Reviews for Harry Potter and the Peverell Legacy
Harry Malfoy9397 chapter 52 . 6/11
This was not as good as part 1, I was bored for most of it, I hope part 3 is better.
RykkiLynnea chapter 53 . 2/2
Just like the first book, there were spelling and grammar errors throughout the story, still not too bad though. I do wonder what ever happened with Winky & Dobby wanting an elfling? I think it was mentioned in Book 1, but it might've been early in Book 2. (Reading them one after the other has kind of made them blend together in my head.) Either way, after it was mentioned, it was never brought up again. I don't understand the necessity of killing off Sirius at this point in time or why his death was so simple, anticlimactic, and fairly pathetic. Especially compared to the deaths he had already escaped. I liked the first book much better than the second. At this point in time, I will not be continuing to the third book.
Siruislady chapter 53 . 1/7
Oh my god. That took me on a journey. I very much enjoyed it. I look for books to bring me in to another world. You fic has done that. Thank you and keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 47 . 12/25/2020
I’ve been reading this after the first one ah think it’s marvellous ! It’s Christmas Day an a little lonely since my wife passed away. Reading this has really cheered me up! Best fanfic I’ve ever read

Can’t wait to read the third

It all flows seamlessly
Guest chapter 53 . 12/15/2020
I love this books, I understand that you decided to kill Sirius, but it’s so sad, I’m not going to keep reading the rest because of it, but still good work.
slinkygustavo chapter 53 . 11/1/2020
What a great story!
Pearl oceans 1 chapter 25 . 10/12/2020
Love your story
Jemma Blackwell chapter 53 . 8/21/2020
I am not sure I can stomach any more of the horror.
Amber Serpent chapter 35 . 8/14/2020
A pegasus only has wings. An alicorn is the proper term for a winged horse with a horn.
Santeegan chapter 41 . 8/7/2020
Why in the hell is Harry not reporting the gap in the wards to his father?
wandamarie chapter 53 . 7/10/2020
on to book three
wandamarie chapter 52 . 7/10/2020
so so sad
wandamarie chapter 51 . 7/10/2020
holly cow poo getting good thank you
wandamarie chapter 50 . 7/10/2020