Reviews for Charmed
Very enjoyable.
DiamondBackNeko-chi chapter 8 . 3/25/2017
I knew'd it!
DiamondBackNeko-chi chapter 7 . 3/25/2017
I'm thinking it's probably his sister Anna. I'm like, preeeeetty sure...
Raheem chapter 7 . 10/9/2016
Gosh, re reading this story just makes me smile every time. You never know who you're gonna meet. I adore very much how they came to be a family and hope to one meet a random prince charming lol. Such a cute story! :)
Raheem chapter 8 . 8/28/2016
Oh my giddy aunt! Wow! Wow! Wow! Thank you ever so much for writing this story. It has kept me entertained throughout its entirety! You write really well. I've seen it in passing and decided to give it a read finally and I'm so glad I did. You definitely have made me visualize everything in your story. And it's because I'm reading things like this that give me hope to find a guy who cares about me for being the smart, funny, bighearted, hopelessly devoted dude that I am. Thank you once again. :)
Guest chapter 8 . 4/5/2016
I loved it all! Thank you for this cute story!
Little Cinch chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
I like the pacing of the development of the relationship - not rushed - and that Dean was fairly oblivious despite obviously liking Cas from the beginning. Having Sam and Gabe as kids was a fun and different dynamic, too. :)
linusfan13 chapter 8 . 11/5/2015
I loved this story. It was absolutely perfect!
arianaR chapter 8 . 9/14/2014
Almost in happy tears at the end of this! The ending was perfect, and I loved it 3
IWishIWasACheescake chapter 8 . 9/8/2014
OhmagodthisisthebestficEVER! Totally loved it! :D and also love little spoon dean ;)
Cuddles8059 chapter 8 . 9/7/2014
Asolutely adored it. Wow.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/24/2014
absolutely amazing
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
omygod this is so good and i love how you play dean and cas's unsureness because when u first meet someone its a little awkward and i like that realism
Demitria Teague chapter 8 . 8/22/2014
Awww... the last chapter is so freaking adorable. It was all I'd waited for. I think it'd be cool if you wrote a sequel with Sam and Gabe being older. Like, they're all used to being a family now and continue it. If not, it's still a beautiful story with a beautiful end. Thank you for writing it.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »