Reviews for Some kind of Nature
The Re-reader chapter 2 . 6/4
really enjoyed this very curious as to what Rage did
RPGPersona chapter 2 . 11/1/2016
Well, now that the earlier incident has opened Raven's eye a bit to what she was taking for granted, she can see how Beast Boy has grown compared to when they first formed the Titans.

Looks like Happy is jealous of Timid's day out and wants her own, along with a name from beast Boy. Rude seemed willing to oblige by giving Happy some leverage on Rage.

Robin is really paranoid about leaving the other in the tower. He is the only one leaving, I think the other four can hold the fort between them. You let Beast Boy walk right into that one Robin. You have no one to blame but yourself. I see Raven is also being more conscious of her actions towards Beast Boy, trying to avoid old habits and be a better friend.

Happy is so lucky that Starfire and Raven are heading out to the spa. Had to chuckle at that delayed reaction to her appearance.

Girl time, the perfect time for Starfire to prod Raven about how she feels about Beast Boy. No way Starfire wouldn't have noticed the fracture between the two when it reached its peak. Raven seems to have a hard time letting go of her initial impression of Beast Boy, though she can't deny Starfire's words about him growing up.

So Beast Boy is the first to recover, and goes to have some gaming fun with Happy. Yes, Cyborg discuss with the AI was hilarious. I can tell Cyborg programmed it himself. There we go, it took a while, but Cyborg finally got it.

Makes sense. Can't have Happy at the scene where Raven will show up and leaving Happy in the tower doesn't seem like the smartest plan. Even if Beast Boy would waste the money, I feel it is unfair the other Titans get some kind of allowance while Beast Boy gets nothing. How is he supposed to learn to be responsible with money if he never gets any.

Smart thinking Beast Boy. Give Happy a holo-ring so no one recognizes her. Okay, Control Freak conjuring Smash Brother characters to fight the Titans is brilliant. Captain Falcon, I am sorry to say that Cyborg doesn't stand a chance. That was some good timing and nice flying to grab the remote before things got out of hand.

Happy got her wish of getting name from Beast Boy. She is going to be wanting everyone to call her Hannah from now on. Raven inspecting Hannah. Does Raven suspect Hannah's true identity, or is she just suspicious of some strange girl getting close to Beast Boy? Cyborg knows what's up as Happy returns to Raven's mind.

That was nice of Happy, to pick up a souvenir cat to give to Timid. I am now really curious now about what Rage did when she went outside Raven mind.

Thanks for writing this. I had lots of fun reading it.
RPGPersona chapter 1 . 11/1/2016
Well, this is an interesting little idea. I am a bit sad we only got to see two emotion explore the outside world, but both of them were quite well done.

Hey look, consequences to the way Raven has treated Beast Boy over the years. It appears the harshness of Tokyo was the breaking point for him. He is done trying to be friends with Raven if all that is going to come from it is being her punching bag.

Raven, while she noticed the change in behavior is completely oblivious to why it is happening. It only took 3 month to try to confront Beast Boy with an answer. I guess it could have taken longer. While I think the we were never friends part was said purely in anger and not something he truly meant, the we are not friends anymore is probably accurate at this point. Well, if the others had no idea what was going on before, they are sure going to know something is going on with Raven destroying the common room.

Really Raven, you know you messed up and the one to blame for this situation, but you won't apologize and admit your mistakes. Facepalm. Looks like Timid is going to have to step up. Both Happy and Brave are in low spirits over what happened. I can only imagine what Affection is like at the moment.

Knowledge and Wisdom seem to be taking the wait and see approach. I can see the logic behind Raven figuring things out on her own so she doesn't repeat the same mistakes, but at this rate things are only going to get worse.

Timid's imagination is spiraling down the path of depression now. When Raven's Rude side is feeling guilty, you know the situation is bad. Okay, tsundere Rage was pretty funny. Timid has the means, will she be able to fix things?

Well, it wasn't Raven apologizing, but Timid is a part of Raven and represents her feelings still, so it is pretty similar. The demon side of her prevents her from apologizing, that sounds like all kinds of annoying, and sort of an excuse. Feels like something that Raven, who wants to be ruled by her demonic nature, should overcome.

You should be more honest with yourself Raven, it would help avoid these problems in the future. I think it was nice that Raven in the end actually made some effort by asking to have some tofu.

Seeing Timid so happy to have a name given to her by Beast Boy was just adorable.
Belgianwritersblock chapter 2 . 5/21/2015
I liked this chapter a lot.
Your writing has definitely improved. And your humor is amazingly funny. Especially Cyborg's rebooting had me laughing out loud. Along with BB's female scream.

- Rude could be Ruth, btw. Or Ruby. And if you don't know what to do with her and are honestly asking for a suggestion: You've got a jealous Raven now (thinking Hannah is a possible love interest for BB or something); let Rude out to smack some sense into Green Boy. (Or allow a new emoticlone embodying Jealousy named Jolene or something.)

Also; superfast Jellyfish. I see what you did there, just in time for breakfast. :)
Belgianwritersblock chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
I really liked the idea. Emoticlones have been done many a time in fanfics. But I've never seen it done quite like this. And I liked it very much. (Will read the second part without a doubt. And more if you put it out there.) Glad to see you've continued, because it is interesting. Tammy's adventures in Nevermore and to the world beyond are extremely endearing. Great job.
nitroslk chapter 2 . 3/4/2015
Great and original concept that I hope you will continue with. You were right your writing had improved between chapters and I can't wait to see the next one.
Kifo Sotri chapter 2 . 8/15/2014
I think you did a good job with this story, and I hope you post more stories.
WhiteStriker99 chapter 2 . 6/19/2014
This story is nice very light and cheerful I really love you made Rage a tusandre I wished there were more!
writerzero chapter 2 . 5/13/2014
Very creative. For Knowledge I would suggest Alexandria, simply for the library that once went by that name.

I'll say it again. Very creative, and thanks for the great read.
writerzero chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
And it's Timid to the rescue. Loved it. She was certainly in character. Obviously terrified, yet marching on.
Dahkoro5050 chapter 2 . 5/7/2014
Really is an interesting story, I love how you're giving the Emotions names. Great story, keep it up!
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 2 . 5/6/2014
Cute. Will Raven ever come clean about her infatuation with a certain green changeling?
EXNativo chapter 2 . 5/5/2014
So this is a going to be a multiple chaptered fic now? Cool, I'm guessing you'll be going through all the Emoticlones? Guessing what the names will be will be fun, I suppose.

The chapter was pretty good, though I did notice every now and again you'd switch between past and present tense. Like, going from 'replied' to 'replies'. It's not a big problem, it just caught my eye a little as I was reading.

Well, nothing else really to say here, other than I hope you continue, and good luck to you if you do!
JasonVUK chapter 2 . 5/4/2014
8O Oooohhh Tammy, Hannah.

Hmm who's left?
Brave, Wisdom, Affection (or Passion or Love) Rude, Knowledge and Rage
SO lets think of names 8D so far the new names have had the same letter as their emotion soooo

Brave ... ugh Brenda?
Wisdom - uuuggghhhh o_o hmmm pass
Affection - Anne? Annie Annabell?
Love - Lauren
Knowledge - Natalie? o.o I dunno
Rage - Rachel or Raquel.
Rude- same

XD I dunno, you did great names so far :3
Excited to read more AND I wanna know what Rage did.

Did she take some nude pictures of BB while he slept? 8O
JasonVUK chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
This was so cute X3 it really was 8D AWWW!