Reviews for And on your head a crown
Marvelmyra chapter 8 . 1/6
: ( I can not believe that Gendry would be cruel to starving animals. Not even cats.!
Marvelmyra chapter 7 . 1/6
Why do people blame horse riding ? It never bothered any of my friends that way ! My OBGYN said some girls Maiden's heads are more elastic then others. And of course all men are not all that big ! ( hee hee ) quite silly really. Even a girl who is not a virgin can bleed if the man, or boy is rough. I mean really.!
Marvelmyra chapter 4 . 1/6
Smart girl that Arya. I do hope Olenna does not outsmart herself by moving to soon.
Marvelmyra chapter 1 . 1/6
wether or not she loved Renly or was just very fond of him the dominant emotions would have been disappointment, nervousness, fear... The loss of a crown was survivable of course, but fear of Stannis's' reaction, the reactions of the Lords, worry over the future ( she had to realize that Joffery was awful after all. ) fear of losing family in an inevitable war that was suddenly far more real... Yes this time for her was very trying at the least.!
Marvelmyra chapter 7 . 12/6/2017
Even those who have not ridden nor bicycled can have a non-bloody time of it if the man is not a total brute. The idea that all innocents bleed the first time ( and only the first time ) is silly. Of course when you marry a girl of fourteen to an adult man things will bet uncomfortable. Robb being an alleged 'innocent' himself is a bit of a stretch. Stark or not it would take a very determined boy to resist all the temptations a young Lord and Heir doubtless faced at any castle growing up. There is more than one way to play "Come into My Castle" after all.
Marvelmyra chapter 5 . 12/6/2017
The 'Tickler', the one that tortured people with rats asking about the 'Brotherhood without Banners'. Jacen threw him from high up onto the courtyard stones ( to explain his broken neck. )
Marvelmyra chapter 4 . 12/6/2017
Arya is to fast tempered but her lack of trust in people serves her well.
Marvelmyra chapter 2 . 12/6/2017
That would be BRIDLE reins. Saddles do Not have reins. Straps maybe, reins nope. Reins control the horse's head and are attached to the BIT which hangs from the bridle which is on the horse's head you sit on a saddle which ison the animal's back. Just fyi.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/27/2017
please continue this storyyy
its wonderfull
Guest chapter 11 . 8/22/2017
Continue!
Hektols chapter 7 . 6/6/2017
Very interesting developments.
Hektols chapter 6 . 6/6/2017
So that's the reason this chapter has this name.
Hektols chapter 5 . 6/6/2017
Very interesting group.
Hektols chapter 4 . 6/6/2017
Olenna is a horrible grandmother.

Agree with Arya being nasty to southerners, in diferent circumstances she would have loved to learn from Brienne.
Hektols chapter 1 . 6/5/2017
Great portrait of Margaery.

Agree with Olenna, Cat made a very bad bargain just to cross a bridge.