Reviews for Fallen Star
Qwerty chapter 4 . 7/1
Interesting story so far! I'm excited to see where it goes. You're good at setting up emotional stakes, but it'd enhance your writing to not work in as much exposition and explanation. That's just a small thing though, all in all this was a fun and enjoyable read and you have a good handle on the characters. I'm curious to see what happens to Sirius, and I'm extra curious about Lucy and the gang!
Sekwaf chapter 4 . 5/31
Team Natsu should definitely go. It's just the type of trouble they would get into
FieryRedRose789 chapter 4 . 4/7
T-T Why?... Why did it have to of end then and there?!
livecross chapter 4 . 3/6
Please please please please please follow with the story pleasssssssssess
Giggle123 chapter 4 . 2/22
I really like this so PLEASE update soon! And I think that team Natsu should go but after a while like few days? Weeks? Anyway I think that like some celestial sperits should come and bring then there
ashleighpoole68 chapter 4 . 2/6
Will you ever update this or is it abandoned.
the real narnia chapter 4 . 1/19
Wow. This story is amazing and even though it's been a few years since you've updated, I really really really really hope you choose to continue this doc, because I love it. I love the Loke/Lucy pairing, and I like how you changed things with the celestial spirits, and I dearly want to see how this turns out.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/23/2016
huhu please update! yuo cant stop now. it was getting good too. please dont give up on this story\
Charm Caster1127 chapter 4 . 11/24/2016
NO! You can't just leave it there! PLEASE! I beg you; UPDATE PLEASE!
Alex2909 chapter 4 . 11/18/2016
kinda like the idea of loke being harry
Guest chapter 4 . 10/30/2016
Please update! I love the story. Im curious on what will happen next :)
MineNachoes chapter 1 . 10/27/2016
I love the storyline! Please update soon!
Erika-256 chapter 4 . 10/25/2016
I vote team Natsu to go to earth with Lucy. It make the story more fun. you can even add some comedy with Natsu and Gray in it if you want. In short team natsu can make the story not to heavy with emotional and etc.
Ender the multiverse Detective chapter 4 . 10/13/2016
Very good
Jade chapter 4 . 7/21/2016
Yes! This is amazing! I can't wait for more!