Reviews for Evil or Ruthless?
M.ram99 chapter 23 . 3h
Alright so when I first started reading this, I kinda just wanted a little BBxRae smut in my life, but the reason I kept going is because of how you fleshed this out into not just a physical connection, but a spiritual one too. I liked the fact that they we're both almost in love at the start and I liked your exploration of Nevermore. I can't wait to see where you're gonna go with this if you decide to update again, smut or otherwise!
Malcolm7281 chapter 23 . 6/1
pls update... I'm so excited for the next chapter...
Artorias78 chapter 1 . 3/10
Ive just read the whole storybin one sitting and I beg you please dont give up it!, its so good!
Jyx The Berserk chapter 23 . 2/22
I only found your story a few days ago, but quitting now would be a terrible waste. Please update this work of art as soon as possible.
Garfield chapter 23 . 2/15
Please kepp on writing this story is good
pielover0330 chapter 1 . 1/22
Please more
DisturbingVision chapter 23 . 12/27/2017
please continue this!
DemonDragon8331 chapter 22 . 12/2/2017
I had to reread the whole thing i rd been so long, but it's been delightful rediscovering it, and this last chapter is more well written than previous ones. Glad it's back.
RPGPersona chapter 23 . 12/1/2017
Slade was a man. Then he was a dragon-man. Then he was just a dragon, but he was still Trogdor, I mean Slade. So Slade didn't just absorb Malchior's power but his form as well, considering he just changed into a dragon.

Ravager sure is gungho about Slade attacking the Titans. It is getting really hard to tell want she really wants right now. Regardless, she is stuck with Slade for now. The team also gets a chance to rest and plan before Slade makes a move. Slade goes back to being a dragon man again.

Good to see Raven and Beast Boy are recovering fine. So the rest of the team still has no idea what is going on beyond what they saw. Beast Boy and Raven will have to bring them up to speed. Oh boy, Raven's demonic side is still on red alert from the near death experience. Good thing Beast Boy woke up when he did or things could have gotten nasty. At least it was Cyborg who was dismembered so repairing his arm shouldn't be too hard.

Now that everyone is calming down, they can get down to business and talk about what happened.
Wolvmbm chapter 23 . 11/30/2017
This is an amazing storyline and I can only hope and wish for you to keep up the great work on such an engaging story. I cannot wait to learn of what happens next in this tale of yours.
ANTI REAPER chapter 23 . 11/27/2017
Keep going your doing great I love this story keep up the good work
liger09 chapter 23 . 11/27/2017
More give me MORE!
Johnny Beast chapter 23 . 11/27/2017
I have no idea what is happing in this story and I’m not gonna reread 22 chapters. So, I’ll just go along with it.
RPGPersona chapter 22 . 11/20/2017
Well, this is a pleasant surprise. I was not expecting another chapter in this story.

A bit hard to say what exactly happened. One thing for sure is that Malchior is dead. Raven wasn't left with much choice but to recite the incantation. Did the spell just destroy Malchior, or did Slade actually absorb his power. His outburst near the end seemed to play up the story of being controlled, but it is hard to say if it was acting.

The others have found the base, but both Raven and Beast Boy are in bad shape. I will have to cross my fingers that the two of them survive.

I am curious to see if this story is winding down to an end or if there will be a final confrontation with Slade.
EX MARINE chapter 21 . 3/29/2017
its been awhile are you leaving this unfinished? i hope not the story is awesome