Reviews for Bring Them Home, Morgan
Guest chapter 17 . 8/2/2018
Hm:) to DIE for!
bigtimedreamer101 chapter 17 . 10/1/2016
Beautiful ending! I love how the plot line went and I am pleased with the outcome.
Guest chapter 17 . 2/28/2016
Let me just start off my saying i love love loved this you are amazing but i wanna know what happens to elle and why dose hotch want to find her so bad i love all the details that you put in to
ddgorgeous chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
Since I cannot leave a response to the person logged in as Guest (Jan) I thought I'd do so this way. Thank you first of all for reading and reviewing this story. Judging by your review, I'm assuming you are new to Fan Fiction. This story is an original story of mine based on the characters of Criminal Minds. The original characters are not mind nor is the show. The amazing thing about the world of fan fiction is that the writer is free to create within and without the constraints of the current season of the actual show and can take liberties as their minds see fit. There are no spoilers for any upcoming episode here just pure fiction! Again, thank you for reading and reviewing!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
Okay I am missing something, I watch criminal minds faithfully day in and day out. I don't remember this episode if it was in 2014. Or am I just confused and this was made in 2014. If so and it is going to be in the new season 10 then why is Alex in here? I thought Jennifer Love Hewitt took her place in season 10. What am I missing.
Addicted2bquinn chapter 17 . 11/4/2014
Great fic but What happen to morgan. Is he gonna live. Did he die ?
Hippiechic81 chapter 17 . 8/20/2014
WHAT? You're leaving it like THAT? What will happen to Elle! They gotta catch Mable Henry! Please tell me Elle doesn't die!
went chapter 17 . 8/20/2014
wwoohooo love that elle was the one to get her in the end :)
KiraraKitty08 chapter 17 . 8/20/2014
Ha I love Elle in this. She killed her with on tea. Update soon.
aspiegiraffe chapter 17 . 8/20/2014
ohhhhhhhhhhhh
Kimd33 chapter 17 . 8/19/2014
I knew they would get her.
HappyBrainiac13 chapter 17 . 8/19/2014
AHAHAHAHAHA ELLE KILLED HER AHAHAHAHAHA
Guest chapter 16 . 8/13/2014
Oh my god I love it update soon cant wait for more
went chapter 16 . 8/13/2014
nnnonoooooooooooo
update soon I cant handle a cliff hanger like this ;)
jayjrat chapter 16 . 8/13/2014
Noooo! If enough readers deny it will he magically get better? Kinda like the power of positive thinking?
I hope to read more soon, especially the part where Derek gets better and Mabel is karmically smited in a big way!