Reviews for As Luck Would Have It
kymmie chapter 36 . 2/17
I think rhis book is one of if not the best tart book I've read so far. I love it all and the ending made me want to cry. I hope you will write more.
Guest chapter 33 . 11/20/2014
Enjoying your writing, but really didn't like how Mark was sent to Somalia and what happened to him. There was no justice in that. Almost made me sympathetic to his attack on Stephanie ...
Sliver of Melody chapter 36 . 9/11/2014
An absolutely amazing story. It made me happy to have read it. The epilogue just brought it all together for the perfect end. I loved it.
Julie Scrumptious chapter 36 . 8/3/2014
Oh, a tissue warning indeed. That was just lovely. What a wild ride with ups and downs along the way. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us.
Julie Scrumptious chapter 5 . 8/3/2014
Love the PSA's! Make me laugh out loud. Hmm, sexy Ranger's Angels. Has a nice ring to it ;)
Julie Scrumptious chapter 2 . 8/3/2014
Yummy - a Lester story. Love Lester. I'm hoping the Maestro is gonna get a workout! I'm settling in for a nice long read. On to Chapter 3.
MargaritaS chapter 36 . 8/2/2014
interesting, im not sure i liked the ending going all the way to death, the way you wrote it was sweet, but i guess i like my readings to end on a happier note :)
Blondie95 chapter 36 . 7/30/2014
You killed Hector and I was upset. He's my favorite Rangeman after Les. But then you named the baby after him so that was ok. But then you made me cry. I love the story but I never cry. You made my cry, especially with the breast cancer. I have lost a lot of people in very few years to cancer. You are gifted as a writer.
Guest chapter 36 . 7/17/2014
Wow. A heart felt love story that I have reread several times. Thank you.
MyMerryMen chapter 35 . 7/16/2014
These were two more wonderful chapters. I especially loved this one showing Lester growing in his position as father and husband. He'll be a good leader of Rangeman Trenton. You know I won't read the Epilogue again after it upset me so much after the first time so I tell you again how wonderful this story was. In my opinion the best you've written so far... at least from the tart stories since I haven't read the Babe-stories. It was a pleasure to read it.
Mom Of JEM chapter 36 . 7/15/2014
Wow! This story was fabulous! It made me laugh out loud and it had me in tears. Your PSAs were great too! Thanks for sharing. :-)
Selene Aduial chapter 36 . 7/15/2014
I'm sorry to see this end and on such a sad note, but I guess all good things come to an end.
They died as they lived, living each other to no end and they will live and love on in their kids memories and hearts.
Well done!
Aleja21 chapter 36 . 7/15/2014
Great story... this chap brought tears to my eyes.
Catten90 chapter 36 . 7/15/2014
OMG That was fucking amazing! Ive just read the whole story straight thrue and its one of the best Ive ever read. It made me laugh, it made me blush and it made me cry. I can honestly say that I wished it would never end.
Guest chapter 36 . 7/15/2014
Congratulations on the story! It ended beautifully. Its great to see that people really can appreciate love and being in love. Great job