Reviews for The Fallen
Totally Not EeveeChu chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
It appears my doppelganger has reviewed here as well. I have a doppelganger. Wow. So weird.
Lance ain't that perverted OR sadistic. This is a legit stereotype and it has to be stopped. Yellow isn't a breakable little doll that people have to brutally abuse all this time. You didn't even finish the story. While it is nice to have background information, there is nothing stating why Lance acts like he does, just him "being the bad guy." I want to make a fanfiction with Spe!Lance in it, yet I cannot find a decent fanfiction that portrays Lance in-character; all I see is him shown as perverted and/or sadistic.
EeveeChu chapter 7 . 4/9/2016
Please, oh, please update! I am really excited about the story!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/17/2015
Please please please update. I've been waiting for so long.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/12/2015
It's such a pity seeing a great story left incomplete.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/30/2015
PLEASE
UPDATE
SOON
-_-
Guest chapter 7 . 3/20/2015
Please update soon
Guest chapter 7 . 1/16/2015
3 months later.. nevermind I'll find, someone like yoooouuuu :'(
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 7 . 12/23/2014
I won't kill you. This is interesting
Guest chapter 7 . 11/17/2014
:'( oh the cliffhanger is too much
Guest chapter 7 . 11/4/2014
Can't wait to read the next chapter!
No really I can't.
This will forever be my top number one fanfic here.

-has an account, to lazy to log in
Bell Marilli chapter 7 . 10/28/2014
No, I do not care anymore I THROW MY CRITICISM TO THE WIND! I'm so tired. About everything. FM-frickin'-L.

Oh, but I should point out, in Lance's POV, the paragraph he called Yellow a beautiful female dog, you wrote "strangle" as "strange".

yes romance I applaud anything romance *stands up from seat in an auditorium and starts clapping*

As for your rushed chapters... even with my slightly-over-two-years of experience, I can't think of anything to say to help, sorry. I have this unnatural IDGAF trait, so even when people pressure me to update... yeah...
I can suggest this, though: type out your rushed chapter and complete it, but don't post it online. Instead, go take a nap, sleep for the night, just take a break in general and when you're basically feeling at your best, go back and revise the chapter. If that can't work, get somebody to revise it for you. Hope that helps, I don't really know.

Goody for you being one year here! I've missed my anniversaries two times in a row hehe
LovingTogetic chapter 7 . 10/15/2014
... *sigh* PEOPLES, STOP BEING MAD ABOUT RUSHED CHAPTERS AND LET THE MATTER GO! *hears random kids sing the frozen song* S888! *runs off*
ducksducksducks chapter 7 . 10/2/2014
I just felt soon happy reading this chapter for some reason. Maybe because Yellow was happy? Anyways, that Bruno moment was pretty darn funny.
Sakura Touko chapter 7 . 10/1/2014
Brilliant, I am charmed with me the chapter, and Throw every day seems mas wicked, I wait with anxieties for the near chapter, be still like that, and a lot of congratulations!
Viridian Cordelia De Green chapter 7 . 10/1/2014
This chappy was great Ichigo! I can't wait for the next one! TO ALL YOU HATERS: THIS FANFIC HAS GOT TO BE ONE OF MY FAVORITES SO IF YOU HATE KEEP IT TO YOURSELF BECAUSE I WILL NOT RESPOND NICELY! Thank you!Happy 1st anniversaire (french)!