Reviews for One-Hit KO
Gossu chapter 35 . 11/18/2016
Ah dang, I was hoping for more interactions between Ethan and Red, and quite possibly the others as well. I'm hoping that a dramatic retelling of Red's adventure won't be out of the question, or maybe, a story about him and Blue in Alola?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
haha. Creative.
SuperKitty4789 chapter 14 . 8/2/2016
I really hope they each catch a legendary dog
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 35 . 7/6/2015
Who are Kris's parents? I actually thought Lyra knew it was Silver through the caller ID, if it has that feature. So is Lyra the only one who knows that Silver is Giovanni's son? I'm not surprised that Silver broke in, but I AM surprised that he didn't get arrested. Good chapter and it was a great story. I'm glad I read it.
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 34 . 7/6/2015
The correct term is fazed. An arsonist Totodile. Interesting. That's cool that Ethan's dad met Lucas, Dawn and Barry. Good chapter.
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 33 . 7/5/2015
I think that that was a little mean of Ethan to call Slowking a twerp. Why would Koga give Ethan a Soul Badge in Generation 4? He has to beat Janine and any other students in order to get it. Why did you apologize to Will fans? That's great that Dratini became a Dragonair. Good chapter.
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 32 . 7/2/2015
That's great that Dratini evolved into a Dragonair. That's great that Silver's Quilava evolved into a Typhlosion. Good chapter.
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 31 . 7/2/2015
So Raikou caught itself in the Master Ball. Interesting. You do know that Raikou, Suicune and Entei are genderless, right? Good chapter.
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 30 . 7/1/2015
Definite sarcasm at the end. Loved it. Good chapter.
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 29 . 6/30/2015
That's great that Ethan won his Rising Badge. Interesting that he was given a Dratini. Good chapter.
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 28 . 6/30/2015
That's great that Chomper evolved into a Feraligatr. Good chapter.
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 27 . 6/30/2015
That's great that Ethan's Slowpoke evolved into a Slowking. Wow, I can't believe Ethan sent a Pokemon that could give Clair's Dragon-types a run for their money away. Good chapter.
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 26 . 6/30/2015
I know what rude gesture Archer made: he flipped Ethan off. That's great that Skiploom evolved. That's good that Team Rocket disbanded once and for all. Good chapter.
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 25 . 6/28/2015
Oh, the Scooby-Doo references don't end, do they? Good chapter.
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 24 . 6/28/2015
That's great that Lyra's Eevee evolved into Jolteon. That's great that Ethan won his Glacier Badge. Good chapter.