Reviews for Fallen Star
NightHunterDeath chapter 4 . 8/22
...One Piece (and Naruto maybe?) characters reincarnations? (I don't really know how else to describe them. They're still them, yet they probably died and became celestial spirits so...) I do think you should take Team Natsu with her though, not only to add into the craziness but I've always thought that Gray and Leo had something of a bromance going on between them. It would also give Loke someone to flirt with - Erza - who new he wasn't serious about it yet still get a reaction out of the HP characters. I've read, I've followed, I've review, and the only thing I didn't do was favorite it - own personal quirk - so you better write! I've loved your story so far, its really good and I hope you continue it. Please do so.
The Fairy Princess. Lucy chapter 3 . 8/16
Please don't let Team Natsu follow Lucy! It'll ruin the whole Loke/Lucy!
Gummybear43 chapter 1 . 7/31
I think it would make more sense of it was Sirius who was Leo. Since he was the one who died and he is also a flirt.
Emrys Akayuki chapter 4 . 7/18
Well this is just fantastic
Im a guest chapter 4 . 7/2
Aww i want run you over with a truck now xD... Update
sophia.netto.7 chapter 4 . 6/28
Incrível, essa história é a melhor que eu já vi sobre Fairy Tail na minha vida.
espero um atualização o mais perto possível.
Não abandone essa história ela é ótima e unica.
The Fairy Princess. Lucy chapter 4 . 6/15
Team Natsu should NOT, go to Earth with Lucy~~!
Aaaaaaaannnnnnddd this is SHit. Simple as that, you dont change anything, except having two characters you like together. Utter crap, since you didnt even bother creating a proper plot and to make it worse, what you had you rushed. Simply fail
Mydoginasweater chapter 4 . 6/6
NO! wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! TT0TT Y NO MOAR?
guest chapter 4 . 5/30
update pleaseeeee
animelover9890 chapter 4 . 5/31
...I think Team Natsu should go to Earth with Lucy...I hope you update this. It's really good!
A. JayLin chapter 4 . 5/17
Update please? I really want to read about Team Natsu taking down Voldie and his Death Munchers, and I can imagine the showdown for Loke's affection between Lucy and Ginny...even though we all know that Lucy will always have his heart. Update please!
VC-0513 chapter 4 . 5/4
Please update. The story is interesting and let Team Natsu go to earth with Lucy. I really want to see how their destruction power can cause to the ministry of magic and Voldemort.
Cyber Orteck chapter 4 . 5/3
Ooh this is soo good! Aah I hate dumbles for this now! How could he pull Loke away from Lucy like that! Damn it! Their soo cute together too! Please I need to see more of this and it be cool if the others came along!
Wait, now THAT just doesn't make sense. How could nerdy Harry Potter, with his glasses and black hair be Leo the lion, aka Loke? Besides, if he is, then Loke would've been under the name 'Harry' during his three year imprisoment