Reviews for Henrietta
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
I absolutely LOVED this fanfic! Thank you SO much for posting! :)
Crystalyte chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Beautiful! Absolutely wonderful! I always believed that Etta would've been born in the back of Henry's cab, and I'm soooo glad that you chose to put that in this fic. I love the idea of Etta being named after both Henry the baby and the cabbie. If only the writers could have included a scene like this in the show.
ItsJustChris75 chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Great story. I could totally see this happening with this crew. And I love that you had Henry in it. Look forward to reading more from you.
tln67 chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
beautiful story!
angellcakes23 chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
This was so beautiful, how right it felt for Henry to have delivered the baby. Because I'm still not over the whole Bolivia having Peter's baby thing and I still don't except that Olivia would name her baby after the product of the betrayal of Peter and Bolivia, even if Peter didn't know, I'm holding on to the notion that Olivia wanted to name theur daughter after the man that helped her get home, the only one who trusted her and believed her. I mean Broyles literally got her home, but besides being a good man, I think he did that more out of guilt after Olivia saved his son, even after getting all her memories back. What I love with this story is that even though Olivia knew about baby Henry, and it definitely contributed to her picking the name, it was Henry the cab driver who ultimately finalized that decision. Wow i just ranted about that for too long haha, but really, i adored this story! It sounded like something that could happen for sure, Walter wandering off, and Okivia keeping her labour to herself, Peter being upset but still worried. Just another amazing story Ambre!
subjectlb chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
awesome writing, so many references...I'm always pleased with stories that fulfill the lacks left by the show
Elialys chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Oh honey, you have successfully SLAYED ME WITH THIS! BIRTH! UNPLANNED "NATURAL" BIRTH! HENRY! YOU BROUGHT BACK HENRY. DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH I LOVE HENRY? This is possibly the best Henry "cameo" I've read, and it fits so well, beautiful parallel with Henry delivering...well, Henry (in my head I still think he'll deliver Altlivia's baby in the new timeline), and also explains why they chose Henrietta as her name *cries*

WAIT, LET ME SCREAM A BIT MORE ABOUT BIRTH. BECAUSE BIRTH, YOU KNOW. To be honest I was already emotional before starting reading, because when I woke up and opened my mailbox, it told me I had a GIFT on AO3 and I was like "OMFG SOMEONE GAVE ME A FIC", and knew right away that it would be yours, and I am SO honored :') So thank you so very much, it was beautiful, my babies having their baby, BIRTH, in Henry's cab, I just can't deal.

AHHH. YOU'RE AWESOME.