Reviews for First Kiss
Twilight chapter 1 . 9/27
This was a really good recommendation. I enjoyed it -)
annaharding chapter 1 . 9/25
Very cute story! Thanx for sharing!
mamaruti chapter 1 . 8/21
Loved it! Thank you
thunnababy chapter 1 . 5/30
Thank you for this sweet story, I enjoyed it very much and look forward to reading more of your work.
KimiD chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
I cannot remember when I have loved and enjoyed a o/s more than this one I totally fell in love with this story, Edward and Bella and the whole journey all the way to them being grandpa and grandma... the only word for it is Delicious! KimiD
Yas chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
I've had this story saved forever and a day on my phone and just got around to reading it. Needless to say I really did enjoy it. Good job BB and thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
An all around sweet read. Good job thanks for sharing xx
shaz308 chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
A great one shot. Looking forward to more of your work, thanks.
Amy chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Awe this was heart warming. Fantastic story, I enjoyed it tremendously!
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
I loved it fate brought them together twice and it was sweet and perfect both times they were made for each other thank you
dowlingnana chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Freakin' loved this. What a sweet, sweet story. Sigh* I wonder if things like this could really happen? I guess we just don't know but I'd dare to guess it's happened to someone. thanx so much ;o)
mybookloveaffair chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
This story is so cute! I love it so much! asdfghjkl; perfection. So freaking cute! Awww they had such a cute happily ever after and the ending was just *fangirl squeal*
shar0525 chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
LillianAmethyst chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
What a beautiful story, loved every moment. It's nice to read something sweet from time to time, no drama, no angst, just love pure and simple.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
I found my self thinking of the song Strawberry Wine by Deana Carter while reading this, what a beautiful story.