Reviews for In the Rain
Mentally Insane Fangirl chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Awh. That was so wonderful. You characterized Holly so well, down to every "darling".
Nimble Otter chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
In the book Holly and Paul don't reconcile and I believe she does go to Brazil where Paul later reads a letter or newspaper article about her or something but never meets her again and only has the memory of their time together. I liked the movie ending better with the reconciliation although Truman Capote is rumored to have hated it. I like that song Moon River too.
Scarlett Grey chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
I really like this. This would make a great ending to the film.

Good job!
fishertowers chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
great story!
babbss chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
Superb. : )
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
You left out parts of Eponine's song "On My Own" which is like the best song in Les Miserables. Go back and listen to that song and THEN write a fanfiction.
superastronaut chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
Darling, I didn't need to read this fic to find out what would have happened, I just read the book. In the book, Paul and Holly don't get together. Paul ends up moving away from New York, and Holly remains an enigma.
Sweet Inspiration chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
Wow, that was really deep! it was wonderful! It was so descriptive and meaningful.
ClaireRickman chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
You fic was so good. I love Breakfast at Tiffany's. This was great! Aw!

Luv Claire!x
Sorrow Personified chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
This is nice, but you haven't really gotten into Holly's mind.
genevra FF wont let me sign in chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
wow...all that time i was nearly about to burst into tears because not only does the movie always make me bawl, but i thought you werent going to let them get together. that was a beautiful story and i think you write beautifully...wow! great job! xxoo
blondmizzie1 chapter 1 . 11/13/2003
i'm excited! YOu used on my own which just happens to be my 4th favorite song of all time. What a good pairing, I hearted that!
mariteri chapter 1 . 5/14/2003
Have you read the story? Truman Capote's novella is short and sweet (approximately 90 pages I think). You have to read it, because frankly the movie ending is nothing like the book. I thought for a minute there that you were going the same path (not the case.) Nice story. Sappy, but nice.
Mirth chapter 1 . 4/20/2003
*sigh*

This is *perfect*

Absolutely, wonderfully, perfect. Seriously. You captured Holly completely and I have a feeling that if Capote wrote his novel in Holly's voice it would sound something like this. ) B T has to be one of the hardest things to write, just because it has such a unique style to it, almost like Fitzgerald, you know, and you completely got it. I can see Holly thinking this in the last scene of the movie! Its perfect! Oh..thanks for the compliment on my blog!

Btw- I added this to my Favorite Stories list!

I love it!
Milla my Milla chapter 1 . 11/3/2002
I DIDN'T KNOW THIS WAS UP.

And that upsets me greatly.

BECAUSE THIS IS FANTASTIC.

Do you think I could sound any more like a fifth grader? Because it is amazing, Kara dear one, and I love it.