Reviews for A Story of a Foolish Angel
ael fyragh chapter 1 . 8/2
wow this is amazing. i just recently read the light novel, despite that i had watched the anime long time ago. i am really sad when i found out that there are no LN translations of hatamaou anymore (at least the ones which can be easily accessed in english). This story is good and i agree that lucifer, despite being a NEET, actually is a good tactician and has a very keen eyes to his surrounding and has a lot more significant role in the story. He's an angel that surely even sariel would not really want to mess with, and actually very affectionate toward alas ramus (and so alas toward him, as was indicated in vol 6). He seems to be the only one who have an hunch about what gabriel and layila want to do... aaah, i'm so sad i cant find vol 8-the recent release... i really really wanna know what will happen to them!
TREMBLEIAMMUFFIN chapter 1 . 3/3
Uhh...What sort of things does Emi expect lucifer to tell Alas Ramus?
Hey Ahiya, now you better be nicer to Luci, now that you know why, cause if you don't something very, very unpleasant might happen. Speaking of which, I'm going to go find Olba.
kalmaegi chapter 1 . 1/24
I ended up a bit teary-eyed, that foolish, foolish boy. At first it was this heart warming feeling of an older brother taking care of his younger sister while the rest of the family are out but when the others conveniently came back at the same time, implying that they've eavesdropped on a portion of Lucifer's story. Really. It almost made me bawl over in a corner. My eyes sting! I understand the NEET fallen angel a bit too much for my own comfort.
Deidara4ever chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
I love this story. I frigging LOVE Lucifer. I wish there was more stories about him, really, he deserves that.
SinfulFox chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Loved it! :) Super cute, and gives a bit more depth to Lucifer. He was my favorite character, and I've only seen the anime series so I didn't know anything else so it was very interesting! I love how you took the various tidbits and filled in the gaps to make a full story! 3
bob chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
good story
CrimsonsArt chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
*whispers* shh.. This is my new faverouite story of all time. Thank you for writing it :D
a guy chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
how did u read the light novels. BTW ur story was impressive
RyuVonBielefeld chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
So there's a former demon king as well? :3
so the maou in the anime was actually the new maou?
Ah, and nice story! you express lucifer very well.