Reviews for Imperfect Control
Revanchist21 chapter 18 . 8/22
This story is very interesting, innovative and amazing! I really hope you will have more chapters in the near future soon since this story is getting good! Keep up the good work man! Hope you will finish making more chapters in the near future soon! I truly hope so!
Dusk chapter 19 . 2/6/2016
Pitchfork
theburntHuxley chapter 19 . 12/5/2015
16 torches: 9 lit, 3 unlit, 4 extinguished.
12 pitchforks: 1 of which is on fire.
1 trident: don't know where this came from
1 Comment: Wonderful work, best of luck with the rest of the story.

Fare thee well.
- the_burnt_Huxley
Isurus2317 chapter 19 . 5/31/2015
Oh, Spike! Nooo!

It's a sad, sad day. But don't worry, I won't stop reading because of this.
I was rather intrigued by CLU's honeypot ploy with Feral; at least, I suspect it was a honey trap. CLU is quite devious.

I can't wait for the next chapter :)
Isurus2317 chapter 18 . 5/12/2015
Yay! Another chapter! I am greatly looking forward to seeing what Feral does in the Games. And... Feral finally somewhat got hers' with Castor :) I also loved the divergence back into the real world to see what's going on with Alan and how Feral's disappearance has effected the world. I will be anxiously awaiting the next chapter, but you probably already knew that :)
Isurus2317 chapter 17 . 4/20/2015
I am so glad I found this story! Feral is an awesome, strong character that is very believable. I loved the scene with CLU, it was pretty intense. I think you are doing an excellent job, please update soon! I am itching to find out what happens next :)
Hack Generation chapter 16 . 1/21/2015
aww spike saying no and beingmad is cute. lmao the lightcycle-tag.
Hack Generation chapter 15 . 9/27/2014
Rhjmbmnwbshjhjsd
I HAET U SEW MUWCH
cloudlake chapter 15 . 9/27/2014
Don't worry, I can't hate you for this chapter. But I'm dying to be privy to their "talk". Something important changed between them.
Luna Tsin chapter 14 . 9/10/2014
OMG this turned out wonderfully! I'm so taken with what you've done with these two... More please! :D
cloudlake chapter 14 . 9/9/2014
Such an amazing chapter! my favorite so far. I love the lingering intimacy you create here with a simple code request. Sigh...
Hack Generation chapter 14 . 9/8/2014
EHMEHGERD
POPIPOOOOOOOOOO
darn u cluuuuuu
but spike so kawaiii
lol rinzy u derpin over ferals hakin skillz
YellowFlash67 chapter 11 . 6/22/2014
Aww...that last part was quite cute. I want a bit too...anyway I like Feral and her relationship with Rinzler. I was wondering if Sam was going to appear or no. I doubt that he would be, but I know know. I also like Clu's characterization and how much villainous he is as well. Grammatically, I didn't see any errors(probably reading too fast) and I like how the story is spaced out as well and not squished together.