Reviews for Looking Up To You
Samuraidragonfrog chapter 21 . 4/25/2011
I think Amy and Sammy are a cute couple too. Hoping that people do more of Sammy and Amy as a couple. Thank you for the story and good luck on your other story as well.
The Review Guy chapter 8 . 12/17/2008
You know, over the course of this story, Greg is possessed by an evil demon, gets completely skewered, and as a result is cuckolded in favor of a preteen.

This story is freaking nightmare fuel, dude.
SailorWednesdayMercury chapter 21 . 6/21/2008
What a great story, I cannot wait to read the seqiel, here is a recommendation, please read & review my Sailor Mercury romance, be warned that it is an Amy Zoisite romance but there is a little bit of a Shingami romance in it as well, it is titled A Forbidden Romance 1, I'll be working on its sequel, A Forbidden Romance 2 this coming Monday, but I think you'll like my story because of Sammy's costume and because of the love triangle between Sammy, Amy, and Zoisite!
Authority Man 37 chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Quite cute, romantic, humorous and great concept to this story. It's too bad the Sammy(Shingo)XAmy pairing was only short-lived. But for you, you've managed to revive it with that fabulous imagination of yours! Splendid work, my friend! (_)
Joyce chapter 21 . 3/4/2008
You write really well...the story is engrossing. But im just not to fond of Ami and Sammy tandem. They're Sailor Senshi for Kami's sake! How could they be beaten by Sammy? I would understand if they're having a hard time fighting youmas but to have Sammy as a hero and saving them too many time? Impossible!
phantomballerina chapter 13 . 4/8/2007
Okay, the "inner editor" in me strikes again. Another error I noticed: In the conversation near the beginning that Serena and Sammy are having, the line about Mika: "No, we can't," Sammy said. "I just remembered. Mika already has a girlfriend..." Obviously, Mika has a BOYFRIEND if she is dating Rick! Just pointing out details for you! _~ *wink* I really like how this story is progressing- I can't wait to read the conclusion!
phantomballerina chapter 4 . 4/8/2007
So far I'm really enjoying your story! I noticed in this chapter, there was one line where you used the English dub spelling of Rei's name, but throughout the rest of the story you use her Japanese spelling (which I prefer anyways!). Just thought I'd let you know in case you wanted to fix it. It was in the line: "Hey Serena," Raye said, taking a bite out of her ice cream cone...
Peaceguy chapter 21 . 12/30/2005
Very good.
naruto chapter 3 . 11/27/2005
Lol Darien has a truck? oh yea how come everybody likes to excalmate! LOl I'm just kiddin ya, great story so far. I hope I can finish this soon.. Later.
kilnorc chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
man...these two ppl seem to get into a LOT of trouble huh? u figure that they would be prepared but its like "Oh we win for now...lets go to my house yay!" then one of them or both get kidnapped by the aliens...

ur work is great...just ami and sammy are pretty dumb as hell sometimes

jim hawking jr chapter 21 . 1/7/2004
cool story
jster1983 chapter 12 . 10/6/2003
In chapter 12 you called me Blooky? by the way I take back what I said alltough I found what Raye said about how Chad's strategy in that Spoils of war game you made up to be most hilarious.
Maelgrim chapter 21 . 9/8/2003
exellent just as good as the mirai/ami story if not better I salute you
Sparrow Miggoto chapter 21 . 8/31/2003
I hope you realize that you are gonna have to make the Ami/Mirai Trunks a whole lot better than this, because I got blown away. Your a good writer, and I should know I'm writing books myself.
HART chapter 21 . 7/11/2003
Write a sequal or something cause i liked this story.