Reviews for In Love of Quidditch
I always loved the point system. Loosing five points for fighting and loosing 20 for being up late. Rowling also messed the point system of Quidditch up. Apparently she isn't good with numbers.
Da Snack That Smiles Back chapter 8 . 12/23/2018
God I’m 8 chapters in and I’m astonished this fic has had so little attention. I’m not sure why that is, because with this quality and length, it normally finds a way to the top. I’ll be sure to try and advertise to anyone who asks on reddit and whatnot.
Morning Songbird chapter 1 . 11/9/2018
Your fic is AMAZING! I love Harred!
Greye chapter 20 . 11/30/2017
This story was AWESOME! I don't get why you don't have 1k reviews at least! I really liked your version of the first year, with the Occlumency-that was really cool!

Dumbledore apologizing for almost getting them killed was excellent too.

And I enjoy Cedric! Cool way to tie him in. Okay, I think you have a sequel up now so I'm moving on to that!
Greye chapter 8 . 11/29/2017
Okay, so this story is pretty awesome, I must say.

Also, I like all the Covert Affairs cameos! Love that show. Auggie Anderson is the best. Took me a minute to remember Simon Fisher though, clever!
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 20 . 8/22/2017
This was a really good story. I'm looking forward to year two, though I am curious as to how Harry burned Voldemort. Liky died in childbirth, right? Or is there more to it than Harry and Alex know?
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 19 . 8/22/2017
Cedric is the best. And you did a great job here.
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 18 . 8/22/2017
AND we're almost at the end... Dumbledore didn't last long.
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 17 . 8/22/2017
Okay, this is rather spooky and thrilling. But trust Percy to not accept a snack when he's on duty.
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 16 . 8/22/2017
We're getting closer to the end...really liked how you showd the mind.
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 15 . 8/22/2017
Cedric is guessing something, isn't be? Like Myles?
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 14 . 8/21/2017
I like how you're blending PS with the Sweating Sickness.
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 13 . 8/21/2017
So there'a a safehouse set up. James is paranoid. Sad how Harry was crying and missing Remus.
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 12 . 8/21/2017
Clever way to have them find the information on Flamel.
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 11 . 8/21/2017
I'd forgotten about those books.