Reviews for Thaw's End
SielX chapter 1 . 5/18
Three years
hpoirot chapter 10 . 12/30/2017
Such a beautiful story! I love the slow burn... really wish this story will be continued
Princess of Heart 11 chapter 5 . 12/21/2017
This is awesome. :D
Nana the Dwarf chapter 10 . 9/29/2017
Alright, damnit. I’m putting this on alert even if it’s been two years since it was updated.
SheWhoMustNotBeNamed90 chapter 1 . 7/15/2017
Im sure I've reviewed this several times already, but PLEASE, please finish it! At least stop trying to kill me with all this flirting and sexual tention, 'cause damn! Can they please just hurry up and kiss already!
SheWhoMustNotBeNamed90 chapter 10 . 5/27/2017
Please, please finish it! You are such an incredibly talented author and i get so lost in your work. You have such a gift, please put it to good use and finish this amazing story.
eternalovers chapter 10 . 3/5/2017
THIS IS SO CUTE OMG I LOVE THIS SO MUCH it's just so fun and lighthearted and romantic with them both and their mutual attraction towards each other is just so entertaining bc they have no clue that their feelings are returned ugh I really hope you continue this somehow. I just can't wait to see what the upcoming chapters hold and to see them both be more daring and cheeky with each other! :)
Girlblunder chapter 10 . 1/21/2017
Ahh, oh no! I didn't realize when I started this one last night that it was incomplete. I'll blame the mobile setup. It's really difficult to tell what is and isn't complete. Judging by the last update and the fact that you've worked on many other things in the interim, I doubt this will be finished any time soon.

Still, I'd like to tell you I was enjoying this quite a bit, and was looking forward to seeing this slow burn finally ignite into a veritable bonfire of emotion. You're so very good at that, and that probably explains why I'm utterly addicted to every variant of this that you've written for these young women. Thank you for sharing what you have, and I'll remain hopeful that this might some day be completed (until you mention otherwise).
Zargon654 chapter 10 . 12/23/2016
Almost a year later...still not done. ;)
GryffinsEye chapter 10 . 12/22/2016
This is a really great story. Hopefully at some point ypu are going to finish it...
Jackson5693xx33 chapter 10 . 12/15/2016
I thought the story was great so far. I really hope you finish it. This is one of the few realistic, or rather canon Elsanna stories. Most Elsanna stories are either AU's that have nothing to do with frozen, completely change Elsa and Anna's character, or are just written for smut. You have stayed true to the actual story. Elsa and Anna are pretty much the same people in your story, personality-wise. Keep it up! And please don't abandon this story, it has so much potential. Please update soon, its been almost 2 years. Anyways loved the story so far. :)
Ruby chapter 10 . 12/11/2016
I just reread this story again and absolutely love it. It would be amazing if you could complete it. 3
Whyhow chapter 9 . 6/19/2016
I am glad that Anna seems to have her memories back; that was, to me, the second most creepy part of the movie after a bit of reflection (the first being an eight year old girl locked in her room (quite possibly almost continuously) for 13 years and taught to fear herself and avoid all emotions).
Whyhow chapter 7 . 6/19/2016
It's always nice to see a story that is interesting while the characters I know and love are still competent.
xxBurningxx chapter 10 . 5/29/2016
I'm screeching like an indignant dinosaur at the fact that this story isn't finished. It's so wonderful, like all your Elsanna stories, and I really hope it gets updated! (Pleaseee don't keep the incestuous cuteness away from us T_T)