Reviews for As Luck Would Have It
IloveLester chapter 36 . 9/6
WOW! Love this story even as the tears are flowing down my face, you are a great writer!
gabriellamoldo chapter 18 . 8/21
omg I can't belive you broght Mark back. Genius idea !
gabriellamoldo chapter 10 . 8/21
I love his story so much. The smut is extremly sexy and the story is funny and just keeps me hooked.
Stephannie1014 chapter 36 . 7/9
Sad but wonderful ending to a great love story! Thank you for everything you put into this.
DreamsInColor8 chapter 36 . 6/9
Wonderful story! I really enjoyed each chapter. Your writing is amazing and I love how you wrote Steph and Les together. It was perfect! Thank you for sharing!
kymmie chapter 36 . 2/17
I think rhis book is one of if not the best tart book I've read so far. I love it all and the ending made me want to cry. I hope you will write more.
Guest chapter 33 . 11/20/2014
Enjoying your writing, but really didn't like how Mark was sent to Somalia and what happened to him. There was no justice in that. Almost made me sympathetic to his attack on Stephanie ...
Sliver of Melody chapter 36 . 9/11/2014
An absolutely amazing story. It made me happy to have read it. The epilogue just brought it all together for the perfect end. I loved it.
Julie Scrumptious chapter 36 . 8/3/2014
Oh, a tissue warning indeed. That was just lovely. What a wild ride with ups and downs along the way. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us.
Julie Scrumptious chapter 5 . 8/3/2014
Love the PSA's! Make me laugh out loud. Hmm, sexy Ranger's Angels. Has a nice ring to it ;)
Julie Scrumptious chapter 2 . 8/3/2014
Yummy - a Lester story. Love Lester. I'm hoping the Maestro is gonna get a workout! I'm settling in for a nice long read. On to Chapter 3.
MargaritaS chapter 36 . 8/2/2014
interesting, im not sure i liked the ending going all the way to death, the way you wrote it was sweet, but i guess i like my readings to end on a happier note :)
Blondie95 chapter 36 . 7/30/2014
You killed Hector and I was upset. He's my favorite Rangeman after Les. But then you named the baby after him so that was ok. But then you made me cry. I love the story but I never cry. You made my cry, especially with the breast cancer. I have lost a lot of people in very few years to cancer. You are gifted as a writer.
Guest chapter 36 . 7/17/2014
Wow. A heart felt love story that I have reread several times. Thank you.
MyMerryMen chapter 35 . 7/16/2014
These were two more wonderful chapters. I especially loved this one showing Lester growing in his position as father and husband. He'll be a good leader of Rangeman Trenton. You know I won't read the Epilogue again after it upset me so much after the first time so I tell you again how wonderful this story was. In my opinion the best you've written so far... at least from the tart stories since I haven't read the Babe-stories. It was a pleasure to read it.