Reviews for Vigilante Tendency
JHFTS chapter 6 . 9/19
I decided to reread this on a whim, and was very pleasantly surprised to see the new additions!
ilovecartoonsgirl chapter 6 . 9/19
This was definitely entertaining! :)
ARSLOTHES chapter 6 . 9/18
This was hilarious, hope it is eventually continued
Cronomon chapter 6 . 9/10
I love your blunt and witty writing style for this! The whole thing was a pleasure to read. My favorite parts were how Kyoko was absolutely willing to fight Ryohei to be the sun guardian, and also just how Tsuna went from "guys... no..." to "guys... no... ugh who am i kidding i'm stuck here forever." The straightforward dialogue and slightly sarcastic narrative throughout was also absolutely hilarious. Thanks for the great read!
Oh. My. Gosh.
So Amazing! Is there a sequel?!
Shade O'Killer chapter 6 . 9/2
I love this so much. Tsuna getting dragged into mafia stuff and ruining it is my fave
Meopize chapter 6 . 8/30
And thats the end! I really enjoyed this stroy... Hope to see more like this soon!
No matter how many times I read this it always cracks me up :)
AmmyChey3X chapter 6 . 8/28
Hahahaha! :D This was amazing and hilarious! I love how Tsuna just gradually descends from panicking about everything to just being so resigned to everything around him that nothing fazes him anymore! :)
Everyone's reactions to Tsuna's vigilante group was funny and brilliant too!
monkey kix ass chapter 6 . 8/23
lol, lambo would forget something important like byakuran. wonder what tsuna's going to do about this newest headache/person. lol. really enjoyed reading your story. thanks so much for sharing your work.
mooneh chapter 6 . 8/23
This is made of pure hilarity! I kind of miss some of the old phrasing, but the new scenes more than make up for it! Sheer brilliance! I love this story to pieces (even if I nearly killed myself laughing. Again.)
FallenNiji chapter 6 . 8/21
Oh Lambo, I forgot about Enma and Kawahira. :-(
kalmaegi chapter 6 . 8/18
Lol Byakuran is an afterthought.
*cackles* I love this story. Rereading it for what, the twelfth time now? XD
Weirdshipper chapter 6 . 8/15
best reborn! fic EVER! to funny