Reviews for An Easy Mistake
Addicted1 chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
Aww, this was very cute.
I enjoyed that Snow was ignorant rather than malicious, and Emma's characterization felt spot-on: bumbling around trying to do the right thing and the last one to know. Ruby as her guru was really fun as well. Thanks for this!
Hope6968 chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Wow, really wonderful. The writing was fabulous. Well done. I love it. Thank you, Hope.
guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Woah that was a long one. Glad I took the time to read it. Awfully good and absolutely to be recommemded.
Emerald Demona chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
I thought it was funny and cute. Nice story.
Lanaholic chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
This little story of yours made me smile. Thank you!
Evangora chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Awh this was so adorable! I love how Regina was the one who was sure about her feelings. It's usually Emma who's written like that. I enjoyed reading this. :)
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Loved it!
noly69 chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Awwww I loved it.
assiralcclaire chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
I think it needs more chapters
LaughOutLoud99 chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
that was really nice. totally makes up for Emma being an idiot
Jessie chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Great story. Awesome!
ithinkyourewonderful chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
So lovely. Thanks for sharing!
Whammy chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
They are the cutest. Thank you!
lucyred62md1 chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
I really loved this. It was well written, cleaver, funny, loving, sweet, and you captured the chatacters really well. Thanks
AlexandriaVE chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Wonderful! At first I was hesitant because of the length of this in one chapter, but it was absolutely worth it! I love how Emma, oblivious, kept enjoying herself and noting her attraction to Regina but thought she was still leading her on. I love how Ruby helped her figure it out and give her the set up to go see Regina the next day to sort it out. And of course the picture of them on the comfy couch together is simply adorable!