Reviews for Teen Titans Prom
Plz write moooooreeeee! I loved it and most these prom stories are discontinued, this is the longest one Iv read and I hope tavern looks reaaally pretty at the prom in the story
Darktoxicheart chapter 5 . 8/20/2015
You should totally update!
Darktoxicheart chapter 6 . 8/13/2015
You must update! Also, hotspot, you should totally add him and make up a character for his date. Or have it be a Titans girl. Whatever is good. But anyway, I love this story. Keep going!
Darktoxicheart chapter 4 . 8/13/2015
Hi, I'm toxic, from before. I just wanted to say, you should add Red X trying to ask Star to the prom. Heh, that'd be funny just to see robins look.
Toxic chapter 3 . 8/13/2015
Dude. One of my favorite fanfic toons ever is this . Everything is gliding so smoothly! And I'm fine with the jinx insecurities. I find it great. And seriously, I love your Cheshire and Speedy writing sections. They are awesome!
Toxic chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
And also, Maybe just try google translate from what you said on the second chapter about mas and menos!
Toxic chapter 2 . 8/12/2015
Dude. Everyone's in character. This is fantabulous. High five!
Genesis chapter 6 . 8/11/2015
Make more, it has been too long,
I'm craving for a new chapter
These are awesome!
RavenSerendipity chapter 6 . 6/2/2015
I had already actually seen your pics on deviantart, I have some in my favorites actually. :)
I immediately recognized the story "the goose girl" and immediately knew you were basing it on the version by watchoutforfallingdinosaurs, which I love. :) I hope you write more. A lot more.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/18/2015
C'mon! PLEASE WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER! (P.S. This chapter was the BOMB!)
Stephanie chapter 6 . 5/17/2015
I've really enjoyed reading all of this so far and I LOVE all the pictures you've created for this, but I really want to finish reading this! I spent about 3hrs reading chapters 1-6 and I'm kinda let down that as how this ends!
CupcakeGoodness101 chapter 6 . 4/19/2015
Please update again soon. I can't wait to see what happens next :D
Nyny700 chapter 6 . 2/20/2015
Horrible
HELLO chapter 6 . 2/2/2015
are you updating? :(
1-800fangirl chapter 6 . 1/26/2015
Amazing! Please update! I love long fanfictions and you are so good at writing them!