Reviews for It Wasn't Just a Kiss
Baccan chapter 1 . 9/2
Thank you for writing a sequel :) Would love to read more if your up for it :)
KathinaLover chapter 1 . 5/23
PLEASE WRITE MORE! (And you should do a Kathina! Which is like this but Regina and Kathryn fall for each other)
Jem 4ever chapter 1 . 2/10
I loved it! I hope you continue it!
sarah-tonin chapter 1 . 1/7
This story is so good! There aren't too many fanfics out there that have a Daphne/Bay pairing. I would totally read more updates to this story!
Tochi Atenea chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
Oh God, I love this! I read "Just a kiss" before and it was amazing. It's been a long since you posted this, so I don't have much hope that you will continue it, but if you do, I'll read it!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
please don't let it end there. I want to see where it goes
nirricles-happen chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Hey this was good :):) I'll look out for more if you post it, but that was a good place to end it :)
gleek12384 chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Great job! Please continue! : )
Monkeyknight chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
I'd love to see this continue.
TheAuther chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
More, please, this is one of the best stories I've ever read, I'll be anticipating the next chapter and more to follow that.
Henri Jane chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
I WANT YOU TO CONTINUE! chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Don't stop here. I've just recently started watching switched at birth. And I immediately seen the pairing. You're the only one to take that step. I'm looking forward to reading more :-)
wmontrez chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
I think you should continue this story if you still have the time and motivation. I would love to continue reading it.
JazminIsSoCoolLike chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Great story I read the first one a while back and it was one of the best I've ever read I went back to read it and saw that you posted another one I was so excited! I really hope you continue this it looks like a great story so far :D
rachter chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Really good, I ship Bay/Daphne but there are just no stories for them, you really should keep going.