Reviews for Evil or Ruthless?
EX MARINE chapter 21 . 3/29
its been awhile are you leaving this unfinished? i hope not the story is awesome
Krusher chapter 21 . 1/20
You'd better be dead. No other excuse for abandoning a story this big in mid climax.
Krusher chapter 7 . 1/20
Beast Boy has always had a full set of four fangs.
Kevin F chapter 21 . 1/10
are you really going to leave us here i loved this alot i hope that you dont stop we need an ending
Guest chapter 10 . 7/21/2016
To be honest, disappointing. Raven should have been able to easily control the beast since she is the master and you have already set it up that way.
Miranda chapter 10 . 7/8/2016
I really liked that the beast turned into beast boy rather than staying looking like the beast, cuz, well, ya know.
Daniel Webb chapter 1 . 5/31/2016
Sucks? SUCKS?! THIS STORY IS FUCKING amazing. Keep up the good work OR I'LL HUNT YOU DOWN KILL YOU AND EAT YOUR CORPSE!
Ignis Draconem chapter 1 . 5/6/2016
i think ive read this story before, and i am liking where this is going, but i do have one thing to say, why do most stories make beast boy an idiot? im just kind of confused on that. yeah he is a little naive and clueless, but he is actually a genius, especially when it comes to languages and sciences. ive read a few stories that emphasize that but a lot make him seem kind of stupid. i mean, the guy can learn almost any language in a matter of days or even hours, and any feild of science outside of engineering comes to him pretty naturally, especially biology, chemistry, and zoology, just saying
Destiny Aitsuji chapter 20 . 4/19/2016
After seeing BB kiss so many ladies (even if they are technically Raven) I can't help but feel like this is some harem manga lol! Good job though! Never read anything like this before...
Destiny Aitsuji chapter 11 . 4/19/2016
I like your disclaimer xD Very original
Hazard1122 chapter 21 . 4/7/2016
Just wanted to say I love the story and hope to see it continued
Mr.nobod chapter 21 . 3/25/2016
You MUST continue this story, I am officially addicted to this story
anim chapter 21 . 3/24/2016
actualice por favor es ta estupenda
Guest chapter 21 . 3/17/2016
I haven't been following this story from the beginning but I have just started reading it and it has enraptured me. Most of these syories I drop after the fourth chapter but this really kept me interested. I'd much appreciate it if you continued it but no pressure I understand its hard to get back into things. Good luck and I look forward to a new chapter. Possibly :)
shinelikeme chapter 21 . 3/10/2016