Reviews for The Sleeper Must Awaken
1sunfun chapter 9 . 9/6
A really nice and interesting Story.
GaijinVamp chapter 9 . 8/17
A feel good story in its entirety. Thank you.
QueenLyssa chapter 9 . 7/16
I never understood the "love" between Bill and Sookie, so am totally in love with Eric/Sookie stories. I must say that I loved this! Am sad that neither Gran nor Godric were able to be with Fintan and that he ultimately had to die, but hopefully your Godric did find someone to love, maybe not as strong or the same love as Fintan but in their own way. Its cute the Godric and Gran are bonding and being all buddy buddy! *snickers* any way this was a really good read and I enjoyed it.
sharina.lukofnak chapter 9 . 5/23
love it!
Jooheika chapter 3 . 5/9
This just mad me pity Godric. His lost love is just added baggage of his depressed character. Is it too late for a Fintan faked his death? Godric could really use a hug.
MargaritaS chapter 9 . 2/14
this was absolutely amazing i loved every word of it, except the last two (the end). i will keep my fingers crossed that inspiration for this story hits you again :)
Guest chapter 9 . 11/11/2014
I really enjoyed reading sookie and Eric in this universe. Godric is one of my favorite characters and it's wonderful to see him find a purpose for life. The connections you made between the characters could possible be my favorite way they have been written and hope one day you decide to write more!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/28/2014
Amazing story, I especially LOVE the end :) great job !
gokuhikaru82 chapter 9 . 9/1/2014
I love your stories. .. Thank you for sharing and completing your story.
RenTenTen chapter 9 . 8/8/2014
Aw. That was perf.
cela chapter 9 . 7/26/2014
I loved this story, the playfulness between eric and sookie was wonderful!
fire1 chapter 9 . 7/25/2014
i loved this story but i think it would have been fun to read about the year Sookie talk about in the epilogue. I hope someday you come back to this story.
fire1 chapter 8 . 7/25/2014
this was a very sweet chapter.
fire1 chapter 7 . 7/25/2014
the more i read the more I full in love with this story.
fire1 chapter 2 . 7/25/2014
good to set the stage but I hope we are back to the bar in the next chapter.