Reviews for Taming of the Wolf
v0lchitsa chapter 1 . 1/28
I love this story! And I love the taming of the shrew! Thank you so much for this AU. It's funny, lighthearted, and so very well thought out.
LovesDepp chapter 5 . 1/10
I am really really into this story and got ecstatic seeing there was a new update. The new chapter was good and finally got to see her open up a bit.
Ipec.prernagmail.com chapter 5 . 1/7
Nice chapter... Great to see arya warming up to gendry but please update faster
Guest chapter 4 . 8/27/2016
I really liked this fic! Do you plan to continue it?
Effie chapter 4 . 7/6/2016
I'm really enjoying this! Please continue it.
LovesDepp chapter 4 . 5/21/2016
I love the update. I can't wait to read more!
hawaiiangrl chapter 4 . 4/26/2016
I love this it made me smile, blush, and giggle like one of those ladies lol
v0lchitsa chapter 4 . 4/25/2016
So excited for an update! This is so lighthearted,I love it.
v0lchitsa chapter 3 . 3/31/2016
I can't wait for the next chapter!
Deea chapter 3 . 12/20/2014
Where is chapter 4?I need it. I NEED IT.
tsevca chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Starks are maybe the oldest house of Westeros, but definitely one of the oldest, they arent poor, they have enough influence in the realm and have strong power over half of it. One of them marrying knighted bastard commoner could never happen. Ned could want to make his daughters happy, but isnt complete idiot. That would shame the family for generations. Aryas siblings and even their grandchildren would have a problem to find a decent spouse. It would look ancomperably better if none of his daughters wed. And if Tyrells were the ones bringing him as Aryas suitor, itd be terrible offense, Ned would be obliged to stop any relationship between the houses not to lose face and even respect of his own bannermen and servants.
Medieval castles always had kitchen downstairs. I guess you wanted to recreate the scene from the 1967 movie, am I right? But thats Italian Renaissance.
Robb having a squire? Yes, he had one in books. But there he was a king and very good warrior, who led a war, in which he never lost a battle. Squireing for him would be prestigious even considering that eventually, someone else would have to knight the squire. Robb cant ever become a knight and knight someone else, because knights have to believe in the New Gods, which Robb doesnt. So here hes at home, not fighting anyone, not even attending tourneys and can never become a knight. Why would anyone squire for him?

I like the play as well, but you can adapt it to this world and these characters and have credible story.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/18/2014
Loving it still! I love all the little snippy interactions between Arya and Gendry. Can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
I love everything about this so far. I don't usually review chapter by chapter, usually I just read through and review at the end, but I want to say that this is awesome and I have rarely been more happy with a fic. I love the way you describe Gendry's awkwardness and Arya's own bullheadedness, just perfect! Keep up the great work!
yourloved chapter 3 . 6/10/2014
Such a good story please update soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/23/2014