Reviews for The Healing Heart
spike'smate chapter 14 . 1/22/2013
great story
mjaw chapter 14 . 12/20/2002
Awww, pretty pretty. Me like. This was very good! Straight through. The ending - I must say - came on a bit quick, butm I still loved it. Nice work!

A.M.L.
Jerrie chapter 14 . 12/15/2002
Excellent as always!

I've thought for quite some time that the whole lot of them needed counseling.

Looking forward to your next.
slayerkid chapter 14 . 12/15/2002
omg...i have happy tears in my eyes! this is soo going on my fav list! wow. *sigh* it had to end, but wow. u did such an amazing job! lol. wow. the happy tears r bluring my vision! i dun even know how i'm writting here! lol. wow! that was soo good...i think i'm just gonna sroll back up and read it again! . wow. i hope to soem time soon get the pleasure of reading another of ur fics. thank u.

SlayerKid
Rachel9 chapter 14 . 12/14/2002
Ooooh, sob, sob. It's over?

LOVE the story! Beautifully written, and a perfect ending to this wonderful story. It's definitely my favorite from you yet :) Keep up with the amazing writing, I can't wait to see what you come up with next!
Nik8100 chapter 14 . 12/14/2002
Terrific ending! Yes! Buffy and Spike ended up together. Great story overall, I really liked it.
airedale2 chapter 14 . 12/14/2002
I hope you're doing a sequel. Because if you stop now I will haunt you forever.

This was great, it had closure.

please continue
Rogue4 chapter 14 . 12/14/2002
OW! That's the end? Damn it...too good to let go! Possibly a...sequal? :D

It was ageat ride, though! Thanks for sharing it with the rest of our depleted minds!

Hu-zah for Price!

- Rogue
ello chapter 14 . 12/14/2002
It was a beautiful story. Thank you.
Rogue4 chapter 13 . 12/12/2002
Poor Spike...can't seem to get a moment's peace, can he? (For some reason, 'Rest In Peace just popped in my head...)

Love it! As usual ;) Keep it comin'!
Rachel9 chapter 13 . 12/10/2002
Argggg, cliffhangers! Wow, I'm on the edge of my seat, love all the action leading up to this final scene. Jealous Buffy was great, I hope that makes her start thinking about her feelings for Spike :) Amazing chapter, this just keeps getting better and better!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/9/2002
The healing heart is my favorite story so far. You are a very good writer. Everyday I check for new chapters. Spike & Buffy stories is all I read.

I am a major Spike fan. I think you have captured his character perfectly. I just wish the chapters were a little longer. I read though them so fast and it's hard to wait for the next chapter. I'm glad Dana cares for Spike and it's good to see Buffy jealous. I've always hated the way she treats Spike. Looking forward to reading the next chapters. Keep up the good work.
Tigerwolf chapter 13 . 12/9/2002
OH MY GOD!

JERK! Bloody asshole! *roars* Not even any anesthetic? *visably pants to calm herself* Fix it, please?
SlayrGrl55 chapter 12 . 12/8/2002
nice chapter! very interesting plot twist... can't wait to see what happens :)
Rogue4 chapter 12 . 12/8/2002
Dun, Dun, Dun...

Buffy: "Me? JEALOUS? Never!"

Ha! Critics declare differently, don't we reviewers? :)

Fantastic chapter! Can't wait to see what Dawson has goin' on... More! Pleeeaaasseee? ::Innocent smile::

- Rogue