Reviews for Damn It All
beckyzoso chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
Totally agree that they all shouldn't have attacked him like that. Poor Killian just trying to do his best. I love the Charming Killian moments. Yee! I'm loving all your fics so far. Cheers
ProudHooker chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Thanks for writing .. I like it. As to the epi... the Charmings were well predictable "EYE ROLL."
As much as Killian fucked up, Emma rolling the one person under the bus who had her back always is really what pissed me off. Trust goes both ways.
justareader13 chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Yeah, I think Hook deserves to be a little angry particularly at David. Snow doesn't know Hook as well as the others do, Emma has her walls and was probably just looking for a reason to shut Hook out. I don't understand why David jumped on the bandwagon so quickly and was so fast to label Hook a villain again. Nice drabble though, I hope they have a conversation along these lines.
Ms. Perception chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
I was so mad when they all just turned on him like that. He needs to be bitter. And he needs to tell them all off. They're constantly looking to him to help but they're really quick to turn on him the second he does anything they perceive as wrong. It's so annoying! I wish your story is how it goes on the show. I want him to refuse to help them. Would serve them all right.
Kou Shun'u chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Yup, the charmings suck.
Nouqueret chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Great story , now should write the scene of the promo where Killian is knocked out and I Emmas arms!
IGottaFindYou chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Emma is such an idiot. She gets her presumptuous nature from her father, to be sure, but then she escalates it and she is just the BIGGEST IDIOT!:P:P

And he didn't LIE about how he got the message he'd said that he'd ASSUMED that it had come from Snow and Charming! He didn't know...gah, that's the thing that makes anti-heroes better than heroes...they're usually smarter.:P:)

This should TOTALLY be a scene in the next episode! It's so perfect!...And I've always loved Captain Charming's bromance.:):):)
rayanna75 chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
I can understand why Emma may be mad at him for not telling her, but man she can tell when someone is lying. Why oh why would she say that she couldn't trust him. How I hated this episode because Hook was trying to do what he thought was right about protecting her and her family and all that he gets is slapped in the face with that he cannot be trusted so they all assume that he is lying after everything that he as done for Emma.
My Lady Vader chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Okay So I love this. A lot. I, too, hated how they immediately jumped on Killian. Like he brought up in your story, he did so many things for them, why should they doubt him now? I think they're all so confused about what's going on, they don't really stop to think about what they're doing/saying.

Anyway though, I really loved this scene, and hope that something similar is in the next episode.

And on a completely side note, I'm wondering if the Snowing baby will end up being Dorothy. I've also heard a theory that the baby ends up being Glinda (who bares a striking resemblance to Emma)