Reviews for Fallen Star
mushu81 chapter 1 . 6h
I love the storyline! Please update soon!
Erika-256 chapter 4 . 10/25
I vote team Natsu to go to earth with Lucy. It make the story more fun. you can even add some comedy with Natsu and Gray in it if you want. In short team natsu can make the story not to heavy with emotional and etc.
Ender the multiverse Detective chapter 4 . 10/13
Very good
Jade chapter 4 . 7/21
Yes! This is amazing! I can't wait for more!
MAJORMATT1234 chapter 4 . 7/20
I really like how this story starts and hope to see you continue it because I can see how this story could be so very fun to read. Hopefully you give it another look and the updates continue.
luciajuly chapter 4 . 6/28
This is super interesting! I really liked this. Are you going to continue? I hope you can!
Disco.Mystic.7 chapter 4 . 4/28
Eyyyyyyyyyy! This is so good! I love the concept of the plot!
draco7347 chapter 4 . 4/14
love story cant wait for new chapters
Michael1357 chapter 4 . 4/14
Please update soon, love this, also sending team natsu might be a little OP for the Harry Potter universe
Plunny.Empress chapter 4 . 4/7
Eeeeee! So cool! I adore Loke/Lucy! I thought of Harry as Loke a long time ago so it's absolutely fantastic to see someone else with the same idea! I love it! Poor Loke and Lcuy. D: Really want to rip Dumbledore a new one. Bastard. Anywho, thank you so much for writing, posting, and updating this! I really look forward to what happens next! Where will Lucy appear? How will their connection be when Lcuy arruves? Can she open his Gate at least enough for him to get magic? Or can she share some of hers to keep him there longer? Will she be able to use her magic? Can Loke use his or will that drain him faster? Can he use his Earth magic? Will that change anything about his Celestial Spirit status? Can he retire or is he stuck until he completes it? Did Dumbledore add anything else besides just killing Voldemort? So many questions! My two favorite fandoms all together! What fun! Thanks again. I really look forward to it all. :D
Rudolf-6201 chapter 4 . 3/31
Please update this is one of the LoLu fics out there and it has Harry Potter in it! Please have mercy on us and update please, please, please!
DeathOfAnAngel12 chapter 4 . 3/24
Your plot line is really good. I have a question though. How are you planning the face off between Lucy and Ginny? Ginny would, undoubtedly, lose against Lucy but how are you going to portray the confrontation? Either way, I'm sure that whatever you'll come up with ends up being epic.
MangaLover2142 chapter 4 . 3/20
I hope this isn't abandoned it's such a great story! I love it so much and re-read it often. Hope you consider updating soon!
JustGoCrazy chapter 4 . 3/4
To your question on if Team Natsu should follow Lucy, honestly, I hope not. It would be a great chance for Lucy to improve herself on Earth, but considering Fairy Tail is all about Nakama, I wouldn't be surprised if they did and things are bound to get interesting (funny) if they do. Also, please don't abandon this story as it has a lot of potential to be a great fic and it would be a waste :((
Kit chapter 4 . 2/17
Is this story still being updated, if so I vote emphatically YES to Team Natsu hitching a ride, seriously Natsu hung onto Virgo why wouldn't he do the same to Lucy, plus seeing how Harry/Loke/Leo reacts to Umbridge sounds like it'll be hilarious, please update again, I'm not usually a fan of romance but this is good