Reviews for Imperfect Control
Dusk chapter 19 . 2/6/2016
Pitchfork
theburntHuxley chapter 19 . 12/5/2015
16 torches: 9 lit, 3 unlit, 4 extinguished.
12 pitchforks: 1 of which is on fire.
1 trident: don't know where this came from
1 Comment: Wonderful work, best of luck with the rest of the story.

Fare thee well.
- the_burnt_Huxley
Isurus2317 chapter 19 . 5/31/2015
Oh, Spike! Nooo!

It's a sad, sad day. But don't worry, I won't stop reading because of this.
I was rather intrigued by CLU's honeypot ploy with Feral; at least, I suspect it was a honey trap. CLU is quite devious.

I can't wait for the next chapter :)
Isurus2317 chapter 18 . 5/12/2015
Yay! Another chapter! I am greatly looking forward to seeing what Feral does in the Games. And... Feral finally somewhat got hers' with Castor :) I also loved the divergence back into the real world to see what's going on with Alan and how Feral's disappearance has effected the world. I will be anxiously awaiting the next chapter, but you probably already knew that :)
Isurus2317 chapter 17 . 4/20/2015
I am so glad I found this story! Feral is an awesome, strong character that is very believable. I loved the scene with CLU, it was pretty intense. I think you are doing an excellent job, please update soon! I am itching to find out what happens next :)
Hack Generation chapter 16 . 1/21/2015
aww spike saying no and beingmad is cute. lmao the lightcycle-tag.
Hack Generation chapter 15 . 9/27/2014
Rhjmbmnwbshjhjsd
I HAET U SEW MUWCH
cloudlake chapter 15 . 9/27/2014
Don't worry, I can't hate you for this chapter. But I'm dying to be privy to their "talk". Something important changed between them.
Luna Tsin chapter 14 . 9/10/2014
OMG this turned out wonderfully! I'm so taken with what you've done with these two... More please! :D
cloudlake chapter 14 . 9/9/2014
Such an amazing chapter! my favorite so far. I love the lingering intimacy you create here with a simple code request. Sigh...
Hack Generation chapter 14 . 9/8/2014
EHMEHGERD
POPIPOOOOOOOOOO
darn u cluuuuuu
but spike so kawaiii
lol rinzy u derpin over ferals hakin skillz
YellowFlash67 chapter 11 . 6/22/2014
Aww...that last part was quite cute. I want a bit too...anyway I like Feral and her relationship with Rinzler. I was wondering if Sam was going to appear or no. I doubt that he would be, but I know know. I also like Clu's characterization and how much villainous he is as well. Grammatically, I didn't see any errors(probably reading too fast) and I like how the story is spaced out as well and not squished together.