Reviews for Inheritance
pls write another chapter
KiaraWangWilliams chapter 5 . 11/28/2018
This is just getting more interesting, please update soon. 8 - D
Guest chapter 5 . 10/4/2018
Aww man please continue im vary curious about Malik's reaction to Desmond!
Rhaegarh chapter 5 . 5/26/2018
it will not be continuous, right? :(
Curlycupgumweed chapter 5 . 12/1/2017
Normally, even if an original character is well written, they can still feel... intrusive in the narrative. Which is why I like to praise an author when they manage to write an original character that is both well written AND well integrated! Nicely done on Khalil! I really hope that he continues to be apart of the story.

I also love the pacing on this! Acknowledging the struggles of language barriers/no contacts/no resources/non-period clothing is intriguing and engrossing. The transitions from day to night, the interactions with the people and the descriptions of the city make it feel immersive. I'm really excited for the next chapter when/if it comes around, and I may be gushing at this point, but my, oh my, this was a highly enjoyable read. Nicely done!
Candyninja chapter 5 . 11/2/2017
Gahh! It's so good! Please update soon!
TheRYU chapter 5 . 8/17/2017
This really is a great story i cant wait to see hoe Desmond will get out of this one lol till the next update!
AmeliaPond1997 chapter 5 . 7/17/2017
I love this story. I look forward to reading more :)
FD chapter 5 . 7/14/2017
What! Only 5 chapters? I'm loving this! I can't wait until we meet Malik!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/17/2017
It's a great story but I do wish there was more chapters!
*wink wink*
moveyourlife chapter 1 . 6/4/2017
you need to finish this story it's one of my favourites
FractiousDay chapter 5 . 6/1/2017
Good concept but most confusing
CrazyTheCreeper chapter 5 . 5/16/2017
Ich finde deine Fanfiction ist richtig gut!
Und ich hoffe das nächste Kapitel bald lesen zu können, nebenbei, dein Englisch ist super!
lulue79 chapter 5 . 4/27/2017
This story is amazing! I hope to hear more from you, I've a lot of questions that remain unanswered!
AshylikesStrawberriesXD chapter 5 . 4/24/2017
This is really good. I like how it's going so far. Excited for next chapter. Awesome job:D