Reviews for One-Hit KO
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 32 . 7/2
That's great that Dratini evolved into a Dragonair. That's great that Silver's Quilava evolved into a Typhlosion. Good chapter.
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 31 . 7/2
So Raikou caught itself in the Master Ball. Interesting. You do know that Raikou, Suicune and Entei are genderless, right? Good chapter.
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 30 . 7/1
Definite sarcasm at the end. Loved it. Good chapter.
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 29 . 6/30
That's great that Ethan won his Rising Badge. Interesting that he was given a Dratini. Good chapter.
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 28 . 6/30
That's great that Chomper evolved into a Feraligatr. Good chapter.
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 27 . 6/30
That's great that Ethan's Slowpoke evolved into a Slowking. Wow, I can't believe Ethan sent a Pokemon that could give Clair's Dragon-types a run for their money away. Good chapter.
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 26 . 6/30
I know what rude gesture Archer made: he flipped Ethan off. That's great that Skiploom evolved. That's good that Team Rocket disbanded once and for all. Good chapter.
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 25 . 6/28
Oh, the Scooby-Doo references don't end, do they? Good chapter.
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 24 . 6/28
That's great that Lyra's Eevee evolved into Jolteon. That's great that Ethan won his Glacier Badge. Good chapter.
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 23 . 6/28
That's great that Ethan's Togepi evolved into Togetic. That's interesting that Silver got his Glacier Badge. That's also great that Ethan's Pidgeotto evolved into Pidgeot and Avery evolved into Meganium. Good chapter.
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 22 . 6/28
That was funny with Skyrocket towards the end. Good chapter.
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 21 . 6/27
That's great that Lyra's Venonat evolved into Venomoth. Used to be? Good chapter.
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 20 . 6/27
That's great that Lyra obtained a Thunder Stone for Eevee to evolve into Jolteon. I wonder what Marill meant when he said that there's still the B-button technique for him. That's pretty funny that none of them taught their Water types Surf. I have a feeling Ethan is going to find out what they're planning, whether he likes it or not. Good chapter.
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 19 . 6/27
Iron Maiden is an interesting nickname for Jasmine. It's also the name of a band. How could Jasmine NOT know about Ethan's crush on her? It was pretty obvious. That's great that Ethan got his Mineral Badge. I wonder if the stone is an evolutionary stone of some sort. Or is it just a stone? Good chapter.
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 18 . 6/27
I think this is the only chapter of your stories that you've mentioned the title of the story in. That's great that Ethan won his Storm Badge. That's also interesting that he used Avery for the gym battle in her middle form, kind of like what Ash did. Well, except Ash's Bayleef didn't use Bite. Good chapter.