Reviews for My Name Is Yasha Romanov
ScarletRainbow1 chapter 14 . 9/25
This has been a good story to read. Do you intend to continue it? Please, say yes.
jumpingmanatee chapter 14 . 9/18
I love it, this is a great story. Please update soon.
Princess2016 chapter 14 . 9/13
Please update your story.
SmexyBananas chapter 14 . 9/2
Me!
bkerrmom1 chapter 14 . 9/2
Absolutely love the story. I am looking forward to seeing what happens next. I think that the girl is Greengrass.
Lovely ScarlettSilver chapter 9 . 8/28
Ah Gambit! Who can't love him! He's one of my favorite character, alongside with the Maximoff twins, Rogue and Mystique... Natalia Alianovna Romania (Black Widow full name) And Clint Barton (Hawkeye) of course!
twistyguru chapter 14 . 8/12
Just stumbled across this story and I'm loving it! Kudos on a well-told yarn, hope Life & Stuff lets you update soon.
Toorafc chapter 14 . 8/9
Really good hope to see more
Actually, it means "You (singular, informal) spoiled all of the raspberries", but yes, "Spoilsport" is a good general translation.
misherukuro chapter 14 . 7/26
Very enjoyable read thanks for sharing. ~,~
Shattering chapter 13 . 7/26
Don't like Yasha's character. No matter how fluent speaker he is nor how smart he is, I would never listen to or take seriously a brat who's half my size or half my age, with that kind of temper to boot...
Dechaingun chapter 4 . 7/7
"And he clearly noticed when she mentioned Gryffindor first and Slytherin last. Favorites much?"

No, not really. "Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Slytherin" is in alphabetical order. There's no reason to believe she's choosing this order for anything other than that. Yasha doesn't even know which house McGonagall is affiliated with. This just looks like you're grasping for straws for things to make Yasha look perceptive and oh-so-much-smarter than all the canon characters.
IsobelFrances chapter 14 . 7/4
Kinda think it's Greengrass as Harry previously asked her why she was sitting so close to him...but I'm probably wrong :) Update whenever you can!
MeeksMcFly chapter 14 . 7/3
I vote that the girl is actually Daphne Greengrass!
thelastofthelords chapter 14 . 6/19
This is great. I love how you are giving a backstory for Budapest. I also enjoy that you aren't making Harry into some all powered wizard who can do infinite wand less magic and was great at wand magic. It's all great! I also believe the girl hill has been talking to is the Greengrass girl