Reviews for Vigilante Tendency
Mo.auxier chapter 1 . 2/19
I've been looking for this story for three months. I remembered a bit of the plot line, but literally nothing else. so I'm happy to finally find it again
Tenjo chapter 6 . 2/18
This story was great. It was a bit crack-ish at times but it never got out of hand, the dry humour was beautiful, the pacing was consistent and relaxing (not too fast or slow), and best yet, you somehow managed to completely change the story whilst perfectly keeping everybody in character... and none of those changes were forced.

Easily one of the best stories on this whole site.
Ruby FreeInTheSky chapter 6 . 12/26/2020
this is just lovely and perfect! if only there was more...
I loved this piece of art, i spent most of my time laughing and wheezing this was awesome, thank you for this work author-san!
libraryrockerr chapter 6 . 10/24/2020
This brought me great joy.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK!
ccyfott chapter 6 . 9/23/2020
this is everything i ever needed in my life. such a joyful reading. ty for creating such good work!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/23/2020
Lambo just lost a decade of his life
Valen Goncalvez chapter 6 . 8/14/2020
Please keep updating! I can't wait to know what will happen next! And thank you for your efforts!
Wicked.A chapter 6 . 8/11/2020
The last 2 chapters were great! Though a talk with the vindice to change the mafia laws ans a subsequent talk/argument with checkerface about the trinisette would have been interesting...
Guest chapter 6 . 8/7/2020
Omg
Guest chapter 6 . 7/28/2020
Lol. I really enjoyed this- how everything just ends up way off course and Tsuna just deals with it.

Thanks for sharing! (。‿。)
CazaMentes chapter 6 . 7/27/2020
Poor Tsuna..
daliapv.perez chapter 6 . 7/27/2020
Fufu fue divertido me encantó.
Asha chapter 6 . 7/19/2020
God this was a hilarious read. Dry sarcasm is the best.
Himmel16 chapter 6 . 6/20/2020
so freaking perfect! im literally crying because this is completed. damn just damn so great
Princess1410 chapter 5 . 5/31/2020
Alors la RESPECT tsuna-kun !