Reviews for the hollow
Daniel Wesley Rydell chapter 8 . 6/27/2004
Not bad. Can we see some more of this? Something I wasn't quite clear on, did Rinoa commit suicide?
Mandi the Bunni chapter 8 . 5/10/2003
Hey, it kicked ass. I hope that's not the end but oh well if it is. I liked it. Little confusing, but hey, not bad. Very... deep.
TerritorialPissOff chapter 8 . 3/30/2003
OMG.. the emotion, the drama! Poor, poor, Squall.. *sniffles*

Wow, this is such a good fic.. You don't get to read something this good very often.

Your characterisation (sp?) is so well done.. I mean, like.. wow. -Wich is exactly the word that descibes how I feel about the whole story. :D

Did you took any writing-classes, or are you just one o' them rare natural talents? *grins*

I really love this story, so.. you would make me very happy I you continue it. _

Oh BTW; would you have any tips for me on writing my own FF8 (prolly a yaoi) fic?

Keep writing!

-Nathalie
ishkaw chapter 8 . 3/28/2003
This is really good and I like how you go back and forth with the time and the portrayal of the characters, all very good. Also cool to see someone else who likes silverchair's diorama. Very different from their old stuff but so good, andhe can actually sing unlike most alternative bands, quite amazing.
Kia chapter 8 . 3/28/2003
Aww... oh, so sweet! No time to say any more, just... kawaii!
Redrum chapter 8 . 3/27/2003
;_; So sad.. poor, poor Squall.. at least Irvine is never going to leave him again.

Very emotional chapter, well written. I hope to see the next one soon.
scribblemoose chapter 8 . 3/27/2003
::sniffle::

This is touching, and subtle, beautifully crafted and gets you in the gut all at once. The more you write of it the more I want, however painful.

Vasquaz chapter 7 . 3/12/2003
you *cant* do that! thats not fair!

so much emotion, you *have* to continue!
tir-synni chapter 7 . 3/12/2003
(sobs) You *stopped!* I couldn't *blink* throughout the seven chapters, and you just *stopped* it. That was cruel! (sniff)
RevanLight chapter 7 . 3/11/2003
I love this fic. I really do. Expect a review from me for every single chapter you write. But. I want an update soon, k?

Ja ne!
scribblemoose chapter 7 . 3/11/2003
Best chapter yet. Although. Squall with kitty; Eden. mm, close call. But this is just so well written; not a word wasted and the imagery is beautiful and so painful. Poor Squall. Poor Irvy. ::sigh::

Well done, o Queen of Angst. Now. more? Please? Make it all better? Well, just a bit?

Gush, grovel.

scribblemoose
TerritorialPissOff chapter 5 . 2/8/2003
Yeah, Squall x Irvy!

Anyway.. I love you writing style, and what you write. Keep up the great work, 'cause I can't whait till chapter 6!
Vasquaz chapter 6 . 2/2/2003
wow.

this is great. keep updting
Kenmei Rokugatsu chapter 6 . 1/27/2003
this keeps getting better _ More PLEASE! I'm totally intrigued on your take of Squall...he's a tough character to understand but I really enjoy your take on him.
Redrum chapter 6 . 1/27/2003
Very nicely written chapter. I loved the description and the emotions of Squall. Can't wait for the next one.