Reviews for And on your head a crown
L.H. Rebirth chapter 11 . 7/5
I came for the romance, I stayed for the drama. _ And I LOOOOVE Margaery. So wonderfully bitchy and human. I always hate how writers create these cookie-cutter personalities. I have to say though, that Robb has been out of character. I'd prefer it if it's more canon, but I do not mind you changing him a bit if we get in the end the Robb Stark we all know and love.
Anonymous chapter 11 . 6/29
Frankly while Robb may not be her perfect king. He is worlds better than Renly and Joffrey.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/29
This has the potential to be fucking awesome. If Marg were more like her tv it would be f'ing awesome for sure.
Marvelmyra chapter 11 . 6/8
I do hope that Margery relizes now that she is failing in her marrage and could under the laws of the Seven find herself set aside in a few years if she fails to produce a child.! It only took once for Robb to sire a child so it is plainly not his fault that he has no Heir yet ! It is hers.!
Marvelmyra chapter 7 . 6/7
Robb should remember that he married for allies and not for some B S romantic love nonsense.! Men ! Grrrr !
Marvelmyra chapter 5 . 6/7
The first was Poliver aka 'the Tickler' the guy that tortured people to death at Harrenhall.
Marvelmyra chapter 2 . 6/7
Bridle reins Saddles do NOT have reins.!
Marvelmyra chapter 1 . 6/7
Teenage girls are devious sceamers. Just lacking a bit in foresight. : p
Fejstroll chapter 11 . 5/26
It's good that you're back, hope to hear more of you in the future. :D
KING IN THE N0RTH chapter 11 . 5/26
Both Robb and Margaery seem to be way out of character. First with Robb deciding to claim the Iron Throne even while Stannis was alive. Also the whole situation with jeyne. It seems like it would be kind of normal for a King to acknowledge a bastard as long as he didnt legitimize it. Also I feel like he should feel more guilty about whats happening to jeyne. And with Margaery, I have no problem with her hating almost everything Robb does but I feel like its very important that she would never show her displeasure. Her character has been made out as this master manipulate and seductress. I can see Robb not being able to trust her because of the mask she puts on and the empty courtesy but now she just comes of as bitchy.
Lady Blade WarAngel chapter 11 . 5/25
Ah, so is Margaery knocked up? Very curious. (nods) I shall be eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
NonTimetisMessor chapter 11 . 5/24
Awesome. The Blackfish relenting on his opposition to marriage. Poor Jeyne. I wonder if she will be gone for good? So now Robb is King of the Seven Kingdoms. I like it. See you next update. I liked Margaery and Robb's spat. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Justwhatisit chapter 11 . 5/24
You don't seem to like Robb Stark. Like at all... Any Reason?
LovingDanceAndMusic chapter 11 . 5/23
I REALLY HOPE SHE IS PREGNANT
Ice Fire and Blood chapter 11 . 5/23
well I'm glad that Jeyne was send away. It was dumb of Robb to sleep with her. the alliance with the tyrell would of went out the door. that was a good recovery