Reviews for Twenty Bucks
SalieriSin chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
If it helps, I think that if God exists, he doesn't care. Love comes in many different forms, and as long as it only involves consenting people, I don't see why they should get punished. So feel free to write as much gay smut as you like, especially if it is that good :)
AwesomeSauce0000 chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
FABULOUS job darling! Really quite wonderful :)
parakeetwuvs chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Thank Balthazar your internet was down. Because you know it was his doing, not "God's". ;)
desireejones99 chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
doe:
what would i do to get my hands on your encrypted disk-i have no filter when it comes to smut. really. i can tell you that i think this was sweeeeeeet...momma likes.
Diana Campos chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Adoro esses dois juntos e um Cass mais másculo e dominador é sempre o melhor.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
PREACH! Story of my life! Whole state of LA is practically consumed with homophobic pricks, and here i am, shipping gay couples and reading countless gay smutt fics! And to think, im known as a goody two shoes! Warning: the quiet smart ones are the kinkiest and most dirty! Cause hon, this closet bisexual is loving her this story! Mmmmmm!
mjer chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Agreed. Very cute, and your note at the bottom is friggin' fantastic. So happy I clicked on it.
flutterby cupcake chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Loved this offshoot! Makes me sad there's not as much in the other fic, but I get your reasoning about why you wouldn't put it in there.
chelsee199 chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
And here I was thinking that u didn't like doing Sex Scenes lol U deff proved me wrong
Themooseshipsit chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Oh my fucking god your authors note is the best thing I've ever read in my entire life the smut was nice too but It was so hard trying to contain my laughter during class with that AN it made me so happy and I think I'm in love with you