Reviews for The Definition of Family
Zandriana chapter 2 . 5/13/2014
This story intrigues me and I hope you post more soon. _
Lawliet-kunLives chapter 2 . 4/1/2008
this is really good! UPDATE SOON!
asuka02redeva chapter 2 . 1/12/2007
Oh it's so sad that you never continued...it was getting so good...
Kiddo Bride chapter 2 . 12/19/2005
Ohh! Nice! Please add more! I want to see this NOS official get what's coming to him...

And I do have a question, why does some of your " " end up in weird script lingo? There was, at a coupla times, like dialogue but instead of the " " there was A.

But other than that...nice! I'm inspired to write a little ficy. I'd love to see a fic where Guni is 'napped, somehow. lol, she'd drive her captors bonkers!
A Karswyll chapter 2 . 2/17/2005
To review or not to review, that is the question of a fanfiction reader’s life. It’s been years since I’ve watched the admittedly scarce episodes of NightWalker: Midnight Detective but what you’ve written was a delight to read and your imagery was such that I had no trouble remembering the characters.

And just a little bit of information (which you might already know), and no I don’t know what NOS stands for, but the Chief Inspector’s name is Furano which I’m assuming is a surname. Also according to Furano’s in his 40’s with back hair and eyes, short in stature, and wears glasses. You may find that helpful, as after a while calling him 'Chief Inspector' all the time will get tiring.

Anyways hope you continue the story soon (like real soon, since it’s been two years after all) and good luck writing!
Archangel Rhapsody chapter 2 . 11/9/2004
So Cool, hope you continue it.
Lady-Silverkiss chapter 2 . 11/17/2003
I hope you write more soon. I hate to see Shido so worried and I want to know who is behind Riho's kidnapping.
markyc58 chapter 2 . 9/8/2003
Liked your story very much. Just recently came across Nightwalker and fell in love with the characters! Too back all I could find was just 12 episodes-that bites! Ha! Ha! (I could have said that sucks! Oh, well!) Anyway, please continue with the story as soon as you can-I love stories that focus on Shido and Riho! Thanks and keep up the good work!
Jovianokami chapter 2 . 8/18/2003
Hey this good! Please let it be a Riho/Shido fic, I really think their a good couple and could you make more Riho/Shido fic.
Crazy Irish Lass chapter 1 . 8/16/2003
This is very good so far, it's kinda late and I should be in bed. Not to be meen or anything, but have you ever herd of Quotes and Apastirphies? (hope I spelled that right).
Danielle chapter 2 . 7/25/2003
This story is really great and I can't wait to read the next chapter. Nobody has cared to put up stories about Riho and Shido. Everyone seems to prefer Shido and Cain. Anyway, this is one of the very few stories involving Shido and Riho and I am looking forward to seeing what happens in future chapters. As for the actual writing of the story, I saw no problems that needed fixing. This story is not only on a subject that is hard to find, but it is also well written with very few if any mistakes. Again I look forward to reading future chapters.
kitsune chapter 2 . 6/23/2003
please writes more this is a really good story!
Briar chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
Cool!

It's a great and fun storyline.
bosooosososossooso chapter 2 . 4/4/2003
chapter chapter who has the chpter?
darkstars chapter 2 . 2/9/2003
that was good keep writing