Reviews for Lacrimosa
stainedxcherryblossom chapter 1 . 10/15
1 word for this chapter: BONER
stainedxcherryblossom chapter 1 . 10/14
Kizashi's joke, man. Hahaha!
Xianna chapter 28 . 9/13
Absolutely love this story! Hope to read more in the future
Luumus chapter 23 . 8/15
Ok... that kind of made me uncomfortable, Itachi and Sakura have been kind of sweet together yes and there was certainly a lot of potential for romance (in fact out of Sasuke and Itachi, I was rooting for Itachi) but kind of out of nowhere he kisses her and she doesn't react so his only reaction to that is to eat her out, while she's catatonic? ... I'm not sure that's ok. Seriously... Like I get what you wanted to do with the "submission" of the noble to the peasant and that it's him that is giving instead of taking, but I honestly think there should have been something else happening in previous chapters, some indication that she was interested before, otherwise it's almost like she was taken advantage off, especially because she clearly wasn't in her right mind. Above all else, my feeling was that it was something that was being done to her and not with her, if I make any sense...

I checked the reviews and nobody mentioned this, so maybe it's more a trigger of mine? But... I went through something similar and it's not sexy or nice, it doesn't feel like he is giving, it still feels like he is taking and it's ... uncomfortable and kind of violating when it's not 100% mutual so... I guess those are my thoughts on this chapter. Still interested in reading more though.
Luumus chapter 14 . 8/15
That really annoyed me, how is she pitying Madara? The asshole made her a slave, tortured her, humiliated her and was about to rape her! So what if he lost family, boo hoo, at least he still has his freedom and nobody is torturing him!
And ok... that part was well written and I know what you wanted to do there but still, I'm totally hating Madara in this story and he deserves no pity only PAIN!

Also, I don't understand why they would bring Sakura to the slave quarters after releasing her from the dungeon, wasn't it an excellent opportunity to finally free her? And no matter how you look at it, if she's going to the slave quarters Madara would find out she was released and would only be more pissed at her and the traitor, thus creating more problems for them, so why?
Luumus chapter 1 . 8/15
Nice! I really liked how she fought back plus the courage and persistence she showed so she wouldn't fail her family and village. An unfortunate number of authors, despite defending that Sakura is strong, tend to always make her weak to men if the goal is to capture her. You didn't do this (so far). It's probable she will be captured, it's pretty much implied in the summary but I think Sakura would fight tooth and nail before allowing that to happen.

Really well done, only the first chapter and I already have high hopes for this story :D
EmeraldBlossom17 chapter 1 . 8/9
Amazing story, love it
orangetree chapter 3 . 8/6
Real quick, gotta say this: I LOVE Basara! Honestly such a great wonderful fantastic magical magnificent first-rate manga. Manga at its finest, really. Very excited to see where this is going, keep up the great job :)
Goldglow chapter 7 . 8/7
I love this story, though there are some areas I think are written without experience
Chynee chapter 28 . 7/7
I started reading this two days ago and I couldn't put my phone down (even at work) without wondering what happens next. You are a gifted writer and I definitely enjoyed reading your work, especially since the villain and the anti-hero were fleshed out well (we know their back story and their thoughts and what drives them to the actions they end up making). I was unfortunate enough to have read a review that gave away the ending pair, mainly because I'm using the app that shows the reviews first before reading the story. But I loved this story nonetheless. The pair is actually my favorite you for your hard work and I hope for your swift recovery.
12-SmileyRose chapter 28 . 7/3
ohmygod ohmygod my prayers were answered! You have no idea how much I frustrated myself with hoping Sakura and Itachi were the end pairing. With the amount of interactions they had, it was hard to keep hope, but goddamn did you make my life complete by granting my wish.
You are an absolutely incredible, talented writer, and it's been fun tearing my hair out over the end pairing as I read your story. I truly hope your eyes get better and you recover well.
Thank you for sharing this amazing piece of work with all of us.
God bless your soul :))
AMAZING CHAPTER!

The bathtub scene where Itachi takes care to Sakura is endearing! and reminds me of the screen bathtub scene in the korean movie “why did you come to my house?”

i LOVE any sakuraxuchiha pairing! so that citrus scene with itachi was lovely! I’m sure that now the two of them will be closer, especially since she’s still blind and needs guidance.

I’m actually surprised that itachi would be the first to initiate anything sexual, and even more surprised that sakura didn’t kill him for it-although she was out of it when it happened so…

now that orochimaru injected her with that pregnancy chakra reader, my guess is that madara will be her first time but by force. i don’t see sakura as the type to have sex without marriage and if she was it wouldn’t be with madara-itachi has the best chance.
madasakuislife chapter 28 . 6/8
hahahahaha its always itachi was hoping for madasaku since thats my ship but itasaku is cute too thanks for sharing :)
Hitomi Star chapter 28 . 5/13
Yes I was hoping she would end up with Itachi! That was so beautiful :)
Nemo122 chapter 28 . 5/8
I really liked this story, I liked that I never knew where you were going to take things... and the ending where Sakura and Madara need up "your not my husband" I love it