Reviews for My Name Is Yasha Romanov
nick098 chapter 15 . 2/3
Thank you for posting your draft ending. It provided closure on a good story. I had fun reading, thanks!
Nanchih chapter 6 . 1/16
The Headmaster is an idiot! Siri just confirmed all his guesses! Dumbledore did not mention the name "Yakov"!
Nanchih chapter 1 . 1/16
Yes, I like it, and I look forward to finding out what a musical boy raised by Natasha will do to the wizarding world!
IhyaPababy chapter 7 . 1/10
Wait- how old was Sirius 16 years ago?
1991(current year) minus 1959(Sirius’ birth year) is equals to 32(his current age)
3216(years ago16
WUT he was 16 years old?! Wahh ?
ak chapter 15 . 12/18/2021
bonne fic!
SHWAT chapter 4 . 12/10/2021
This little shit is so unlikeable that I want to bash his face in. Idk what to say. Writing style is good, grammar is good but this little shit is so annoying that I really don't want to read anymore.
Fick Chick chapter 6 . 10/13/2021
AD only mentioned Romanov then SB said Yakov Romanov. I wonder how long it will take one of them to realize that.
FriendlyFire59 chapter 15 . 10/11/2021
A very interesting and fun read. I greatly appreciate that when the author lost interest in continuing the storyline that they posted their plot points and ideas of how the story was going to progress thereby giving closure and not just leaving us hanging.
Thanks for posting and always remember, if it's a Guest review and it isn't positive, they're f-ing cowardly trolls, ignore them.
Freddie Rindklip chapter 15 . 10/9/2021
It was an enjoyable read. Thank you for writing.
Winterfall2021 chapter 15 . 10/5/2021
Love this update soon please
Guest chapter 4 . 8/29/2021
And the stupiidty start. Bad story, realy part of the bottom of the trash bin
JheremyC chapter 15 . 7/29/2021
Unfortunately writers block prevented the author from finishing this. I still recommend Yasha Romanov, it is a good read and the author was kind enough to share the story outline.

Thank you for sharing your stories.
fanficnewbee chapter 6 . 5/10/2021
Are you continuing, because I don't want to continue reading if your not? Am already getting to invested in it, so if possible can you respond and let me know. REALLY AND I MEAN REALLY HATE HERMIONE she's to annoying and a busybody it's none of her business what he was doing he doesn't know her from any Tom, Dick, or funny enough Harry. Honestly am dying to read a story where she get's backhanded for her annoying know-it-all Molly ways!
N. A. Wennerholm chapter 2 . 4/24/2021
Howgarts should be Hogwarts. do you need to correct the spelling for The name of the School.
Royslady51 chapter 14 . 4/22/2021
No matter what the argument is, I have a simpler one, this fic is an ACU/AU/AR, For the whiners complaining about non-canon ANYthing, you're idiots, by definition. ACU AUTHOR CREATED UNIVERSE, AU Alternative Universe, AR Alternative Reality.

Now, I like ACU, AU and AR stories, I actively seek them out because fanfic authored CANON IS BORING. If I want canon, I watch the movies, read the books or the comics. So, let's be clear...CROSSOVERS are by definition, ACU, AU OR AR stories. All of these are NON-CANON. They are called NON-CANON because they DO NOT follow canon except in the loosest terms.

That being the case, when a review complains that a NON-CANON story doesn't follow canon, all they really managed to do with the complaint is to prove in PUBLIC that they are morons.

That said, stop whining at the writer, who is frankly doing a wonderful job and spinning a heck of a yarn which I am, for one, greatly enjoying...and shut up with the non-canon whinging.
1,084 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »