bless up.
So glad you're back. Good luck.
Sittol77 chapter 26 . 9h
Welcome back! I can't describe how much I've longed for an update from you. Thank you for not forgetting about us, and I love this chapter. Great as usual, beautifully diving into the mind of Elsa, and now I can't wait for next update. :-)
rathofawesomeness chapter 26 . 11h
I feel so bad for Elsa
Seems like she can never get a break :(
drtidrow chapter 26 . 13h
Woohoo! I had written this off as another orphaned story, but was very pleasantly surprised to find an update notice in my email inbox. :-)

I don't think Anna is going to accept "stasis" for long.

Elsa's gonna burn herself out if she keeps trying to juggle this many balls at once. Rough to try to live up to unbelievably high expectations, from both your parents and yourself. :-(

I hope Elsa can cajole a new car out of her parents, this one is just getting too unreliable to keep... heck, even a BMW M5 would hardly put a dent in the Winters's family fortune, and she certainly needs something reliable to get her to her internship.

Nice to have you back, hopefully it won't take quite so long for the next update... :-)
Sparkle277 chapter 26 . 15h
We shall meet again chapter 26 . 15h
I haven’t got the opportunity to read this right now, but I just want to say WELCOME BACK! I can’t begin to explain how much I loved this story. This is what I’m going to be re reading over the next few days. Thanks so much
Justherefortheride chapter 26 . 16h
Oh my god, you’re back. This is one of the few I’ve consistently wondered about over the past two plus years. Super happy to see you return, even if slowly.
Guest chapter 25 . 12/9/2017
This is SO SO good! Please update this is amazing!
Heroism chapter 25 . 4/15/2017
If I knew there would be an update, I would happily read this entire story over again. Though I should say that it's not entirely necessary because, as I've said before, this is one fic I won't ever forget.

There's something about the emotional tapestry in this; the cogent spacing and acute awareness of character. Even if it is never finished, this will stand as the single greatest creation of the Elsanna fandom. Thank you for creating this, and I can't even begin to tell you how happy I'd be for this to reach a state of completion.

I hope only for the best. Have a good one.
Guest chapter 16 . 3/9/2017
thoughtsmussingsandwishes chapter 25 . 3/7/2017
I'm sad it seems you had stopped writing this but I understand how time consuming it can be! Especially since your chapters were so long and detailed! I went into this knowing nothing about crew but you were very good about your descriptions so now I feel like a mini-expert hahaha I really enjoyed this though so thanks
Guest chapter 10 . 3/4/2017
All the refrences are amazing! Not only the Frozen ones but the Mulan (and even Wicked?)
rathofawesomeness chapter 25 . 1/23/2017
I stayed up really late to read this and it was totally worth it! I really want to give Elsa a big hug