Reviews for My Name Is Yasha Romanov
Guest chapter 3 . 11/26/2020
Wow this story was a waste of time lol he’s terrified of rats? What a pussy
JheremyC chapter 6 . 10/30/2020
Dumbledore aggravated me in this chapter in a matter of hours he has revealed Yakov’s true identity to so many people the Death Eaters will hear about it and worse still Fudge will. Then I was reminded this was FanFiction and not the real world so reacting this way shows me how good the writer is . Thank you for sharing your stories.
dmitry.titov.560 chapter 4 . 10/29/2020
not strawberries, but raspberries... Literal translation is «You have spoiled all the raspberries», which is Russian proverb meaning «spoilsport» or «You have ruined my plans»
Spidersauce chapter 8 . 10/18/2020
A bit annoying that Yasha here becomes a complete pussy with no emotional control whatsoever whenever someone his age is involved. Seems like adults he can deal with, but kids his age and he's a stupid little shit.
Spidersauce chapter 3 . 10/18/2020
I think it's really rather pathetic that he gets so useless on a train. No way Natalia would let him have that weakness.
stevem1 chapter 15 . 10/2/2020
This is a well done cross-over.
Valecroft chapter 15 . 10/2/2020
I love this story and I totally understand losing inspiration. Also, Yasha what do you mean I have no taste!?
Valecroft chapter 2 . 10/2/2020
It appears I have stumbled across a not-so-very hidden gem as I have ventured across this wasteland they call
Bisque-Ware chapter 9 . 9/16/2020
I think he's a bit too rude for me to like as a character.
Jimbocous chapter 15 . 3/22/2020
Good grins so far. Sorry you dumped it. Perhaps you'll get back to it, or forget this Avengers-centric plot and find a more HP-centered path forward. Thanks for a fun read, you had created a very engaging universe here.
Sweeetop chapter 15 . 2/10/2020
This was a lovely read, I would spam you with hearts but ff doesn't let me put them in. So pretend these 3s are hearts. 333333333333333333333333
BRICKDUST chapter 15 . 2/4/2020
Great story and thanks for the quick tie up at the end
Silverwingzz chapter 6 . 1/26/2020
Meh, Don’t personally like his personality. Good writing though.
wandamarie chapter 15 . 1/16/2020
Great story and ending for know
wandamarie chapter 14 . 1/16/2020