Reviews for Fallen Star
I really love your story! Please update!
Please update!
I love your story it very interesting I hope you put up the next chapter to know what happen next. I think you should bring Natsu to the HP world because he not one to sit around when his friends are in danger or need help.
Please please please please please please please please update
Asrai chapter 4 . 9/25
Please don't abandon this...
xxSnowxxAngelxx chapter 4 . 9/23
Oooooh, i LOVE THIS STORY! PLZ update SOON! As for the others joining her there? Maybe Erza and Natsu(minus Happy) manage to hitch a ride-along?
lovetolongago chapter 4 . 9/23
Sorry that is isn't the best comment. I'm in a rush, so before I forget, I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed reading this and that I like the way you've put these 2 fandoms together.
NightHunterDeath chapter 4 . 8/22
...One Piece (and Naruto maybe?) characters reincarnations? (I don't really know how else to describe them. They're still them, yet they probably died and became celestial spirits so...) I do think you should take Team Natsu with her though, not only to add into the craziness but I've always thought that Gray and Leo had something of a bromance going on between them. It would also give Loke someone to flirt with - Erza - who new he wasn't serious about it yet still get a reaction out of the HP characters. I've read, I've followed, I've review, and the only thing I didn't do was favorite it - own personal quirk - so you better write! I've loved your story so far, its really good and I hope you continue it. Please do so.
The Fairy Princess. Lucy chapter 3 . 8/16
Please don't let Team Natsu follow Lucy! It'll ruin the whole Loke/Lucy!
Gummybear43 chapter 1 . 7/31
I think it would make more sense of it was Sirius who was Leo. Since he was the one who died and he is also a flirt.
Emrys Akayuki chapter 4 . 7/18
Well this is just fantastic
Im a guest chapter 4 . 7/2
Aww i want run you over with a truck now xD... Update
sophia.netto.7 chapter 4 . 6/28
Incrível, essa história é a melhor que eu já vi sobre Fairy Tail na minha vida.
espero um atualização o mais perto possível.
Não abandone essa história ela é ótima e unica.
The Fairy Princess. Lucy chapter 4 . 6/15
Team Natsu should NOT, go to Earth with Lucy~~!
Aaaaaaaannnnnnddd this is SHit. Simple as that, you dont change anything, except having two characters you like together. Utter crap, since you didnt even bother creating a proper plot and to make it worse, what you had you rushed. Simply fail