Reviews for Vigilante Tendency
aewea chapter 6 . 5/13
OMG IT WAS SO GOOD . Brilliant! loved it
Alyss Penedo chapter 6 . 5/11
It's the funniest thing: everything progressed so naturally and so consistently, reasonably ridiculous that I could easily follow the plot events (if not predict them. Like, at ALL), but now that I've reached the end...well. If a friend asked me to actually summarize HOW what happened in this fic happened, I'd draw a complete blank, and probably say something along the lines of 'Just... read it.'
Alyss Penedo chapter 2 . 5/11
I HAVE REACHED /EXTREMELY/ UNREAL LEVELS OF GLEE AND IM NOT EVEN HALFWAY THROUGH THE FIC YET THIS IS THE BEST THING I HAVE READ SINCE "Do Over" I KID YOU NOT
Qem chapter 6 . 5/9
This is hilariously amazing. I couldn't help but laugh uncontrollably.
Nici94 chapter 6 . 4/28
This is hilarious. Really really gold!
WildRosa13474 chapter 5 . 4/24
This is so awesome. I can barely breathe because I'm laughing too much.
ajay426neo chapter 6 . 4/18
Short but hilarious.
Vaughn Tyler chapter 6 . 4/17
nice
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 6 . 4/16
...is there going to be another chapter for Byakuran? Cause that shit would be hilarious!
aureanneg chapter 1 . 4/10
Oh. My. Word! This story is so awesome! Tsuna's really cool. Please write a sequel! One with the other arcs in itGood job!
Gur40goku chapter 1 . 4/7
I reread this fic and noticed you edit it...
LOVE THIS!
SquareSquid chapter 6 . 4/3
This was the funniest thing I have read in a long time.
This Username Is Classified chapter 6 . 3/22
This is awesome- WANT MOREEEE :((((
OH MY GOD THIS WHOLE THING IS GOLD HAHAHAHAHAHA
I cant stop laughing omg
i absolutely adore tsuna in this. and nono omg those alcohol wont be any good for his old, old liver..
this gold. 100% will read again. thanks for making and sharing this!
i extremely enjoyed it! haha
FollowingTheRivers chapter 6 . 3/18
This. Oh, my god, this. i know it's a bit old of a fic so you might not see the comme ts on it but I had to exspress my (Extreme) Love For This Fic. It is perfect. It made me roll around the bed with laughter. It's absoljtely, completely, utterly amazing. I can't sing it enough praise. I just love it. All of it. From passively-agressively nice Tsuna, to Nono being driven to drink by Tenth Generation to Lambo forgeting about Byakuran. It is perfect.