Reviews for Count on me
tentsubasa chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
) Joe has shown himself to be reliable time and time again, but doubts are pretty understandable. ) Nice story.
Ismini chapter 1 . 9/15/2001
I like it!Your fanfics are very well-written,but not always strong enough to go on my faves.I agree with you on the romance part,but there are also some really good romances around *when* they're unpredictable.I,myself,have a bigger confusion on the couples people choose.I want refer to YAOI(yuk!sick people!),I'll refer to couples like... can people support something based on looks?They don't even talk to eachother!That may be the reason why those fics are the most fluffy ones around.

You captured Joe's character perfectly.I think the best DDs you're good at writing are Joe,Mimi,Matt and is my fave character,so I like most fics that really explore his job on this one!_
Winter Stars chapter 1 . 4/19/2001
GREAT fics! I like it very, very much... Joe is my favourite character too, and I think you capture him very nicely. Well done!
volta arovet chapter 1 . 12/8/2000
Don't be so down on yourself-I liked that story. It was an interesting character study, and I can tell you have put a lot of thought into Joe's character. It really seemed real to me. I also agree with your editorial in the beginning about couples and romance stories. More people should write stories either with couples that *don't* fit the normal names, or involve enough setup to make them realistic. Your comment about the summaries cracked me up, I must admit. Keep writing. -Val
ChnkyPnutBtr chapter 1 . 12/7/2000
OOH! spiffy! Thanks for finishing (i think thhis was in your bits and pieces). And you're back! Yaay! Chnky _
Moony Padfoot Girl chapter 1 . 11/1/2000
Gomamon...sigh...i liked the story... really personal about Jyou... i like Jyou too...
Sandiya chapter 1 . 11/1/2000
Excellent Joe fic! You're so right about the warning labels D I'm going to change all those on my fics. I thought it was kind of dumb too, but trend is trend Ah, well, I've seen the light! Arigatou! ) Sayonara!
alphabet chapter 1 . 11/1/2000
I agree with you on the romance fic things. (I just hope I'm not shooting myself in the foot because my fics were one of the ones you were talkinga about! _) Anyway, I really liked your story. I thought you did it really well; showing how he *is* scared but still keeping him likeable. Good job!
LMN chapter 1 . 11/1/2000
Yay! Love the Jou fic! Really good! And your right. So many fics with that same romance plot...no offence to those who wrote them but more original ideas are wanted. (not that I have _any_ room to talk)
digiMAN chapter 1 . 11/1/2000
Bingo! Somebody who agrees with me. Too many romance (and often too wierd) romance stories. If a romance is just one part of a bigger story I think thats great but I've seen too many of the ones you comlained about too. Sad really.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2000
You are so right, Leto. I completely agree. Why do so many Digimon writers pigeonhole themselves into one coupling and despise others? Grow up already!
Digi-diva chapter 1 . 11/1/2000
Well, *I* for one, thank God that ppl put warnings on. If I were to stumble into a Mimato, Michi, Sorato, Taito, Yamashirou, Jyoura, Mira, Jyoushirou, Okay, let's just just shorten this- NEthing not Junato, Takari Mimoe, Taiora, Miyshirou, Daiora, Daiken, or Daisuke/Wallace(don't know the name) I would FREAK! Whenever I do stumble across a story that has one of those I go crazy! Now. sense a good majority of the fics here are stuff I don't like, I would be crazy all the time! Err... more so than I already I thought that stuff like "Mimi breaks up with Tai, who will she turn to?Mimato" were like the plot. See how stupid I is? Well now, here's the poem review-IT ROCKED! Pure,plain, and simple. It rocked. I'll say it again. ROCKED!