Reviews for My Name Is Yasha Romanov
Nightmother chapter 3 . 10/8
Well that was an interesting start to the school year. Poor Yasha, and i kinda feel bad for Draco as well. Oh well.
LoveAngel5952 chapter 15 . 8/19
I really love this story right now I really hope your have't give up on this yet and hope your update it soon
Porcelain chapter 15 . 6/7
Ok, so this is totally your choice, can you make a little one shot of Yasha and Gambit meeting again? Because that's been on my mind for a while.
Erin chapter 2 . 5/14
"What the hell is a hufflepuff?"
Julietterose4901 chapter 1 . 4/24
Nice
The L. MMonster chapter 15 . 3/29
This was truly lovely. I'm sad the new movies took your motivation for writing this, but I'm still grateful for what you did manage to write. ;)
Time Emperor chapter 7 . 1/20
Go kill yourself.
Thank you for finishing the story.
Scott Peimann chapter 15 . 1/3
Miss ShunKickShunKers,

Thanks for sharing your plot summary with us. I really did enjoy this story the first time that I read it, and the second reading was better. Yes, a long delay, as I just stumbled on the story link from another author's biography page.

Hopefully you are enjoying writing as you want to. When done with a story, you're done. It's alright.

That said, I look forward to reading some of your other stories.

Cheers,
Scott Peimann
Lilith Noctura chapter 15 . 12/24/2017
This is a wonderful story. Thank you for at least showing us the end. Now we dont have to wonder.
dialNforNinja chapter 15 . 12/23/2017
I can certainly sympathize with having interest in the MCU killed by the way they developed it, and Marvel in general by the stupid "Steve Rogers, Captain Hydra" plotline, but thank you for posting the outline to close out the events of the story. I really ought to do that with my own two long fics, having gone years without managing to write anything for them.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2017
Got tired of writing this in the end didn't you but I do thank you for at least ending it you give it closure and I appreciate that a lot of writers just stop in the middle of the story and it drives me nuts so thank you
ZeroQi chapter 15 . 11/12/2017
Oh how awful, why the fuck did I continue.
ZeroQi chapter 12 . 11/12/2017
And you've lost me, if you're constant denial to use Veritaserum on Black didn't clench it, some kid having the ability to use Oblivate did it. Awful.
noxenrom chapter 6 . 11/11/2017