Reviews for Oh, what did they do to Pandaroo?
Drifter chapter 1 . 5/17
Frakin hilarious. You gotta write more.
Noplies chapter 2 . 1/26
Awesomely funny story!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/16/2014
Love it..too bad there's no more continuing chapters...but I still love it O()O ... (-)
tuxjim chapter 2 . 8/12/2014
Could you Puh-LEEEESE add a continuation chapter or two? Just for the sake of "dropping the other shoe" between Kim & Shego...PLEEEESE?

Just can't get enough of that fluffy KiGo goodness, I guess. I'm more concerned as to what will happen when Shego gets Kim alone at her place after their date. After all, kisses were exchanged and Shego all but spelled out that she arranged the Cuddle Buddies that way for a reason...mostly to get Kim's attention.

Well, it's late and my edges have ALL been overcooked nearly to black, so I'm going to toddle off and hit the sack. Very nice story; added it to my favorites, I did (yeah, I get Yoda-ish when I'm overtired.

Take care and be well. Ja ne for now.

"Tux"
Arriay chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Kim, you fool! You should have played "predator" off the R your mom just played for "quark".
Demonhedgehog chapter 2 . 6/14/2014
Did I mention how much I love cheeky Shego? Because I really do. Also, I'm pretty sure we've witnessed the only situation where Shego (or anyone really) would say "you want to be the Pandaroo to my Otterfly" with the intent of seduction. And actually succeed. Would love to see a third chapter, poor Kim needs a little payoff for all this teasing ;)
mennanenna chapter 2 . 6/9/2014
Oh my… XD
Arilee chapter 2 . 6/5/2014
Omg. PLEASE don't tell me you're ending it right there?! Askfdgl; skl

That's.. Like... Unfair. Yeah. That's what I'll go with.
MoonglassesMimic chapter 2 . 6/2/2014
Forgot to say, I really really really like the titles of the chapters.
Obsessive Imaginings chapter 2 . 6/3/2014
RevSrVixena, good story. It's always fun to hear a story that details how Kim and Shego get their relationship started and this is one of the more unique ones. Things got very personal for Kim and so the story seemed very intimate to me. Good work
Mimico Florido chapter 2 . 6/2/2014
No, Kim was too late, someone got hurt, Pandaroo suffered the fury of the whip.
On the other hand, he went to heaven before Kim. Green heaven.
It's a shame we only got to see one more position, I was looking forward to more mischief.

I dont think there was need to say "thought the readhead?"

I like how Anne sounds like she was choosing what word to say and opted for "wrong". I wonder...
Btw, I don't think I ever saw a Dr P being so comprehensive.

"You want to be Pandaroo, to my Otterfly", uhum, I'm taking the liberty to translate this as "Kim enjoys the whip".
How can Kim know if Pandaroo isn't happy, he looks kinda happy to me.

If they have security logs why didn't Kim use them before? They count as proof.

I really like the ending, somehow the idea of Kim's libido fuelled strength (that was impressive canonically) being used to slam flat whatever is in her to Shego is very appealing.
LJ58 chapter 2 . 6/2/2014
A nice, tidy little wrap-up, with a hint of much more to...come?
Loved the way Shego stayed true to character, while setting off her rival, but it was a good thing no embarrassment ninja were around! Good job!
xPxDGirl chapter 2 . 6/2/2014
Why I imagine that the person who's gonna open that door is not shego? Anyway, I couldn't laugh more, amazing chapter :) Don't make us wait too long until the next chapter!
only-looking chapter 2 . 6/1/2014
Aw, poor Pandaroo and Otterfly. Or should I say, lucky Pandaroo and Otterfly? And, as usual, Shego gets right to the heart of the situation while Kim blushes furiously. I notice Kim didn't argue with the "Pandaroo to my Otterfly" line, considering their current arrangement. Mmm, Cuddle Buddy bondage.

This was a great ending to what was actually a really sweet story. Although one has to wonder how much R&D is necessary for a chain of diners...
only-looking chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Oh ho ho, what's in the box, the one under the bed with that green bow?

Cross-dressing Ron. I love it. Never seen that before.

Excellent start. Looking forward to seeing more.