Reviews for A Rat's Promise
I like what you did with naming the girl Martha. I found it kinda symbolic, like it was a sort of rebirth so Martha could get to live a better, more free life with better parents. I agree that the dad was an absolute jerk and that Twitch would be a better replacement. Keep on writing and never stop improving :)
Howdy Doody chapter 16 . 1/31/2016
That was a wonderful lemon and all, but I had to stop reading every few lines to catch my breath from laughing because it's Twitch, and that just, somehow, cracks me up
Guest chapter 23 . 12/23/2015
I know your not doing fan fiction anymore but I wanted to thank you for delivering this beautiful story. It shakned me on the inside a lot. There's alot of ups and downs in life and you described it so perfectly. I hope you do well in your life since your near the end of high school and almost an adult. Once again thank you for this story and I hope you can fufuile your dream :)
Fan chapter 10 . 12/1/2015
I love your story i really do and i dont know if the next chapters will ruined it all ... Cause as much i hate it i dont think sivir and twitch can do it they both dont carry that much relationship sooo i hope they are in friends terms
Tiltedhat chapter 21 . 9/20/2015
I hear you want suggestions for champs to write about. Well my good sir, I see your question and I raise you Poppy, the iron ambassador. She's got some stories but quality and being finished aren't good descriptions. And don't forget, she's friends with Galio. Have a good day/night!
Sparrinsky chapter 23 . 2/10/2015
My most sincere thanks for writing this piece of art. I found it looking through Twitch fan art. The auto corrector wrote fan fic (IDKY) but it led me to this jewel. At first I thought it wouldnt be that good. I then saw the number of words and said: This has 100k words. Better than most fanfics I have read. I read the first chapter thinking, lets give it a try! I am just going to say that this beauty made me miss the bus. I really like the fact that you depict Twitch as a loving, misunderstood creature. While in-game, Id always thought as Twitch as a food-searcher, that likes his ocasional skirmish now and then, and enjoys stink. Now, I can only think of Twitch as a loving father. The only thing that I would have changed is Cassandra's death, I would have made it much more painful and epic, because she killed Martha. Martha was also an interesting character: I was impacted by the way that she doesnt like Twitch swearing, and wants to make Sivir and Twitch like each other. After all, she starts an amazing relationship. Great writing skills here. You have great talent for writing, and I want to encourage you to keep on writing. This has been the best fanfic i have ever read. In fact, I am going to read The Outcasts and that Gnar story.
Thank you for making me stay up till midnight reading under my covers and wishing for this to never end.
Have a great day/night ;)
This reader chapter 23 . 1/11/2015
A beautiful ending to a beautiful story.
Erindor chapter 16 . 12/19/2014
IDK how, but you made a lemon between a sewer rat and a mercenary sound hot :p
Gea5s chapter 23 . 12/3/2014
Commendable and saturated with originality. Some constructive criticism would be to be more punctual with commas, and to fix itty grammar mistakes. Nonetheless, one of the beast stories ive read.
jellogilatin chapter 23 . 11/24/2014
Hype for gnar fanfic!
Happy Fenris chapter 22 . 11/23/2014
I vote for Gnar, I can't wait to read a good fanfiction about him...
Toxic chapter 23 . 11/22/2014
Man, what a ride, I think this is the first time reading a story from start, to end on this site, all story's (maybe one but that one was more for fun) never ended or the guy never came back or just something, never had an end to it, this was the best story so far, thank you for the story, also as for the next story, I may not be the writer here, but I'm so sad, I really really wanted a fiddlesticks story, sure, it would be a bit hard to do one, as to how you would do it, and not much you can do with him, but if its ganna be Gnar well alright, I like the guy fun champion I'm just a bit sad you wont do fiddlesticks, hes the first champion I ever got too, ah well cant wait for that one. good luck now!

P.S no one ever picked Gnar XD but thank you for still picking him anyway then the troll, never used him.
kewlstory chapter 23 . 11/23/2014
A great ending to a great story. I can't wait for gnar!
Toxic chapter 22 . 11/21/2014
I vote for Fiddlesticks!
silverjack20 chapter 22 . 11/21/2014
Trundle I hope you make him kind or gnar I just think that be cute