Reviews for Harry Potter and the Peverell Legacy
fhl1234 chapter 51 . 3/27
Oh no, how's Harry going to take the news that Sirius was murdered? This isn't good. Glad Harry didn't free Grindalwald. Perhaps Harry can see to it though that he's properly imprisoned yet fed good.
fhl1234 chapter 49 . 3/27
How in the world is Sirius going to find his adopted son in time?
fhl1234 chapter 46 . 3/25
Very well written chapter. You did a good job of rewriting the cave sceen. Noooooooooo! He's not going to make it this time is he?
fhl1234 chapter 32 . 3/24
The dueling tournament was very well written. Their time at Durmstrang was excellent. Everyone learned so much. Thanks for writing this thrilling tale.
fhl1234 chapter 22 . 3/21
I disagree with Harry, I think he should continue practicing with a staff. Because what if he has to fight a Durmstrang student in the war.
fhl1234 chapter 18 . 3/20
Your fanfic is the second one I've read where Harry goes to Durmstrang, I can't wait to see what all they learn. Loving it thus far. Thanks for writing.
fhl1234 chapter 17 . 3/20
Why didn't Albus leave them the false memory of Slughorn, then they'd know about the horcruxes.
fhl1234 chapter 14 . 3/20
Liked the one original memory you wrote. Kudos to you for a job well done.
fhl1234 chapter 12 . 3/20
So the horcruxes do play a roll in the fic, I was wondering if they would. Keep up the wonderful writing on Harry's seventh year please.
fhl1234 chapter 9 . 3/19
Well what a surprise, Sirius as Headmaster, that's a first read for me. Never read a fic where he wound up as headmaster. I dare say even the late Albus Dumbledore would be shocked, pleasant surprise :)
fhl1234 chapter 5 . 3/18
It'd be nice if the Greengrass family allied themselves with the Black-Potter family.
fhl1234 chapter 4 . 3/16
Intense chapter.
Anonymous chapter 53 . 3/10
I can’t believe you killed off Sirius! Not sure if I can read the next book now
The French Dark Lord chapter 53 . 2/18
Really Had a great time!
Gonna start reading Serpents Conquest ASAP!
Congratulation for your unique and entertainning writting style.
Kairan1979 chapter 53 . 12/29/2017
Excellent sequel to Return of Heritage.
Looking forward to read the third book.
1,783 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »