Reviews for Lacrimosa
ThePurplePyroHedgie chapter 28 . 6/29
Holy crap, I was just sent on a rollercoaster of feels. I spent 3 days reading this story and could not stop! I loved all the twists and turns and romance/smut that went on. I'm also incredibly happy with the outcome of the pairing. Fantastic job!
Melancholy of Her Goodbye, one of my fave fanfictions just updated this week after a few years. This gave me the drive to revisit your story. It is one of the few fanfics i have read for 3x or more already. You're really good. Looking forward to your next projects.
LaiChan chapter 22 . 6/7
Sasuke kissed Sakura, Madara kissed Sakura, WHEN WILL ITACHI AND SAKURA'S KISS HAPPEN D:
I'm holding my breath :p
LaiChan chapter 17 . 6/7
Please, please, please be Itachi Dx
I am so shipping him with Sakura right now. Marada is obviously the villain and while it can be kind of hot, I don't want her to end up with him; Sasuke is kind of meh so I hope he's only adding to the drama; so I'm really hoping she ends up with Itachi who is just a sweetheart and he deserves some happiness, seeing as he's such a tragic figure on canon. :(
LaiChan chapter 8 . 6/6
I want a three way car collision! XD
LaiChan chapter 6 . 6/6
Wow, Sakura's mom is badass. We know who she got it from now XD
FatinaFate chapter 1 . 5/25
Amazing. The only thing on my head was Sakura's safety and freedom then came to the remaining chapters of who she will end up with. I already had my choice of I want her to be with, especially in that chapter when he was able to revive her broken soul. His actions were very sweet and generous form intimacy that concerns well being instead of his own. A happy ending after all.
I like this plot! I'm excited to see how it goes!
TheCupcakeViking chapter 2 . 1/20
That's from Basara. When Sarasa had Ageha magically conjour, uh, a thousand cows. Don't remember if it was a thousand or not though.
Unfortunately, it seemed Sarasa had more luck with her little plan than Sakura had.
sahi.sony.1 chapter 28 . 12/30/2017
Lol awesome ending. Orachimaru is the star of the fic with his evil mind. He wanted all the juicy information.
Eadlyn I chapter 1 . 12/2/2017
i really have many praises to say, but stopped myself coz i might end up spoiling the whole story for the other readers. I really really really love this!
Eadlyn I chapter 1 . 12/2/2017
SPOILER ALERT!
now that I finish it, I really want to write fic where madara end up with sakura. I super love it!
stainedxcherryblossom chapter 11 . 10/30/2017
That punch that Sakura gave to Karin was priceless!
stainedxcherryblossom chapter 1 . 10/15/2017
1 word for this chapter: BONER
stainedxcherryblossom chapter 1 . 10/14/2017
Kizashi's joke, man. Hahaha!