Reviews for Crossing The Data
Common Sense Eaten chapter 2 . 2/13
He will be mind blown.
ivan0061509 chapter 3 . 1/14
This was good chapter in can't wait to see what happens next in the next chapter
Kuroyuki no Ryu chapter 3 . 8/31/2014
Great job,
Good idea.
Ooo chapter 3 . 8/23/2014
Please, update soon!
fanakatsuki chapter 3 . 8/21/2014
Izzy is really excited when it come to such things. Hopefully he find a way to help takuya.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 3 . 8/19/2014
Freaking awesome:-)
Violet Lilypuff chapter 3 . 8/19/2014
you should show some point of views where the digimon frontier gang at least find out Takuya has been sent to another dimension and try to find there way to get him back.
BigChillFreak chapter 3 . 8/19/2014
I just love this story, i wonder how they'll react when they see takuyas beast spirit man theit faces will be priceless
eggers chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
He does have aldamon right
TaitanoRules555 chapter 3 . 8/18/2014
Good job keep up the good work.
The Stargazing Shadow chapter 2 . 8/17/2014
Interesting fanfiction! Even though I don't ship Takuya x Kari (Heck, I am a friggin' Fujoushi for all eternity) the plot is very impressive! I just LOVE 01 or 02 crossover with 04. I also have my own ideas planned, so if I write them someday (I need to watch again the series...) I hope you'll read 'em!

Continue with the great work, bye-!
Flocculate chapter 2 . 5/7/2014
Let me start by saying that I really enjoyed the chapter. I'm very interested to see how this story will play out.

But I think you should know that you have a few grammatical mistakes that should be addressed. For example, "your" is possessive, "you're" is the contraction for "you are." Also, the correct form would be "too much" or "too badly," not "to much" or "to badly." "Too" is used to describe how something is more than it should be, "to" is used in the definitive form of a verb.

I hope my suggestions help in the future!
fanakatsuki chapter 2 . 5/7/2014
Well now Takuya is in an funny moment when he heard there are thousands of digidestined. How will the older ones react to him.
Kameo1 chapter 2 . 5/6/2014
Yaaaaay an update;) this story is SWEET and takes points that I've always thought about how the different types of digi destined would react to each other, keep it up!
TaitanoRules555 chapter 2 . 5/6/2014
Good job keep up the good work.