Reviews for The BBXRAE Documentary
TomboyPrincess12 chapter 1 . 7/26
Uh...I was watching Teen Titans for the first time, I was about 5 or 6, and I saw the Nevermore. I fell in love with the series and am still in love with it. Plus, this is the first time I shipped something.
awesomedork1188 chapter 11 . 5/31
This is so good w I love it so much
NeneJPhilly chapter 11 . 4/18
I'm partial to water fights.
3:30 Am... I suck
CleoArrow chapter 11 . 3/30
Every time you update, it makes me want cookie dough, ha, ha.
Cyborg's Google search was so realistic. I don't know how many times I've looked up a random question when I was bored or procrastinating. Usually I end up regretting it though.
Cameras. I love watching people trying to figure them out and then failing when I too try. And yes, the plan has begun! But what are the cameras for?
WishfulGeeking chapter 11 . 3/30
In would try to go out as far as I possibly could and catch a huge wave so I could ride it back to shore! That or look for sharks! Dun, dun,dun,dun, dun, dun, dun, dun, Nanah!
Bluedog197 chapter 11 . 3/30
I WOULD RIDE A WHALE or dig a really big hole oh and guess what i am finally eighteen my birthday was on the nineteenth isn't that awesome hahahaha but dude this was a SPECTACULAR chapter oh dude their faces when they were trying to get the Polaroid to work they were so confused like who doesn't know how to work a camera like that oh dude you make me laugh like a hyena and a sleep over this has trap written all over it because we all know a sleep over involves games of truth or dare hmm but don't worry i am a night owl i love sleep but hate going to bed but now i am going to BUY ALL the pusheen stuff so anyway great job and good luck, peace.
Balled Of The Broken chapter 11 . 3/30
Im assuming for the question you meant Beach. Anyways, I just found this and OHMIGOD I love it. As for the answer to the question, I would probably tease my friends, not go into the ocean but instead make a giant hole in the sand and then covering the top with umbrellas and towels then laying in it and sleep.
JasonVUK chapter 11 . 3/30
:o -hasn't used a polaroid in YEARS- :I I forget they existed. -now listen to Hey-Ya- XD Heeeeyy Yyaaaa! Hey Yaaa! Shake it like a polaroid picture!

:D And so the plot thickens ... or progresses rather :I
bbraeflinxrobstarcybee1011 chapter 11 . 3/29
I don't have many, if any, friends. But, I would probably just chill in the shade and listen to my music. I have pale skin that burns easy so not the best for the beach..
Dracona of the Teen Legends chapter 11 . 3/29
Doing much better with your verb tenses. Only one glitch this time. I am totally excited to see how the plan works out. Vale! (that's Latin for "Goodbye!" or "Be well/strong!")
P. ... Last time I got Fish Food I think it was from Target.
P.P.S. I saw no chapter question this time. Maybe I missed it...
Lala chapter 2 . 3/21
Lala chapter 1 . 3/21
Auw so cute!
bbraeflinxrobstarcybee1011 chapter 8 . 3/13
One lie I told that no one knows it's a lie (though it's partly true) is that the reason I'm so tired is because I have nightmares and continuously wake up. The real reason is I stay up on Wattpad and FFn all night.
bbraeflinxrobstarcybee1011 chapter 7 . 3/13
I've never really thought about this before. Let's
See... When I get angry, my face turns slightly red, I ignore the person I'm angry with, and I always talk in a way that's so calm it's scary. Or I laugh. Yep, sometimes when I'm mad I laugh. It's weird...