Reviews for First Times
Fraulein Takoor chapter 16 . 7/8/2015
Excellent story! RJ is adorable!
You are an amazing writer! Can't wait to read other of your stories. This one is definitely my favourite Shield Fanfiction :D
Fraulein Takoor chapter 15 . 7/8/2015
Aww perfect gifts!
Fraulein Takoor chapter 14 . 7/7/2015
THAT WAS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! Loved every single word of this chapter! :D Amazing, touching, sweet... Can't even find strong enough words to describe how giddy I am and how butterflies are literally flying in me!
Fraulein Takoor chapter 12 . 7/6/2015
This chapter was incredibly exciting! :D
Fraulein Takoor chapter 10 . 7/6/2015
Awww that was a really beautiful and funny chapter, had me smiling brightly ;-)
Fraulein Takoor chapter 8 . 7/6/2015
Their dreams are beautiful and really well-written ;-)
Anonic chapter 16 . 6/26/2015
This is one of the best stories I've ever read in any fandom. Very well done.
L. Williams chapter 16 . 5/25/2015
Hi there! I just finished to read your amazing story. I took few months to read it because of my studies and because I'm french, so reading in English is sometimes tricky for me. But anyway, I am very glad I once found your story on the website. I love the way you'd make the characters evolve (in their relationship but also as individuals). I have to confess it became a bit too romantic for me in the end (yeah I'm not a romantic girl haha) but still, I was glad to see their happy ending.
So thank you for sharing your story and for this happy ending. ;)
firerosedreamer67 chapter 16 . 11/1/2014
What a lovely Coulson family! A lovely little baby boy and yes ...wait for it!...another baby on the way!...I am going to miss this story of love and finding happiness! !...Dont leave us too long...untill then...
Guest chapter 16 . 10/27/2014
Bravo
Wolfca chapter 16 . 10/27/2014
Lovely chapter to end a lovely fic. Glad to have helped you anyway I could even lending RJ to you who was fitted in so well here

now im staying positive that we'll see you in the future with more fics
TheBlackWook chapter 16 . 10/27/2014
Such great end !
I'm sorry I couldn't review last time since the wifi in the student building where I'm living had problems... But anyway ! I'm kinda sad to say goodbye to this story : I loved it so much ! Thanks for it and good luck for all the rest :) !
Happy to see RJ from Wolfca's story : such good idea :) !
AgentLunaA chapter 16 . 10/26/2014
Lovely end dear! What a end! Funny and sweet, love all the details and the new kids on the agency :)
I'll realy miss your stories , but I hope we can talk time in time.
Really thank you for all this time and for all the feelings you gave me with your words!
firerosedreamer67 chapter 15 . 10/19/2014
What a wonderful wedding! So filled with love...Waited a long time for this!...Lovely!.Sigh...Thank You!
AgentLunaA chapter 15 . 10/18/2014
Oh dear! You make a lovely work here the festive atmosphere you build here was perfect ,all the wedding guests and the party are just like they are in the show... I really love to see a drunk Fitz or a drunk, like all wasted Ward dancing in the table half naked ( you seriously need come to see how was a Mexican wedding party ) I have to say (again) how sad I'm for the end, but I have to respect you in this.
And by the way, I have to ask you like a thousand questions about the last chapter of the show!