Reviews for Unanticipated Responsibility
GoddessofSnark chapter 6 . 12/25/2002
Alright, this was a wonderful, awesome fic, i rather much enjoyed it, and hope you write more...they should have a Family Affair category (i might just request it) so this would get more ppl reading it...btw, the songs are all Tim Curry songs, though I never heard of "Out of Pawn" i have the rest on my computer. But again, wonderful fic, i loved it lots!
Ozma chapter 6 . 12/1/2002
This was a very satisfying story! Excellent use of all the characters, and a wonderful grasp of the relationships between all of them, particularly Sissy and French!

Thank you for a most delightful read!
Ozma chapter 5 . 12/1/2002
You've done a rather nice job with the twins in this story. Kids, even rambunctious ones, can be very subdued in an emergency. Aww, why won't he let them sign his cast?
Ozma chapter 4 . 12/1/2002
She's definitely good for him. I hope that the doctor won't be too angry that she got him out of bed. Then again, the doctor seems like a cool guy. Your use of Wordsworth was excellent! I was thinking how well that poem could apply to Sissy, and I could just hear those words in Mr. French's wonderful voice.
Ozma chapter 3 . 12/1/2002
Poor Bill! He's trying so hard to get home. The conversation between Sissy and French was perfect. Warm, sweet and funny. "I don't drive." "I don't think the person who hit you knew that." ;-) It's good to see that he's not that badly hurt.

Onwards!
Ozma chapter 2 . 12/1/2002
Poor Bill. No wonder he's beside himself. This is every family's worst nightmare. That doctor is right, Sissy is coping marvelously.

You're doing a perfect job of showing how much this terrible accident is affecting Sissy underneath. Sissy's reaction to the sight of her butler-friend lying bandaged and unconscious was heart-wrenching.

One of the very best things about fan fiction is the way a talented writer can give the readers a look at 'comic' characters in a dramatic situation. Off to the next chapter!
Ozma chapter 1 . 12/1/2002
Hi, again! I've seen exactly one episode of the new Family Affair, (predictably, on the night that they showed a preview of Chamber of Secrets)but I'm a Tim Curry fan, and I like your writing. And here was this story, sitting there, just waiting for a review.

Excellent first chapter! You've done a wonderful job with Sissy's emotions, her frightening flashback to the night that she and the twins lost her parents and her shock over Mr. French's accident. The telephone call to her Uncle Bill was quite poignant, as was her noticing that all the clothes in the poor butler's wardrobe were black. "I'm not dressing him for his funeral." An absolutely chilling line!

Okay, off to the next chapter now...