Reviews for A Snake with a Temper
Abandon All Sanity chapter 1 . 2/1
I've actually read all your G.I Joe fanfictions multiple times in the past and was absolutely shocked when you messaged me, I hadn't realized I didn't comment or review on anything and I thought I should change that. You have amazing skills in writing that kept me enraptured to the end, of course development is needed by every writer (myself included) and the one thing I'd say to add is for you to work on putting more detail into your chapters. Not overbearingly so but it's incredibly fast paced and I feel like there can be a little development there. Other than that, I absolutely love the way you write and your plot line.
RougeReaper chapter 17 . 6/29/2015
I loved the story!
Chibi Fox6663 chapter 17 . 2/16/2015
I Love this story! It was amazingly well written and the attention to detail was amazing! Thank you for putting this story into the world cause people really appreciate it! 3
Guest chapter 17 . 11/28/2014
Loved all 17 chapters!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Update immediately, please!
Lmb111514 chapter 17 . 10/16/2014
So sad they died, but it was a great love story. Brilliant job on this, I loved all the ideas and the whole story line. I can't wait for more fantastic stories done by you!:-)
Ace chapter 17 . 7/3/2014
I just read all 17 chapters in one day and it was fantastic! I loved your story!
MsKMJ chapter 16 . 6/26/2014
Yay! An update! I love their banter! I hope there's more! please update soon!
MsKMJ chapter 15 . 6/12/2014
So happy about the quick update! I really hope she finds her way back to Snake Eyes.
MsKMJ chapter 14 . 6/12/2014
I'm interested in seeing how Snake Eyes reacts to Temp's 'death'... At least I hope she's not gone! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 11 . 6/9/2014
please write more soon
Audrey Whyte chapter 11 . 6/8/2014
Update soon!
to-the-trees chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
I did not know that Snake was mute. I thought he was just really quiet.
Audrey Whyte chapter 10 . 6/1/2014
Update soon!
purplesnake0512 chapter 9 . 5/24/2014
Ohhh! What's gonna happen in Japan?