Reviews for Wait, What?
heffronma5 chapter 12 . 9/4
You asked the question - so why don't you write the next chapter and answer said question for us.

I think that two and a half years break is long enough time to think of an answer.

I look for ward to that answer soon

-Mark
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 12 . 8/19
i loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved was great.
klarolineforever45 chapter 12 . 8/12
this is a great story. also is the new god by any chance zeus?
The fuck! I hate you! You're not going to continue?!
PGHammer chapter 5 . 7/22
"Le Gasp?" Has Harry been sneaking peeks at Warner Animations import from France, Pepe le Pew, the Civet Casanova? (In case you have forgotten, the civet cat is the EU relative of the skunk.)
PGHammer chapter 3 . 7/22
Hermione thinks Harry has it bad now, wait until she hears about the Veela That Didn't Get Away.
PGHammer chapter 1 . 7/22
Inspired by canon events, this is - in fact, from a comment from Fleur herself. What is the Holy Grail for all veela? A mate that is immune to the Allure. Unfortunately, the veela colonies have run a combined oh-fer since Grindelwald was alive. Now they have found one - in the last place they expected - among the veela-hating wand-wavers of Britain.
LunarAlpha26 chapter 12 . 7/20
thanatos, triton, or Hades
Please update
Swordalfgun chapter 12 . 7/17
hestia, artemis or hera.
only ones who could give us much of a shock
justanfanboy chapter 12 . 7/4
thathantos? i think :P thinking of MoD now but hey can always be so? or aphrodite? hmmm well hope to see an update sometime
777angeloflove chapter 12 . 6/26
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! SO AWESOME! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Im guessing thantos or hades
Miyo chapter 12 . 5/29
I am guessing Hades or Zeus.
ShadowMystic56 chapter 12 . 5/24
Thanatos?
Please keep updating. This story is quite fun. Will Harry have additional animal companions? Perhapse the dragon in the first task?