Reviews for My Name Is Yasha Romanov
kunieda10 chapter 14 . 4/26
hey... please update more? i really like your story.. :)
AnthonyR89 chapter 12 . 4/25
...really? a third year knowing the Obliviate Charm?
AnthonyR89 chapter 8 . 4/24
som your version of Harry is kind of an asshole.
power214063 chapter 14 . 4/24
please update
AnthonyR89 chapter 3 . 4/24
...while neither of them are exactly heavyweights when it comes to the avengers, Black Widow could kick hawkeye's ass any day of the week.

also, i actually like traveling by train. did it a lot in my early teens traveling back and forth to vist my older brother and other relatives, about 300 miles each way.

though i definitely prefer something like a sleep cabin for longer distances. the three days i spent traveling from Sacramento to Harrisburg. would have been far less pleasant otherwise.
musicbox22 chapter 4 . 4/17
if you think about it she lists the houses in alphabetical order
PlanetMoonGod-Kun chapter 14 . 4/15
I don't and never did, I think its Tracy or Daphne.
camp1500 chapter 14 . 4/3
very good so far, when will the next chapter be posted?
Hello, please stop using Russian words, u can't write and use it in a right way, for real russian(me) its horrible.
Smokeing chapter 14 . 3/29
very good enjoyed it very much look forward to it h
Red Death chapter 14 . 3/29
I really hope you continue this someday. It's REALLY good, and aside from a few spelling/word errors is extremely well-written.

As a note for the future, use the "Reply" link when responding to reviews. It's why FFNet installed it when they prohibited posting reviews on the page like this. At best I t's considered rude to other readers, at worst it's considered offensive.
doubledamn chapter 3 . 2/19
You gave Natsu-Brand motion sickness? Why?
jmartinez8089 chapter 6 . 1/22
How did Sirius know his first name was Yakov?
rytan451 chapter 14 . 1/15
I wish I didn't have such a habit of starting to read such interesting sounding stories while they are incomplete.

I did enjoy this story, and hope to see more of it.
AshPhoenix93 chapter 14 . 1/10
I just read your story, it is awesome! Can't wait for the next chapter, hope you update soon!