Reviews for Super Date
G chapter 8 . 2/3
Thanks
Holios the Demon Companion chapter 1 . 1/21
*cheery piano music* And that how Skeeter died!
Namikaze Uzumaki Potter chapter 8 . 10/26/2017
Hot damn. I always was a fan of your stories. Have been for years. Never really wrote a review as I used to read it as a guest on hpfanficarchive. Well, sorry for not reviewing before. And thanks again for writing.
Kithrin chapter 8 . 9/12/2017
any chance we can see the letter dumble got?
MikeL59 chapter 8 . 8/20/2017
Sorry for taking so long to send a review. I find myself coming back and reading this story over and over. Although I'm normally a fan of the Hermione Granger character, I found myself enjoying the way you pointed out her flaws in your story. I also enjoyed that Harry and Kara got their happy ending, Sirius was cleared, Riddle got disposed of, and Dumbledore got his well-deserved comeuppance.
jerrygriffiths77 chapter 4 . 8/17/2017
You do well writing, but it looks like autocorrect drove your story through a wall. Quite a bit of it almost seems illiterate. I can recognize what you are trying to say, but many words are just off mark of what I think you meant to use.
HarryHermioneEdwardBella chapter 4 . 8/15/2017
amazing chapter
BlazeStryker chapter 2 . 7/17/2017
I always pitied Gorilla Grodd.

He's a lonely sociopath, how sad is that?

I mean, think about it; he vacillates between wanting to take over/be with the other talking gorillas and trying to make the humans he's stuck with into talking gorillas.
Halariel chapter 8 . 5/27/2017
wow that was a really cool story. gz for your great work!
david.teague.3950 chapter 1 . 4/28/2017
hah hah, bye bye Skeeter.
Tenchi chapter 4 . 1/7/2017
This is NUTS! The thing she should have done after meeting harry is told the justice league about Harry so called family being really evil than getting them put in jail with taking over his well fair in league. This would have getting magic training in America. Where he would never come back to this crazy back wizards again and if they try to force him to than well we all know what happen to them. With all that it not half bad story.
avidreader213 chapter 8 . 12/30/2016
Whelp after going through the story I find my initial views unfortunately not dissuaded. The chapter 3/4 power-up (I forget which, oh wait it was definetely 4 because chapter 3 was when Harry was shown to be sex-god extroirdinaire) just further added to the feeling that this wasn't a story concerning itself with true character development and the arcs but more importantly pitfalls of the heroes journey. There was a particular point that was most glaring. At the end of chapter one both Kara and Harry point out that they are bad at dancing and then in chapter two instead of spending even a single word developing this flaw you instead focus solely on how above it all they are with some blaise "oh everyones talking bad about us because they're jealous but on well I've had worse haters!" scene. If instead you had run with this flaw instead of casually tossing it aside at the first opportunity there could have been so much character development. Maybe they initially have awkward timing but are eased into sync by one of the other champions. Maybe Krum does so because he respects Supergirl's strength, maybe Fluer does it because she is prideful and doesn't like the dance looking strange, maybe Cedric does it because he's stereotypical nice Cedric. In any case you have a valley of embarrassment and a height of pride as they master the skill and the other champions are actual PEOPLE instead of being blank posterboards you happened to place near Harry during his dance with his girlfriend. At the end of the day... This isn't a story, it's a neverending boast of how great Harry Potter is. There is no journey. There are no meaningful challenges for the hero to overcome. There's never a single moment when Harry is faced with something and you're left rooting for him going "you can figure out a way to beat this Harry! You can do it!" Every challenge that shows up is either effortlessly brushed aside or even worse handled as an "oh I already took care of that" It'd be like if in book one the moment Hagrid said "you're a wizard Harry" harry answered back "Oh yeah I know. In fact I've already combined magic with the scientific method which allowed me to move past the need of a wand and control the very fabric of reality with my will. See I just stopped time around us. I was waiting for my godfather Sirius to get here, oh he's innocent by the way I saved him in Azkaban and replaced him with a permanently polyjuiced Peter Pettigrew (oh yeah I'm 10 times the potion master Snape is by the way) but since you're here mind driving me to Hogwarts? I've used my Horcrux radar here to destroy all Voldie's soul jars and now I need to exorcise his spirit which is possessing the new DADA professor" That isn't an epic generation defining adventure that would span 7 books (and 8 movies). That's a meh fantasy fulfillment.

The one saving grace that I can say is that this story at least knows what it is. Chapter 6's literal dues ex machina gives a logical reason for all of the initial nitpicks I had about Harry being way too mature. It doesn't address the fact that everyone in the universe that isn't a friend of Harry's is a literal retard and that there is zero dramatic tension because every problem has already been solved but by acknowleding itself as the trope it is it makes those flaws acceptable (not good but acceptable). There are proper ways to handle the "titular character becomes super OP from the opus" without removing all sense of drama and actual story development. I'm assuming however that this was a piece to blow off steam or something, I just wish you had put a label somewhere acknowledging that so I could have instead skipped it and went through another one of your works as I do so enjoy the crossover.
avidreader213 chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
So please forgive me if your stories have an established canon which ages the characters beyond their canon counterparts but from first glance this story seems to suffer from the general "Harry Potter acts like a well-read 23 year old even though he's 14" flaw. I fully recognize that life and death experiences force early maturity but for any 14 year old, especially an emotionally abused one (because I refuse to subscribe to the Dursleys are the devil trope but there is no argument they were emotionally abusive) to have both the confidence to spit in the face of both of the key authority figures in his life as well as the verbal acumen to loop circles around McGonagall requires suspension of disbelief beyond the standard "magic is real." Throw on top of that the interest of a 17 year old Supergirl and it starts to pull away from believable. This is SUPERGIRL. She's not some mundane girl who'd be so impressed by the magic and life/death adventures of Harry that it would make her ignore his youth entirely. Again, if in your Potter universe the characters are far older then in canon or he has some figure I have not yet read about who has been grooming him to be so unlike a child a la Damian Wayne then I apologize but it really comes off as if you are simply ignoring one of the greatest weaknesses Harry has, his youth, and instead substituting in standard "snarky rebellious playboy #17" (which to be fair Rowling herself did slightly). Anywho I'm going to continue reading to see if there is an explanation that would make sense for Garry's drastic maturity but those are my thoughts at first glance.
JCDK1984 chapter 1 . 6/10/2016
Tri meaning three - well wizard means MALE MAGIC USER, since a female is a witch, so with Harry in it it is actually triwizard :-P
Lord Cartwright chapter 8 . 4/23/2016
Brilliant is there a second.