Reviews for As Luck Would Have It
Angelface chapter 36 . 5/13
The PSA's were hilarious. Your story was beautiful.I cried when Tio...and the ending...bittersweet.
Blistful2006 chapter 36 . 4/27
Wow just wow. This the type of story that leaves you in a story fog. I loved watching their relationship grow and their family grow.
Blistful2006 chapter 22 . 4/9
Goodness this has my heart beating hard and near tears the emotions were captured so perfectly. A mean les sayong such hurtful things jeez. I really feel for Steph as Les said he dodnt trust Mark.
Shanita67 chapter 36 . 4/9
Amazing and painful at times. I love the AU of Ranger not taking the meeting. Normally a TART makes me a little sad about Ranger. However this felt perfect.
Blistful2006 chapter 7 . 3/26
Totally engaged so far with this story. I absolutely love your PSA at the end of each chapter it is so clever. I look forward to see what you'll say.
MomofPhoenix chapter 1 . 1/23
So, I'm rereading your stories. I absolutely love them. Miss seeing something new from you.
Lynda
Lilbit903 chapter 36 . 8/25/2016
I'm not crying. I am not crying... Beautiful story. Loved how you made it so easy to get attached to the character's. Now excuse me while i continue to *not* cry.
Vulcan Rider chapter 36 . 6/26/2016
First of all, please forgive me for not being able to review every chapter. It was all I could do, physically, to read this amazing story. It was truly a beautiful story of a love that transcends anything else. The angst almost killed me.

My heart broke when the skip hurt Steph at the distraction and Bobby and Ranger saved her life for Les with the direct transfusion, then Les' weeks by her side, waiting for her to wake up. Ranger's honesty with Les about his love for her and what would have happened had he met her first, but that he would have never been able to give her what she needed, that Lester was able to give her.

Hector. Oh God, that broke me down so bad. But having him bring her back from the darkness and keeping her from the light was amazing. So many people don't believe in "visitations" or special connections. I do. My daughter visited me after she died, when I was in so much agony that I couldn't go on and she was beautiful. The strange thing was that all of her tattoos were gone. She was in her perfect pure state. It was NOT a dream.

I loved that Ranger decided to move to Miami to visit Julie more and to allow himself to look for what Les and his parents had. He more than deserved that and I'm so glad that he found it.

This was an amazing, outstanding story that will become one of my favorites and go into my downloaded file to be read over and over. Thank you so much for the many hours you put into creating this wonderful story for us.
Maggie M.
PhillyGirl27 chapter 36 . 6/23/2016
Second time reading this amazing Tart tale! LOVED IT and HATED IT at the same time! Kudos to you, as writer, for pulling out such STRONG EMOTIONS from your readers! Your Lester/Steph pairing was truly a match made in heaven. My favorite scene is when Steph demonstrates her skip assessment ability, analyzing and coming up with a place and time to nab a nationally wanted murderer after only a few minutes reviewing his file! And the encounters with Ranger trying to wrap his head around her unprecedented skill level were hilarious! #2 fav scene was the entire diner meeting through the next day! I could read that over and over and never get tired of it! Well done!

Now. Things I hated. PLEASE know that this is NOT a criticism of your storytelling skills! They are PHENOMENAL! I just HATE when ANY Merry Man dies, or ANY main character turns mean. But Hector holds a special place in my heart, so this one was hard for me to read. You did all you could as a writer to explain and justify it and help alleviate our mourning, but I am a PLOT WUSS! Cannot take any hard turns like this, unless, of course it's Morelli getting the short end of the plot stick! ;-) And that Epilogue! The death scene of elderly Steph and Les was too much for me. Beautifully portrayed, but too sad for me.

Thanks for keeping your stories up for us to read. You really dragged us emotionally from the Happy Pole to the Despair Pole and back, again and again! Wow! I am beat! I wish you were still writing. You have excellent writing talents, and this board is the poorer for no longer having your creations emerge here. -Kathy
Carolb chapter 36 . 6/18/2016
Wow that was an awesome story. Please write more
Guest chapter 6 . 4/26/2016
I love your psa's
HalfBabeHalfBeautiful chapter 36 . 9/6/2015
WOW! Love this story even as the tears are flowing down my face, you are a great writer!
HungarianBebe chapter 18 . 8/21/2015
omg I can't belive you broght Mark back. Genius idea !
HungarianBebe chapter 10 . 8/21/2015
I love his story so much. The smut is extremly sexy and the story is funny and just keeps me hooked.
Stephannie1014 chapter 36 . 7/9/2015
Sad but wonderful ending to a great love story! Thank you for everything you put into this.