Reviews for One-Hit KO
Ten-Faced chapter 35 . 12/21/2014
I think the more grammatically correct sentence would be "That is a strong Granbull", or "That's a strong Granbull."

Silver never broke that habit of breaking in, hm? Lols.

LANCE OMG LANCE. "I'm bored and this sounds fun."

Oh, so Blue and Red are legends, but Green/Leaf won't be mentioned in this canon? Got it.
Ten-Faced chapter 34 . 12/14/2014
Since this story isn't marked as complete I'm going to assume that it's going to continue into the Kanto arc (MAKE IT SO PLEASE)? And excuse you, Ethan, you rude child. Sinnoh kids are cool.
Ten-Faced chapter 33 . 12/7/2014
Koga was the funniest, saying Will's name like a rude word and offering to just give out a Soul Badge.

I like how you write about what emotions the pokemon feel as they're fighting. it's both funny and gives the story more depth. Except maybe with Slowking. but that's okay.
Ten-Faced chapter 32 . 12/1/2014
SILVER YOU TSUNDERE. OMG LYRA SHE'S LIKE, SO IN SYNCH WITH SILVER AND ASFHG THE SOULSILVER FEELS.
Ten-Faced chapter 31 . 11/23/2014
That really was anti-climatic . . . but on the other hand, totally makes sense.
Ten-Faced chapter 30 . 11/16/2014
"So you can do what, Dance?"
"Yes."

I think I died laughing. The Kimono girls were funny all throughout the story (like most of the characters) but here they really shone. must be because they were all gathered together in one place.
Ten-Faced chapter 29 . 11/10/2014
Oh my god this -
This is like the best journey through the Johto region. I swear I only breathed like a handful of times while reading this because I was too busy laughing my butt off.
Love your characterizations.
Ethan - seemingly normal protagonist with seemingly no particular, burning ambition . . .but has a touch of insanity and DOES want something.
Kris - Hilarious, dry, sometimes the only logical and sane one and other times just as bad.
Lyra - ditzy, but strong inside. Mostly ditzy.
Silver - tsundere.
I'm fangirling so hard oh gosh why didn't I find this sooner.
Aweshumnesh chapter 3 . 9/21/2014
Saliva ? hahahahah xD
Aweshumnesh chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Although the start didn't have anything really unique, the part about the Chikorita having been raised by a clan of Sharpedo was a really interesting touch. Let's see what the rest of the story has in store !
Venusaurite chapter 21 . 9/14/2014
Nice cover art, by the way. Is that new?
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
I love this so far
ThatOneDork chapter 18 . 8/25/2014
Ok so my day today was going really bad, then I found this in my inbox and I was so SO happy. Thank you, for this chapter really brightened up my bad day.

I loved this chapter, and I probably would've blanked on something funny for Chuck as well, so... Good work. :)
Pokesimmer101 chapter 17 . 8/18/2014
Huh. I never knew why, but somehow I imagined Eusine's voice come out like a mix between an Italian chef, and an English tourist visiting America. XD I was a weird kid back then. Anywho, I've written a new Pokemon story! EEEEEEEE! It's called Legends, and it's my own version of Fire Red, with a few twists and turns. Gotta give respect to the old gen, y'know? :3
N-Badger97 chapter 17 . 8/17/2014
Nice chapter
Twilight Joltik chapter 13 . 7/20/2014
Ethan shall ride Raikou like a horse. And it shall be amazing.