Reviews for Because I Love You
Lover-Bug chapter 8 . 11/26/2017
So you never actually made the sequel for this...
Emjoy13 chapter 8 . 10/9/2017
Hi, so I know you posted this story like years ago but it is honestly one of my favorites. It both breakers my heart and excites me. I have read it more than any other story I believe :) I just wanted you to know how much I appreciated this story and also ask, even if it has been years, if there is a slight possibility for a sequel? I don't even know if you are actively writing anymore but it is worth a shot. :)
Once again - love this story, love your writing!
Sparkleyangel chapter 8 . 2/2/2015
I love your story! I completely felt Felicity's insecurities and heart ache...you are an amazing writer!
James chapter 8 . 10/17/2014
Just for the record, there are guys that read these stories as well. :)

Liked the story overall, but ch. 8 just felt like a lot of unnecessary teenage drama. Would have been much more satisfying if they acted more like adults, rather than characters from Twilight. In real-life adults don't need a magic reset button. If they have a deficiency in their relationship, they "talk" and "get to know each other" better, not by deciding to just "date" again. You can't make progress in a relationship if you're walking backwards...

That's just my opinion. And yes, I know that this isn't real-life. However, considering the makers of Arrow have specifically designed the show to seem as if it could really be happening in the real world, I think it applies. :)

Besides, like Felicity said in "The Calm", they've already talked about everything that would normally be talked about on a 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th date.
Independent-Fics chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Can't wait for the sequel! ️️
Wolffy57 chapter 8 . 7/9/2014
Really like this keep going
Only Need Some Romance chapter 8 . 6/1/2014
Please post the sequel soon. Can't wait to read more!
Feli41319 chapter 8 . 5/23/2014
Love this story! Read it all in one go, waiting for the sequel!
Lila chapter 8 . 5/21/2014
Ok...first things first...A beautiful ending that left me wanting more...I think u really captured the essence of their relationship in this chapter...they know each other better themselves but still need to discover the kind of relationship they have...Secondly, I can't wait for your next story ...and thirdly, I really think u should write more bcoz u really have a flair for beautiful writing..Ciao!
christina delp chapter 8 . 5/21/2014
Thank u for not breaking them up he was a big jackass to her but i have always known that they loved each other . I liked the story and i would read what other stories you have so thank u.
Yoruichi89 chapter 8 . 5/22/2014
Great job,
Guest chapter 7 . 5/19/2014
This is pretty cute:) keep up the awesome work!
Lila chapter 7 . 5/19/2014
Love!love!love! U r amazing!
sakura-blossom62 chapter 8 . 5/21/2014
I can definitely understand where Felicity is coming from because yes their relationship isn't the most normal but they really did jump from one category to another in terms of their relationship and I am happy that they have agreed to step back a bit and try to learn more about each other. Especially since Oliver has distanced himself quite a bit from his mom and Thea because they need him too. Loved it especially since her faith in him ever wavered and I cannot wait to read the sequel.
No.1TwiFanpire chapter 8 . 5/21/2014
I get why Felicity wants this little bit of space to get to know each other better. I would have been sad if this was the end but since there will be a sequel it's ok. He has time to fix things and get back home to her.